Customize

Police raid Narconon Georgia, April 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. RightOn Member

What is in their PC folders is how the COS keeps them in
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

Reiser and Smith had to take their orders from someone, now didn't they? They were just following orders.
    They didn't run these places on their own rules. The rules are the tech, and the rules come from DM. DM is following the rules that Hubbard set up.
    Anything illegal is for the greater good.
    Here's to hoping that Reiser and Smith both cop a plea bargain and throw DM under the bus
    • Like Like x 5
  3. patriot75 Member

Yes, without any doubt.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. wolfbane Member

Although that is a righteous thought and would certainly be full of WIN, it's not likely. Keep in mind this is strictly a state agency conducting an Insurance Fraud investigation, against Narconon of Georgia. It is not a Church of Scientology investigation and there is a huge stop gap in the way of it reaching that far called ABLE.

Best we can hope for imo is that Narconon International gets named when/if insurance fraud charges get leveled. But that might even be a stretch since it probably wasn't Narconon International filing the insurance claims. As such, there is a long line of people and shell corporations in the way of this touching the church in a way that would reflect directly on DM. And all those people and business entities can get thrown under the bus in a blink of an eye if they do start reaching beyond Narconon of Georgia to lay blame on the church itself.

So the big WIN that can be had here is the initial baby step of crippling Narconon as a revenue stream for the cult. That will hurt ABLE whether or not they get drawn into it, which in turn will likely hurt Davey's wallet.

And if ABLE eventually stops filling the coffers, in the long run that might cause the cult to start doing even more nefarious deeds thru their churches to satisfy DMs greed. IOW - Narconon of Georgia could be the start of a long term domino effect, where Narconon going down won't harm the church directly but it would apply pressure indirectly in the aftermath of successful prosecution and closures of multiple facilities.

Now if only Oklahoma would hurry the fk up and make something happen from their investigation, the baby steps will start adding up. Especially since Catton's book makes it seem like Arrowhead was bringing in a much fatter revenue stream and had closer tie-ins with Narconon International, the IAS, etc. than Narconon of Georgia did.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Mr. Magoo Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. BigBeard Member

That "...charges can only be brought against individuals, not organizations." is Georgia law. Corporations can be charged with criminal actions in many other states and by the Feds.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  7. so NN can be caught in middle of shistorm not only narconon itself inviduals one by one. could be sued but the individuals running it speaking which where the shit is that coward Mary Reiser? under the same bed with Tommy Davis & friends, i want to know who takes the hammer to their face the hardest; who takes the most responsibility? I seriously want to know so i know what to look forward to.

lulz will be had i guarantee it, i see no visible way out of this situation for Narconon whatever happens they got their lisence revoked and if they want to operate they would forced to move elsewhere

epicaricacy in any case.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. anon walker Moderator

Mary, Mary, where you going to...?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. AFAIK the DA can only prosecute individuals in cases of insurance fraud, so no matter what, unfortunately NarCONon will continue to be open and even if corroborated, only some of their workers will be thrown in jail and nothing more :(
  10. Anonymous Member

If the Insurance companies operate in other states you can bet they are looking over any Narconon-related payments from other facilities and seeing if there is anything fishy going on.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Fishier than Surströmming long past its expiry date.
  12. eddieVroom Member

I'd expect the insurance companies to put claims from Narconon under the microscope after this, and take a good long hard look at them before any checks go anywhere.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Gottabrain Member

Right, and investigate the many NNs they insure and cancel policies, refusing to reissue them. Neither will other major insurers.

How can any NN remain open with no insurance? Isn't it mandatory? (anyone know?)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. mongrel Member

That's impossibru! Things that are already rotten do not have an expiry date.

Best fucking Surströmming ever!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1366853584
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

well, I like to dream big.
    Maybe it wouldn't happen right away, (and to expose all the front groups will take a very long time) but someone, somewhere has to connect the dots and say WTF at some point.
    And wonderful people will keep pointing them in the right direction so they can finally open their fucking eyes, and untill they can connect ALL the dots.
    Why they haven't seen anything wrong with what has been going on for over 50 fucking years is aggrivating, sickening and mind boggling.
    I am beyond sick and tired of authorites (whoever) who are so:
    1. stupid
    2. paid off
    3. blind
    4.afraid of getting invloved because it is a religion"* cough*
    5. COS's litigious nature.
    pick one or all the above
    COS has had MORE than a good run of flying under the radar with all their many entertwined scams.
    The COS gravy train should have ended long ago.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. wolfbane Member

Agreed RO. However, for the greater good to prevail patience and persistence is necessary. It took over 50 years for the scales to begin tipping against the cult. Expecting to see a huge difference in less than a decade is foolish. Momentum for their inevitable crash and burn needs to build up for awhile yet. And while we are finally beginning to see signs of that happening, there is still a long history of them slipping past authority crackdowns in the 11th hour.

So first things first... before we start celebrating the asthmatic dwarf squirming in his boots over Narconon of Georgia being nailed, we need to see the appeal of the license revocation tossed out and actual fraud charge filed and prosecuted. And in the meanwhile, we need to be looking for other ways to apply pressure on other fronts. The more shitstorms they have brewing, the thinner their resources get.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. RightOn Member

indeed.
    but stranger things have happened.
    I like the "it's going to all end very soon and all the Sea Orgers will be free" attitude
    It keeps my motor going. ( and has been for the past 5 years).;)
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Random guy Member

+1
  20. Anonymous Member

Narconon still live because:

That guy came out alive and drug free at the time. I don't care what you say. That's my last resort for my ___.

Brain washed staff who are exploited to be there in the first place, and not bright enough to bail out soon enough. Still believe Narconon works one way or the other. People dies but a lot other are "saved".

Exec who knew all about the shits going on. Not bad enough to bail out sooner without other means of living to depend on.

It is precisely these guys who will be very much affected by the sight of multiple police and agents entering Narconon's door with gun drawn, taking out a truck load of documents and computers.

The psychology effect will be Snow White all over again.
  21. this recent raid is like year 1968 all over again for the cult, shit is going down and theyjust can grin and bear it, hopefully end result of this raid results in some sort of label for NarCONon

not to mention they are terribly untrained to manage addiction and it's complications, they simply don't have the education to handle issues like post addiction depression which most often left unmanaged can lead to suicide and botched suicides with more serious complications that the addiction itself ever had, do they give two shits abou this, no? they simply try to indoctrinate their clients and occupy their already messed up minds with hubbard's "tech", I really want to know how they handle drug withdrawals as most of narconon's client have a week or less sobriety under their belts and handling things like opiate withdrawals is no child's play and require progressive withdrawal and not going cold turkey like what's narconon's been doing all thesr years, drugs like methadone are absolutely essential, mega dosing niacin and other vitamins in place of drug that mitigate drug dependencies is bullshit, i've personally experienced this through a nasty case of opioid withdrawal (i used codeine for severe chronic pain it is a precursor to morphine although not as powerful as morphine and its variants but still mainly nausea and muscle cramps and slight irritability towards Scientology: nothing unusual or too severe)

TL;DR NarCONon knows jack's shit about drugs and addiction and are not qualified to handle it no matter what shit Travolta or Cruise spouts.

I am swell ATM, thank you for your concern everybody.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. eddieVroom Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  23. yeah, just like 68, yet 45 years later they are still around and making billions :/
  24. Anonymous Member

Only this time around there is something there that never forgets, never forgives.

• Like Like x 6
  25. Bubbles Member

Mary, you can come out now - it's safe

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Triumph Member

Daily Mail Uk
    Drug rehab clinic 'linked to Scientology is raided in Georgia over insurance fraud claims after teenage girl is billed $166k for $15k treatment'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-166k-15k-treatment.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    • Like Like x 7
  27. RightOn Member

going global! love it!
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Quentinanon Member

Um, not really. Have you heard of RICO?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Quentinanon Member

Usually not, in my experience.
  30. RightOn Member

I should have said ONE of the reasons.
    I am sure being famous is quite a different story with your career fueld by the general public compared to other COS members.
    The COS has more to hang over the heads, and the victims have more to lose. IMO
    • Like Like x 1
  31. eddieVroom Member

Once this is proven to involve interstate commerce, federal RICO action is possible AFAIK.

/edit Georgia state law only restrians prosecutions brought by state officials, not investigations, nor will it inhibit shared, multi-agency or multi-jurisdictional investigations.

DAVID MISCAVIGE: there ain't enough scotch on this entire farking planet, son...
    • Like Like x 4
  32. View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2EQAyqqp9Mx1DHbkcD_NnmTyQZwv48
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

36. fishypants Moderator

Myself, I prefer the classic
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  37. Gottabrain Member

lulzy.

• Like Like x 2
  38. This Narconnon place needs to be shut down though these guys keep on trucking despite everything. do they have unlimited funds behind them? why are they still open? is there a way to really shut them down forever? they seem to keep on taking people.
  39. Quentinanon Member

No. Criminal justice lag. Yes.
    "There's a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum
  40. ethercat Member

2008:

2256293428_aaa7cea89d_b.jpg

2013:

BIzaYYlCYAAxKiP.jpg:large.jpg
    • Like Like x 15