Customize

Police raid Narconon Georgia, April 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 8
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Probe of Narconon Georgia Shifts to Credit Card Fraud | The Underground Bunker

Jodie Fleischer of WSB-TV reported today that things just got a lot worse for Scientology’s drug rehab program in the Atlanta area.

When state investigators and county police raided Narconon Georgia on April 26, we knew they were looking for evidence of insurance fraud. But now Gwinnett County DA Danny Porter tells Fleischer that he’s also looking into multiple cases of credit card fraud at the facility that resulted from Narconon officials allegedly taking out cards in the names of patients without their permission — and then charging them to their maximum extent.

If that sounds familiar, you may remember our story from March 21, when attorney Gary Richardson filed five new lawsuits against Scientology’s flagship rehab center in Oklahoma, Narconon Arrowhead. In one of those lawsuits, former Narconon patient Sue Anne Newman alleged that two credit cards had been taken out in her name by Narconon officials, and she was charged $14,500 without her knowledge or permission.

Pete Combs of WSB Radio also posted his own story on the new credit card development, as the local media juggernaut keeps up the heat on Narconon Georgia. (Here’s the link to Pete’s story.)

In his story, Combs cites the Newman lawsuit in Oklahoma as one example of alleged credit card fraud, and then details three other cases from the Georgia facility:

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/06/in...ogram-in-georgia-shifts-to-credit-card-fraud/

Here's the most popular comment so far:

Pissing off either insurance companies or banks by committing fraud is basically painting a target on your back. Pissing off both banks and insurance companies means you have a mighty powerful death wish. And it appears that Narconon's death wish is about to be granted.

A very nice reporting job by the WSB reporter, by the way.
    • Like Like x 17
  3. rickybobby Member

DAMMIT this is when we need more buttons. LIKE just doesn't do this news justice.

I am STILL stunned at the arrogance of these folks. I know, I know, I shouldn't be surprised, but they are so brazen. They didn't even try to hide this stuff! Are they just that stupid?
    • Like Like x 8
  4. eddieVroom Member

I think Ron sort of said that society would let their shit slide because on a subconscious level, us Wogs really wanted Scientology to succeed...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

New in from Tony Ortega.

Investigation of Scientology Drug Rehab Program in Georgia Shifts to Credit Card Fraud
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/06/in...ogram-in-georgia-shifts-to-credit-card-fraud/
    Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

yes! yes! oooooooooohhhhhhhh yes!
    aaahhhhhhhhhhh!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. rickybobby Member

Hey! Did you just spooge on the carpet?
  8. rickybobby Member

Um, sorry... been more than a hundred years, too late to dispute attribution. PT Barnum said it, and this is now TRUTH. I cling to my reality, and please stop trying to pelt us with all these facts. I hate facts.

Thanks,

RB
    • Like Like x 3
  9. PTS Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. incog712 Member

With the dox in the hands of state and county investigators, is there anything that would legally prohibit someone at FBI - Atlanta from mosying on over to have a look-see for themselves, just in case they too might find something ... useful?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

12. jensting Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. RolandRB Member

No, it's because they are very confident that they can get away with it.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

They've been using these same techniques on their own people for so long they may have forgotten that the non indoctrinated will not play the same game.

I read the article remembering these as the methods they've been using for decades, they've perfected these methods against their own people. but now, having fleeced their flock, they branched out. When I was in AmEx quit processing COS claims for a time due to the high number of denials ("I never authorized that charge"). Credit card scams are not new to COS.

They threatened their own by threatening the double whammy of the removal of eternity, plus ostracism immediately. I can't tell you how many times that threat was made while I was on staff. Any counter intention would bring a charge of SPness.

But with the NarCONon scam, they were threatening the non indoctrinated with death and or abandonment if they didn't comply with their demands. These are not the same in the minds of the respective people. the fully indoctrinated will feel threatened with the loss of eternity. and so many times the family is fully on board with the indoctrination.

But NarCONon victims are not indoctrinated before starting, and the family who is paying the bills is not indoctrinated. And any hope will turn to rage or depression if they feel they are being mistreated. The rage can be turned to a fine tempered steel to fight the organization that has cheated them.

And the scams that worked against their own members, who were threatened with their eternity if they went to LEO for help, will not stop NarCONon victims. These victims are not worried about their eternity, they are worried about the here and now, the very immediate present time problem.

NarCONon: The Bridge Too Far
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Anonymous Member

Like a condemned building, the cult is imploding...

condemned imposion.gif
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. first two reactions:

wekosh-funny-demotivational-poster-Seems_legit-credit-card.jpg

upon reading Narconon's credit card shenanigans

secondly after reading tony's and other related articles

Audience-clapping2.gif

it gets sweeter by the day, I wonder what sort of shit they will rake up next?
  19. Random guy Member

Now they have pissed off the powers that be! Good, good!

h41EA460A.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Tony Ortega's latest article says it could take some time before charges are filed (because of the enormous amounts of evidence seized). SCN will now transfer these people to Bulgravia (Timbuktu, Kathmandu, whatever) and then claim "we don't know where they are".

Will the mighty SCN thwart justice again? MAN, OH MAN I hope not! Can somebody please put these Narconon Georgia people on a "watch list" for people leaving the USA?
    • Like Like x 5
  21. RightOn Member

don't be ridiculous
    I was in the shower
    • Like Like x 4
  22. rickybobby Member

I think the reason they have gotten away with it for so long is that they ARE threatening these families-- they get their loved one into the facility, use deception to get financial guarantor information, take out credit cards in their name and max them out, and when the bill comes, Narconon has their loved one as a "hostage" to push the family into accepting the debt. The family has a choice-- protest the charges and their loved one gets thrown back out on the street after it probably took some sort of superhuman effort to get them INTO rehab, or they suck it up and accept the debt.

So they are threatening these families not with their eternities, but with the fate of their son, daughter, brother, mother, father....

These people are just evil and they disgust me. They are animals taking advantage of other's anguish to extort money from them. The Mary Reisers of this atrocity are bad enough, but even worse are the soul-less monsters uplines who not only LET this happen, they ENCOURAGE this inhumanity. And we know who the most soul-less, morally bereft and empty eyed one of them all is. Even though I long ago gave up any kind of organized religion, I see David Miscavige and he makes me WANT to believe in Hell, because that is the place where he belongs.

Is this what Scientology does? Rip every shred of your humanity away piece by piece, bit by bit, until either you can't stand it anymore and you leave, or you turn into a heartless, cruel monster?
    • Like Like x 5
  23. RightOn Member

they must be considered huge flight risks
    tin foil alert..... wonder if either Cruise or Travolta would lend their planes for travel
  24. Anonymous Member

Great story. A typo?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. BigBeard Member

Credit card fraud at narCONon Int dba narCONon Georgia, credit card fraud at narCONon Int dba narCONon Arrowhead OK, credit card fraud at narCONon Int dba ???

Credit card transactions cross state lines due to the way the billing system central locations are set up. So is it possible this could be a precursor to Federal RICO charges finally flowing towards narCONon Int and DM?

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. eddieVroom Member

And that, dear folks, sounds a lot like interstate racketeering to me.

/edit What would G. Robert Blakey do?..
    • Like Like x 1
  28. wolfbane Member

No followup on the credit card fraud chapter of Narconon of Georgia scandals from AJC yet? I am disappoint.
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  30. So, let me get this straight, Lucas. you KNEW about this scam and you did not do ANYTHING ABOUT IT until now???? How many credit cars did you know and ALLOW to happen under your direction??? How many people did you scam, you fucking piece of shit?? You were there, you SCAMMED people and now you want to look like a saint? Fuck you, scammer.
    NarcononScammed
    This message by NarcononScammed has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  31. Random guy Member

He's doing a lot about it now though.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Quentinanon Member

Credit Card Fraud is one of the tools of the scientology criminal enterprise. I found out the hard way by purchasing some lectures with a credit card, putting a payment toward a course with a credit card, and paying an IAScumbag with my credit card for "membership". In EVERY CASE, the registrars used it without my permission for thousands of dollars in "donations" and merchandise I did not order or want. I had to dispute and fight to get the money credited back onto my account which took me almost a year. When it comes to money, never, ever trust scientology or any of its front groups. They are the worst sort of fraudsters.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Do not get me wrong, I love the exposure and what the "whistleblowers" do to help take the cult down, but I find it ironic that all these guys are now exposing shit they themselves did. A la Marty. Look what they did to people while "I" was running the show. Wasn't Lucas the Director of the whole place? Anyhow, let's continue taking to cult down, just remember idolatry is not a good thing.
  34. Anonymous Member

If you want the inside intelligence on a scamming operation, thn you will have to deal with former scammers. It is how it is.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. LOL how much money did Lucas make out of "pay" and "commissions" from the credit card fraud that happened while HE was running the show?
    Scamed
    This message by Scamed has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  36. I see, so Lucas should not be held accountable for what he did and allowed because he is talking about it now yet pointing the finger to others, just like Marty does?

Fuck that. Narconon should go to jail for the credit card fraud and that includes everyone involved and allowing it - including Lucas Catton. Unless he made a deal with the feds and got immunity, of course.
    lolomfg
    This message by lolomfg has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  37. Random guy Member

You got any dox to back your version up, Scammed? Then by all means post them here, it will add to the heap of the cults crimes. Come on, don't feel shy!
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Random guy Member

Don't worry, they will.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Anonymous Member

do not care.
    • Like Like x 2