Customize

Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by anonymous1312, May 31, 2008.

1. anon7824 Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

All of Stu's videos are amazing, but this one just takes awesome to a whole new level. I think I have my first anon-crush. :flowers:
  2. anon1957 Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Send Vicky emails. Crash her stats and inform her of what has been going on around the world in the last week via youtube links.
  3. AnonymousHam Member

Now we know why he needs the scooter. :flowers:

At least not while he's riding the Killdozer.
  4. Daywatch Member

I have such a man crush on Stu right now!
  5. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

I echo the sentiments of everyone who wants to take a ride on the Killdozer. Because seriously, hot damn.
  6. scarletbanner Member

Damn, that's great.
  7. CherrieZ Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! :eek:hyeah:
  8. Ohianon Member

Damn Stu, I want to give you an E-handshake. I'd rather do it in person but Im something like 6000 miles away in Ohio. Your videos keep getting better and better and you and your crew will always have my up most respect.

Please keep it up, I always look forward to watching your next video.
  9. Afromus Prime Member

ITT We are GAR for Stu.
  10. AnonX Member

damn , that was just pure ownage. Look how stupid she look when the police is talking to her inside.

Keep thoses footbullets comming scilons. They feed and entertain us.
  11. AnonBuff Member

i really really wish you would press charges on her, but nice job anyways. amazing as always.
  12. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Did anybody type up a press release yet for this???
  13. Anonyknit Member

Wow, Stu. All I can say is, *swoon*. :)))
  14. I sent this to Dawn Olsen last night!
    She don't waste time

GlossLip Scientology Org Leader In Plymouth Steals Protest Signs

WHY ARE THESE LINKS IN RED??? WTF!!!

Is there any way to make these regular links???

This is BS Dawn puts the story on her website and when you click the
    link it says her site might suck!
    That's a nice thank you? Can we change it somehow?
  15. devonianon Member

16. stuwyatt Member

I got first comment!

Thanks, and Thanks too to Dawn...

Man, I love how you guys are helping spread this video!
    Its fucking awesome.

I phoned up the org earlier to ask to speak to Vicky... Ryan answered, and said "FUCK OFF STUART!" and hung up. Can you imagine that happening in any other 'church'?

I wanted to let her know about the video, and ask for her comments on it.
    If anybody else wishes to try getting the message through the Ryan firewall, please do. Their telephone number, address and email address is listed on my youtube page (which they make publicly available online too). Ryan stated to me on Saturday that we are helping them by bringing people to them.

I would like to help him some more to ask those who are willing, to contact them and discuss Scientology. PLEASE DO NOT CRANK CALL THEM!!!! While I know some of you will not resist the urge, all it does is close the doors and gains that I have already made... What I would like is for people educated with the facts, to speak to them... and be nice to them. Write to them. Send them a nice email.

Lets flood them with love and facts.

:)

Thanks again guys - I think you are all awesome.

xxx
  17. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Stu...

You have elevated yourself to the rank of Demi-God in the pantheon of Anonymous. Congrads!!!
  18. lol9000 Member

You fucking rock.
  19. anon4eva Member

LOL! :rofl: OOH I dying!! Thanks for the PIC!! I pee myself laughing!!!!!!
  20. Plups Member

Video is currently at 4579 views and 45 honors.

:woot:
  21. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

If Stu says PLEASE DO NOT CRANK CALL THEM!!!!

DO NOT CRANK CALL!!
  22. xenubuster Member

Definitely don't call them to pre-order Battletoads 0_0.
  23. anon1957 Member

24. Pacifist Member

Stu, this made my day. Props to you and the Killdozer posse. I hope I can head back to England sometime soon. I'll definitely drop by and enturbulate it up with you guys.
  25. anonymous1312 Member

The St Petersburg Times does not have an International News section but I sent them a link and write up too; thought they might find it amusing if nothing else. (SP Times covers Clearwater area.)
  26. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Rob Farley is there Scientology reporter!
    Robert Farley
    ... Phone: (727) 893-8603 E-mail: farley@sptimes.com Although based in Clearwater where he covers Scientology and has other general assignment duties, Rob Farley has spent most of the last year working out of St. Petersburg.

I called this morning and left him a message, he called me back last time I called, so I expect to hear from him
    first thing in the AM!
  27. stuwyatt Member

Its roughly edited, but here is the first part of the day (before Vicky stole the signs):

YouTube - Cult Watch: Before Vicky Boyce stole the signs.

Ralph Angels mother arrived and acted strange. I enturbulated Ryan (but in a nice way). Nico from Northern Ireland came down for the protest...

They did not really try to sell dianetics after Vicky stole the signs. They all looked a little lost and enturbulated. Give me time, and I'll do a part 2 and even a bonus long chat with the police video...

There is so much footage.

x
  28. stuwyatt Member

I think its a filter that kicks in if scientology is in the url. Its just a safety net to protect peeps from accidentally finding themselves in Sci territory.
  29. AnonBuff Member

Wow. He actually looked like he was absorbing some of what you were saying. Let's hope he gets out.
  30. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Ralph's mother - very strange woman indeed.
    Did she actually really say she's "very famous" and has "loads of friends?" Are we supposed to be impressed? Is it supposed to make her lies more believable?
    She seems a bit out of touch.

Don't you just love how the other scilons jump in to try and save Ryan with distraction when he's losing out to the enturbulation and fail? You could tell he was starting to give in to curiosity at some points and looked like he had to "snap himself out of it" a couple of times.
    400,000 jedi...:razz:
  31. Kaz Member

Wow. Ralphs mother is TOTALLY FUCKNUTS. I love it.

And "You won't change you mind... it isn't worth it... it's all lies..."

STRAWS! THEY ARE BEING GRASPED AT!
  32. anonymous1312 Member

Apparently it is Ralph's mother. She did say she's very famous, she probably does have loads of friends, she's one of those bubbly types and Plymouth is an easy going town. Anyhow, she was doing a local festival today and someone I know is uploading the footage soon so we can all see.
  33. anonymous1312 Member

I sent the link via their generic contact form, it would be epic to get a mention in their paper! Can I leave this in your capable hands to see if anything comes of it?
  34. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Thank goodness for the police who enforce "reality", an excellent Dynamic getting the signs returned, your will triumphs over hers..... excellent Dynamic.

watching the police bring her "crashing" back to reality is wonderful and chock a block full of win.
  35. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

I'm ALL over it !
  36. stuwyatt Member

37. narCONon Member

HARPOONS, DEFFO!

just another fail OSA attempt to slander anonymous!
  38. anonymous1312 Member

Is this going to be another footbullet or a ricochet?

Actually I think it is a troll. Surely the $cilons wouldn't be THAT disingenious? Would they?