Customize

Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by anonymous1312, May 31, 2008.

1. mickturate Member

if this TRUE musicianship i wanna be Fail

Ralph; you gotta love your mum, but we don't.

if this TRUE musicianship i wanna be Fail
    esp. a failed musician..........

d'you think somebodys trying to channel stevie nicks & instead got steve tyler??????
  2. An0nYm0use Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

please don't tease
  3. CherrieZ Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Yes....It's time we packed up our toys and went home :(
    Sheesh, well it was fun while it lasted but now they're just being big meanies!!

Dear EPIC STU:
    :flowers: :flowers:

xoxo
  4. target_blank Member

That video asks more questions than it answers.

1. You said before that the entire band were Scilons. Correct?
    2. If 1=true, that explains the bad singing - small source pool for singers.
    3. If 1=true, Big Yellow Taxi - especially as they were trying to make it upbeat, disguise it - implies someone wants out. "You don't know what you've got till it's gone" - they've realised.
  5. nonnonanon Member

Re: if this TRUE musicianship i wanna be Fail

OWWW someone make the squeaky scilon stop :-(

Tuneless scilon is tuneless.

Edit to add: Stealing your signs was so incredibly boneheaded that you almost wonder if she's secretly on your side. Or if the plumbing in the Plymouth org is lead-lined...
  6. stuwyatt Member

No - "BLUE ANGEL" is the scientologist band. This was just Ralphs mum singing with some other musicians (I believe). I may be wrong tho...
  7. anonbeds Member

OMG. What a brilliant piece of cameraman-ship. I mean, it must have been really tough for the spai to shove their way to the front of such a large adoring crowd.

PS Speaking as a musician myself (are we a large majority in Anonymous?) - that was simply inept. Singers can't sing. Singers not listening to each other. Singers don't know the words. Bad combination of instruments. No-one listening to each other. No-one looking at each other at the (musically) important moments. Musicians starting verses/choruses at different times. Not organised or rehearsed. No pathos. No talent.

An eight-piece band - and four of them are percussionists! Even the Beatles during their worst drug phases didn't make that mistake.

Even the most half-witted of pub bands know what "rehearsal" means.
  8. mickturate Member

the piper, the piper!

what was that pipe on???

certainly not the same time sig as the rest or even chune....i was thinking they were $cilons cos they were dancing to a different drum, drum roll, badumm tish!!!

which reminds me(-not to hijack the thread) but are there ANY examples of $cilons having a good time?

'part from the plymuff kleptomancy of course...Sticky Vicky, that is.
  9. Plups Member

Is THAT what they were singing? :flop:
  10. BagAnon Member

Only a Scilon would think that someone having MS is a reason not to listen to them.

Stu, I hope you don't mind I put your channel in the SA thread OP under the heading "This is how flash raids should be done!" or somesuch.
  11. SpaceBug Member

Respect level is going even further trough the roof. I love that band.
  12. I Member

just googled vicky boyce, and it appears that this is turning up in blogs everywhere!

also, stu: did you know that some of the plymouth staff appear to have facebook pages?
  13. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

I didn't know that angels rode on the Freewinds...
  14. Quote Member

Oh god, that fucking music... It has ZERO SOUL, and they aren't even staying on the same pace.

Reminds me of this:

YouTube - Tokyo Crystal Mew Episode 1

Let me, show you, about, a story about seven girls.
  15. anonamoss Member

This is "Reverend Jacob K. Reist", AKA Jake Vigil. He did this once already in ENG's name, and I guess he has another youtube account. Basically please don't feed him or visit any of his sites as he is just a troll who has been trying to get important from chanology. Much like fetch before him, without us he is nothing. So when you pay attention to him you feed the little jerk and he puffs up like the tiny troll that he is.
    ED article: Reverend Jacob K. Reist - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Anyway, you are truly awesome stu, and please keep up the badassery.
  16. N.A.T.E Member

NY N.A.T.E here. Stu, the consensus in this town is that you are bad ass. Let us know if you ever plan on being in the NYC area one day and drinks are on me.

Advice is take advantage of this while you can. Ever since my group got John Carmichael on video, stress test tables have been hard to find, and the only scienos left in the field were occasional Dianetics card drones.
  17. stuwyatt Member

I'm thinking of going ahead with a civil lawsuit - BUT I WILL NEED HELP!!!!

I phoned up the org yesterday to speak to Vicky... Ryan answered, said "FUCK OFF STUART" and hung up the phone (some church huh?). I tried speaking to Vicky at the org today, and she pushed me out saying that she could use reasonable force....

... so fuckit. Yeah... I've changed my mind.

[Edit] CIVIL LAWSUIT IDEA IS SCRUBBED.
    BAD IDEA IS BAD

Video to come.
  18. Anne Ominous Member

(pulls out the popcorn)

Roast her ass.
  19. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

OMG! Don't tell me you were assaulted again?
  20. target_blank Member

Roast that ass, then let us all join in the barbecuing.
  21. anonymous1312 Member

Is it just me or is the sound sync out on this video, sounds like someone is a bit off pace with the music or something?
  22. Silent Member

Hey ho, don't judge them so quick, after all, how many of US could have edited an video in MS PAINT?!

This is so funny, and a bit scary in the "serial killer threat letter with letters cut out of magazines kind of way" Scientology would make for an excelent B Horror flick!
  23. stuwyatt Member

Nope. Just pushed out from the doorway... I did accidentally have my foot stopping the door from closing though, but I did not step foot inside the properly.

[Edit] VIDZ!

YouTube - Cult Watch: Asking the thief Vicky Boyce for an apology.
  24. anonymous1312 Member

She can use reasonable force to remove Stu from the premises, although it is customry to warn someone to leave before shoving them out of the door.

Don't know why Ryan is so pissed at Stuart, it wasn't Stuart who stole a bunch of signs pulling in the ensuing ruckuss it was Vicky.

Vicky stole the signs and marched through Plymouth City centre wearing her Dianetics (Get it. Read it!) T shirt with Stuart and Steve in pursuit letting everyone know who she was and what she was doing.

Some advert for Dianetics, "Look at me, I do Dianetics I do. I got those protestor signs I do. A theif I am, I do Dianetics."
  25. Anne Ominous Member

Wait, is a LOLsuit actually coming??

This could be very interesting...
  26. adeathofcult Member

Stay safe Stu. I dont think it was smart o go into the bears lair...
  27. mborowog Member

Yes! Shut this guys youtube account down for this. He stole from you just like the scilon stole your posters.
  28. anon9000+ Member

Oh she really hates you :fuckyou:
  29. narCONon Member

GOOD GOD: STU HAS BALLS OF FUCKING STEEL!
  30. anon1957 Member

Please don't do it Stu. I am serious. I think it is a very bad idea. You have not been hurt. Tying up the courts to settle personal scores is what they do.

You have been following them around. Yes, you have a legal right to protest, but you have been engaging with them personally.

Really, for your sake. Please diffuse this. I just have a really bad feeling.
  31. stuwyatt Member

Yes, I want to sue - just for a token amount of cash (£1?) and an apology... or can I just sue for an apology?

I need legal hounds, and people to write letters for me... I have fuckall money (bank keeps charging me for going overdrawn - I've lost £90 already in the past 7 days due to charges... and all I get is disability benefits).... so I need as much free help as I can.

I'm going to try and find a solicitor who is willing to stand up against the cult, and see if I can do this using legal aid.

I need help doing all of this, as admin work drains the fuck out of me, and I'm not very good at reading things on paper (some weird dyslexia side-effect of my condition)... not read a book in years.

So yeah. I think with the combined effort of enturb here, we can get the ball in motion.

I'm pretty wiped at the moment... I'm holding back a full relapse, but my meds are going to run out within days - so I may be a lot less active than I have been online. In other words, I need help in getting "Project Sue Vicky Boyce for theft and assault" up and running.

I'm getting overloaded with PM's everywhere. If I've missed replying to anything important, please be patient, and re-prod me if I do not respond within 24 hours or so.

xxx
  32. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Awesome Stu! You're an inspiration man, keep it up!

Here's some truth in scilon advertising for you and anyone who wants to use it:
  33. danaBanana Member

What kind of harpoons do you need, Stu?

EDIT:
    Ok, so the suit is civil, and the venue is Plymouth? Are there different laws for different areas in England?
  34. Anne Ominous Member

QFT

I agree with this. The $cilons know how to play the courts. DON'T let them suck you into a civil case. In your case, it's not open and shut, and if they win, they'll go to town on you, since you're a massive threat to them. As much as we all want to see that stupid bitch behind bars there is NO POINT SUING - if your financial situation is bad then that's even moar reason not to.

You are FAR MORE OF A THREAT to them when you are enturbulating them in the streets - if this ends up in court it'll be stressful for you and they will do everything they can to make you suffer.

Seriously, I know you must be livid, and I know she's a bitch, but suing will set you up for a fall. Continue constant enturbulating - we have other knockout draughts brewing :guyfawkes:
  35. anon1957 Member

I dunno Stu. The US is the most litigious place on the planet, and even here you wouldn't get very far. For that sort of thing (here) you would have to go to small claims court--and you can never sue for an apology. Only money. I am sure that the grounds for a lawsuit are even more stringent in the UK.

Judges throw frivolous lawsuits out routinely. They consider it a waste of the courts time and resources.

The thing about lawsuits is that you have to prove that you have suffered damages, and there you are all over youtube saying that you have never been better.

IANAL, but I live in a family of lawfags and have friends for lawfags.

One more thing: when you sue, you leave yourself open to being deposed. And the rules in a deposition are VERY different than in regular court room. Lawyers can fish. You really don't need it.

But go check it out for yourself. I am sorry you feel that this is a good tactic to take, but I am really worried about you.
  36. stuwyatt Member

My initial instinct was not to sue, but then people persuaded me to reconsider...

Tell you what, I'll go with the consensus here. I've been pushed/assaulted quite a few times by these people, and I would like an apology and promise that it won't happen again.

Do you think its possible?

I'm still not 100% sure whether it is a good idea or not.

xxx
  37. anon9000+ Member

Write to them asking for an apology.

Also, i don't think you should go to court. Co$ almost owns the court.

If you really want to sue, keep doing what you're doing. One day they'll do something undeniably illegal and you can get it all on camera......
  38. danaBanana Member

anon1957, I know I'm not Stu and I appreciate your opinion. That being said - a law suit against the Plymouth Org will attract SOOOOO much press it's unbelievable.

The video will make the rounds of the major news papers, especially after the ENG-fiasco, and he wasn't even put into a court room.

Vicky stole from the protesters, we have that on video. Ok, Stu might not win, but the PR-loss for Scientology is immeasurable.

If Stu understands these conditions, I don't see the problem?
  39. deepthot42 Member

HAHAHA

They won't apologize... and even if they do, there will never be any guarantee that they'll leave you alone.

Lawsuit seems pointless.

Just let the footbullets do their work.

The court of public opinion is far more damning in these cases.
  40. anon1957 Member

danaBanana:

I am not sure he does fully understand. And it could be twisted around so easily. I do not think sacrificing stu to the jaws of their lawyers is worth any amount of publicity.

Look what they did to Michael Pattinson and Graham Berry. Two really bright and well prepared guys WITH RESOURCES. And they really fucked them over and both of them are still paying.

Not funny. Not a good idea. I am saying this because I love Stu and I really don't wan to see him hurt.