Customize

Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by anonymous1312, May 31, 2008.

1. imaghost Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

All those years making a violin sing, and now playing COS like a fiddle.

Beautiful how you didn't really have to give up music ;)
  2. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Gotcha.
    Now Fuck Off! and mind your business asshole!!
    Regular text, OK with you?
  3. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

fixed. ;-)

(do what you want, a pirate is free, you are a pirate...)
  4. Cachapoal Member

Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Stu, I'm glad you had witnesses to what happened at the org when Vicky pushed you out. However, they probably couldn't hear what was going on and if they had taken your camera you wouldn't have any proof of what was said or what happened. It would have been their word against yours.

Because the bar has been risen to a new level I would suggest that you and other flash raiders do so in twos or more, or keep a good distance between yourself and the scilos if you are alone. Plus don't address them personally anymore, but demonstrate against the cult and it's abuses.

AND don't go into the org alone anymore or try to talk to them through the door or window.

Remember they are more afraid of Scientology ethics than they are of the law of the land or the police and would willingly go to wog jail "for the greater good". After all, for them wog justice is just this lifetime justice, Scientology justice is eternal...
  5. TigerUppercut Member

6. Ehm Member

The "BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP" of Stu's killdozer ;)

"SP Times"? Really? :fuckyou:

OT: Stu, when I first watched the vid I said to press charges, but yes, failing a complaint for future use is much more productive!

Keep up the brilliant work, I'll be there to help put more nails in the plymouth org's coffin with the rest of #manchester next month :D
  7. Anonqwerty Member

Stuv. You're doing awesome work, but we're all worried about you.

Stress can be a nasty thing. Stay calm, stay focused, don't get angry. There is nothing they can do to you, just keep doing what you're doing. If things start feeling stressful, take a few days off, relax, get over it.

Whatever you do, remember to STAY CALM. Clearly they're trying to get to you. Does stuv normally have backup?
  8. Whanonstler Member

Honestly, I am not too worried. It is pretty obvious to me that he can take care of himself, from all I have seen in his videos. Not trying to dismiss your concern, but please don't speak for all of us. Stu is a capable adult who knows what he is doing and plainly is not unaware of how scifags act.
  9. AnonyMAX Member

The reason I'm so entertained by Stus vids, other than the obvious CO$ foot bullets, is his ability to remain calm. Even when he was yelling "Theif and a Liar" he seemed perfectly in control. Plymouth Wheel Guy is a big boy who can take care of himself and he's a man on a mission.
  10. Anon23517 Member

My 2 cents: I agree with Anon1957 and Michael. File reports with the police, get everything recorded, get copies of those reports, make copies of the copies (lots of copying of copying!) and give those copies to a/someone you trust who is not known to the Scilons and b/to a legal advsier of some sort. I'm not entirely sure how the situation works in the UK, but in Australia, you can talk to the Law Society who will give free legal advice and so on if you're on a pension/beneath a certain level of income, and they'll take care of things for you.

Advice from a law expert and getting them to keep a copy of the copies of your paperwork would be a good way to go.

Also, maybe when it's not monthly international raid tiem, keep your flash raiding to the part of town where they set up the test cart thingo? That way, you're still KAW and also making things easier for the police, b.c, dollars to donuts (or pounds to scones), they'll probably be trying to make out like your public enemy number 1 and constantly call the police every time you show up at the org. Which will piss off the police at both them and you, even with you being innocent.

That's just my two cents. :) Other than you are one awesome dude and if you're ever in Australia, I make it my solemn vow to ply you with our awesomely real ale (Coopers Ale, the best!) and a pie floater. :D
  11. Plups Member

This is really good advice. Protest, don't harass. Inform the public, don't harass. If someone steals something again - then do the chase and call them out on it, as you did. Until then, don't harass.
  12. flying saucer Member

I don't know why but when I saw this earlier, it made me think of Stu...

Wheelchair + Flamethrower
  13. anonymous1312 Member

I am thinking of doing a new protest sign:

"MY OTHER SIGN WAS STOLEN BY A SCIENTOLOGIST!"
    and link to Stu's YouTube channel.

Mind you I can say that since it was my laminate sign that was stolen, even though it was later returned.

It would be nice if we could have a lap top with that and perhaps some other videos running in a loop and speakers so passers by could hear. Might draw a bit of a crowd. :twisted:
  14. target_blank Member

...and if herself decides to steal the laptop, its a win-win situation.
  15. anonymous1312 Member

It's pretty clear in the video that had you wanted to run her over then you could have done so. She didn't look like she was taking any evasive manouvers to avoid the scooter, just to stop you getting the signs back.
  16. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

likewise getting a restraining order against them is a BAD idea, very bad.

the way they work is Stuart could actually be in trouble if he went within the restriction zone, thus breaking the order placed against the person in question on his behalf, this means he would have to stop his activities.
    ie: they are not allowed to approach within 100 yards of Stuw, however, if he goes withing that restriction HE is in breach and anything they do to him does not now come under breaking the order. restraining orders are a two way street.

(it would be hilariously funny though watching them trying to stay 100 yards ahead of the killdozer :) )

on another note, see if you can get yourself a plain clothes anon-anon.......... I do this in brighton, good ole member of the public with mobile phone cam, keeping an eye from a distance. not only do they blend in with shoppers making them hard to spot, but they can call five-o if needed.
  17. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Stu, you're my hero, keep up the GREAT work!!! :woot:
  18. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Stu is not just an ordinary hero...he is an EPIC HERO.
  19. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

The image this gave me was something like the sheep dog trials. I would pay to see scilon sheep like this. :fuckyou:
  20. FrankvdWaal Member

I just love Stu's accent. "A thief an' a loiah!"
  21. stuwyatt Member

22. smb Member

Hahaha that's great...nice work whoever made that call
  23. Major Boyle Member

Oh. I thought he said a thief and a LAWYER. My bad.
  24. XenuLovesU Member

Sweet :smile:
  25. anonEmouser Member

Brilliant, fantastic!

Although I wonder if she was recording after she paused that first time.
  26. stuwyatt Member

It was actually a very long pause - 1 minute or so (I edited the mp3 file)... Im wondering if she went "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" in her head.....

I thought the call was absolutely epic. Calm. Polite. And allowed Vicky to shoot herself in the foot a few times while being enturbulated at the same time. I wonder if she managed to get to sleep tonight, wondering if there will be a herald article about her over the next few days....

I love the internet, I really do.

Thanks again #manchester, and especially the caller (please take a bow if you are on enturb)

:)

xxx
  27. Whanonstler Member

Go Manchester! Put a coal or two onto the fire \o/ Oh, it almost makes me wish our pet scifags were not so docile and tame.
  28. Re: Plymouth (UK): Head Scientologist STOLE our signs - the smell of footbullet.

Says video was taken down. :(

Any chance of a Vimeo appearance?
  29. gailo Member

terroristsfj6.jpg
  30. WBMBacker Member

I'm torn as well. I do think it would get media attention, but I don't want Stu to undergo the stress it will entail. If its MS he has, stress is the one thing he doesn't need.

I tell you what, though.. what about getting some $$ together, getting him a passport,m and flying him here fpr the July National Mall Protest?... the press will be there, and Stu can tell his story and show that `thief' video in a much broader sense?

What say you, Dr. Wyatt?.. up for a bit of travel? Im about 7 hours away from DC, and am planning to attend the National Mall Protest myself.. I would be very honored to put you up here for the stay. Name your favorite food, beer and needs, and Ill tend to them.
  31. ThetanCluster Member

I think the caller might have tipped his hand when he referred to it as an Org, rather than a "church." Still, good stuff, and further proof that Vicky needs to go back and redo all her communication classes.
  32. WBMBacker Member

Oh bloody hell!.. we have GOT to get one for Stu!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. stuwyatt Member

Me go to AMERIKKA?.... erm.... hhhmmmm....

Well, if WBM and Magoo are coming to London, its only fair I should consider flying to the states (thats if I would be allowed in by your government).... I have no criminal convictions, but I enturbulate naturally, and have written more than one email to GWB. What are they like these days? Same goes to anywhere else in the world...

My only prob is passport & funds... plus I cannot be out the country for too long - otherwise I think I would lose my housing/benefits/etc.... but hell yeah - If people are mad enough to fund a sick person (I really am nobody special - I just have far too much time on my hands)... then who am I to turn down any offers of seeing the world and new people?

I would LOVE to stand in the same spot as Shawn (on the crossroads in Clearwater) with a camcorder on a tripod and a big "CULT WATCH" sign....

I would also love to stand in Amsterdam with some decent medication (which is hard to get in the UK) in one hand.... and go to Copenhagen again, and take a break or ten in Christiania doing the same.

The only thing keeping me here in the short-term is my cat, the mighty Lord Kasper (as seen in a vid)... he's not doing too good (cancer), and I'm not sure if I'm going to let him suffer for too much longer if he doesn't pick up soon. :(

So yeah... My primary goal in life at the moment is to help disintegrate the cult in its present form. If you guys want me, and I can be of assistance, I think I'll be available :)

xxx
  34. anon1957 Member

Stu, Shawn's corner is over a thousand miles away from the National Mall in DC! Things are a hellava lot more spread out over here, LOL.

And don't worry about immigration re GWB. If they turned away everyone who ever uttered a negative word about Dubya, the int airports would be mighty quiet.

[Poor Kasper kitty, may he heal soon...]
  35. stuwyatt Member

Sure :) I appreciate and understand... but Im sure that if I manage to make it to the US, there would be some way that I could find myself in the heart of Clearwater.... Clearwater is certainly a lot closer to DC than it is to Plymouth.

Anyway - I just wanted to say that I am now aware that the Sci's have been getting me riled. Although I do not think my actions of late have been criminal (at least, I do not think I could be prosecuted for them without a huge footbullet when I show the sci's doing worse, many more times)... I realise that they have been pushing some buttons in me.

They have got me worked up, although I did not necessarily realise it at the time.

I just want you all to know that I also watch my videos (many times), and analyse every second of every vid. I can see that I'm starting to get agitated, and my actions are almost becoming like you'd expect from them.

Thank you everyone for the PM's... I may not be able to reply to them personally, but thanks for helping me give myself a reality slap.

I'm going to take things more calmy, and less hands-on for a while... We are a growing protest group. I will still hand out cards/leaflets to people, and will still film and report on the pickets, but I think my work with the actual Scientologists here is done (for now)...

The videos are online.
    The evidence is there.

Major footbullets.

I'm gonna rest up I think over the next few days, as I've almost run out of meds - and it is that which has allowed me to work so hard over the past few weeks (my now depleted harvest of White Russian)... The power of weed never ceases to amaze me. Its like fucking golddust to find a safe reliable source in the UK.

But tomorrow is another day. On this note, I think I'm gonna crash.

xxx
  36. Cachapoal Member

Vicky took a while to get the phone number because she had to go get it!! I'm not sure if she had to go all the way downstairs to get it, that would have been a laugh. If you listen closely you will hear her footsteps coming and going. The joys of hardwood floors hehe

Stu, I'm really glad that you are having a reality check on their methods. I hope you have a wonderful rest and hope you are back on your meds next week!! It will be great to see what new tactics you come up with.
  37. xzoz01 Member

yeah I have noticed them getting you agitated more on the videos lately...maybe just try to scale it back a bit like you were doing before. I always look forward to your almost daily youtubes but it can't be a good thing for you if it's effecting your health. Hope you get some well deserved rest.
  38. Kaz Member

Same definition...
  39. EastAnon Member

Not quite, Lawyer is a professional liar.
  40. musketeerwang Member