Customize

Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2009.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

So, ITT we're avoiding saying that Ryan is a [COLOR="Red"]flaming poofter[/COLOR]? Roger tha-- um, I mean, gotcha.

inb4thatgetsshoo surprisebuttsecks.jpg oh, bugger.
  2. Anonymous Member

From an email entitled "Commendations!"

3. Anonymous Member

The irony of somebody named Rebel giving money to a mind control cult is sad and pathetic.
  4. Anonymous Member

Notice there's no Vicki Boyce donating
  5. xenubarb Member

"Pirate respect?"

Gah! They don't really "get" pirates, do they? They sure like to promote the notion that Scientologists are fearless rebels. I guess that's to distract the suckers swaggering around in pirate hats or Highland kilts away from the fact that they are nothing more than indoctrinated, programmed, exploited suckers who have lost free will, skeptical thinking skills, and their basic freedom.
  6. Sponge Member

7. Anonymous Member

Greg Boyce donated but his wife, Vicky, is conspicuous by her absence in the mentions, i.e. not Mr & Mrs Greg and Vicky Boyce as with some other couples.
  8. auchraw Member

What is this alleged building?
  9. stuwyatt Member

Nobody knows where the building is other than a couple of sci's at the org. The building is a family-owned hotel, and although I've seen the brief description of the property, its exact location is unknown due to the fact that the estate agent makes potential bidders sign a non-disclosure agreement. We believe that the owners want the hotel to remain as it is with the staff guaranteed their jobs... but this will not be the case if the cult get their hands on it. There was no way to harpoon this sadly....

And the Greg/Vicky Boyce thing is interesting. Her facebook profile has Greg Tinn as her partner now. I saw Greg body-routing (rather unsuccessfully I might add) in town the other day. Next time I see him, I'll ask him how things are... ;)

Cheers for the email confirmation by the way. We knew that they were planning to seal the deal by the end of the month, but the whole taxes/stamp duty/etc might scupper the sale yet :)
  10. another123 Member

Sounds like an episode of Fawlty Towers in the making, to me...

11. Anonymous Member

Another prominent name missing from the list is Ryan Kitson. He used to be a full-time staff member, die-hard sci, and he has already made donations towards the ideal org. he has been having doubts lately, so hopefully he has blown again. Hopefully he'll be blowing something different soon after being spotted in a local gay nightclub. There is a bounty on his anal virginity, and the queens are experts at seducing newbies.
  12. SeenTheLight Member

xomomd.png

13. Anonymous Member

Thanks.
    Sold 77 books,bullshit.
  14. getbeckyout Member

SCIENTOLOGY IDEAL ORGANIZATION
    PLYMOUTH

[COLOR="Blue"]Latest UK Deluditarians".[/COLOR]
    The Lycett Family!

"Holy Cow!

Yes 'We did it for England!'

We have been in Scientology for 24 years now and have [COLOR="Blue"]DONATED ALL OUR MONEY[/COLOR] on getting up the Bridge. Steph is on staff at London Org and sold 77 books in the bookathon! Hannah is at Greenfields School and taking her GCSEs. We have realised that the [COLOR="blue"]CULT we ARE WITH[/COLOR] is going downhill fast and as OTs the best way to handle this is to [COLOR="blue"]LEAVE the Ideal Orgs.[/COLOR] we can reach out [COLOR="blue"]AND INFORM[/COLOR] all across the [COLOR="blue"]UK THAT LRH tech IS A CON [/COLOR]We love England and always want to live here. LRH said this would be the first cleared country so we are doing something about it!

Plymouth [COLOR="blue"]ANONS[/COLOR] are a fantastic gung-ho team - lets give them a hand [SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]AND STOP THIS CULT [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Much Love, Tricia Lycett

Upgrade your status today.
    Contact http://forums.whyweprotest.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1239799
  15. pedrofcuk Member

Someone with shooping skills change that to "Latest UK Deluditarians".

You know I feel so sorry for them and them like them because one day they will wake up and go OMG WTF!
  16. getbeckyout Member

So true, job done.:eek:
  17. CarterUSP Member

"We love England and always want to live here. LRH said this would be the first cleared country so we are doing something about it! "

I, CarterUSP pledge that I will not go up the bridge and go clear.
    That's LRH's plan for England buggered up then.
  18. SeenTheLight Member

inb9xv.png
  19. another123 Member

hellsbells.png
  20. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the updates! Much appreciated. A fellow Plymanon was in the Pavilions (large music/meeting venue) the other day, and the cult was hosting a fundraiser in one of the smaller meeting rooms. Sadly it was not possible for the anon to take pics though.

The last time an anon called the org, Vicky Boyce mentioned that they were on target to acquire the building by the end of last month. Vicky Boyce lied to us, and I bet she's stolen the money too.
  21. getbeckyout Member

Yo, just like when they ran of with stu's sign.
  22. Sponge Member

So, would the estate agent and the current owners even be aware that it is the cult of scientology that is wanting to buy the building? (my thinking being that they've already been documented as using agents in the UK whom, to most people, have no obvious scientology connection unless you specifically look for it).
  23. Shalashar Member

I don't know - having a functional hotel to pay for their day to day costs could well keep Plym Org afloat, and they could justify it as being a WISE front, which of course they could then require current staff to do courses in order to keep their jobs.
  24. SeenTheLight Member

ejbq7p.png
  25. Sponge Member

What current model of success can you point to in order to make that unusual leap? Camelot FailCastle Hotel? LOL.

I wonder if some bright local news reporter-cum-sleuth can turn up something. It is quite an interesting story....
    1) Controversial moonbat cult wants to expand into bigger premises.
    2) Has eye on local hotel property. Donation drives. etc.
    3) Estate agent has non-disclosure agreement so nobody outside of the owner, the estate agent and bidder know.
    4) Employees of the hotel don't know their fate. i.e. whether a) they are going to be on the dole or b) their new employers are going to be a moonbat cult, currently being sued in the USA for wage labour violations and human trafficking etc.
    5) Surrounding businesses/residents don't know a cult maybe about to move into their neighbourhood.
  26. DeathHamster Member

They've been using what I think of as Time Bandits font, and now a sailing ship. Next a big fat giant will surface wearing it as a hat...
  27. Shalashar Member

Where in my post did I mention success? I only pointed out a possibility that could potentially afford them in the short term more money then they would otherwise get.

Subjecting the current staff to Scilon "training" would seem to be a given.

There seem to be many dentists in the US that are signed up to WISE type programs. Whether or not they are successful is another matter.
  28. basil Member

It may not always be 'smooth sailing' indeed.

The Anonyboat is in hot pursuit of the scilboat.

n_32boat.jpg

Or if you prefer a video... watch out for The Bridge!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwitV6VWUYU[/ame]
  29. mickturate Member

local news =not fucking interested.

they posted Stu way back when, but said fuck all about the $cilons,
    when i was raiding the org I sent acres of newsprint & NO, not all at the same time-just stories as & when, the mcpherson, why are they dead, why we protest etc etc. sent to ALL the local rags & AFAIK they used em as asswipe = NFI
    not sure if the $clilons have perverted em or they scared & as for
    local businesses, don't make me larf = no give a shit, THEY phoned plod on the $clilons behalf to move us on because WE, yes WE were bad for business...

but hey, i like yer thinking, just such a shame the whole wide worl' don't give a shit.
  30. Anonymous Member

Perhaps a mass trip to Plymouth is in order then to give the local media something to write about?
  31. getbeckyout Member

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]THERE SHE BLOWS[/COLOR][/SIZE] (Get out Vicky)

savethewhale.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  32. Sponge Member

Yeah, I get ya. I suppose we can't expect all media to fawn over all things critically scientological. One of the things is in this though is the angle that there's a load of hotel staff who might not know whether their future is uncertain or not.
    It may be understandable if a hotelier is trying to quietly negotiate a deal selling the whole business to another hotelier with as smooth a transition as possible without wanting to cause panic but when one of those bidders turns out not to be another hotelier or serious investor but a pseudo religious cult, then the regional economy loses a more commerce and gains another bunch of unemployed people.
    If you tell the newspaper about this and they are not interested but then proceed to whine about after it all happens then you can send them a big fat fucking "told you so!".

Btw, so is the advert on the cult's offical website that the building was "once a hotel" (past tense) a lie then? (based on Stu's more recent posts that it is apparently a functioning family hotel)
  33. Sponge Member

Well, what you had suggested doesn't follow the cult's M.O. of Ideal Org aquisition and running, so I was asking what examples you based your theory on.
  34. stuwyatt Member

It is almost certainly being purchased by a front-company/person as with other Sci purchases in the UK... so no, the agents and the sellers will be unlikely to know that it is the cult who are the purchasers.
  35. Anonymous Member

How many hotels are there in Plymouth?

Plymouth england hotels - Google Maps

It would not be that hard for some Plymouthfags to review the local hotels and pinpoint those that might serve as the Idle Org...given architecture, size, age, location, etc. Then drop info to those hotels about potential sale to Scientology. Make sure they know who the potential buyer is. Do this and you'll hit the target, and spread info about their subtle take over tactics at the same time.
  36. KernowAsh Member

Hello,

New to the forum, first post!
    I live in Plymouth, been here for 5 years now, and I LOVE my new home.
    Since moving here I have noticed the growth of these weirdos, and have had several run ins with them, both on their cart and outside their weird shop/church thing!

I'm sickened to hear that they are planning to buy buildings in the city and turn them into hives of brainwashed money grabbers! There are so many people out their looking for genuine support and guidance in these troubled times, I'd hate to think of anyone falling pray of these people.

I am currently setting up a business, which isnt taking up much of my time, so I'd love to offer my support in any capacity required in order to help stop them, or at least help people see them for what they are and make informed choices.

I must admit I am very limited in my knowledge of Scientology, but what I do know is terrible. It sounds so much like a company I used to work for called the Cobra group, they are basically a global multi level marketing or pyramid scheme company that steals your life and money in the promise of being a millionaire. That was playing with peoples money, this is playing with people's lives. I don't want anything like this to happen in my city.

I would love to learn more about them, and about the whole subject in general, along with all the arguments against them to broaden my knowledge, and like I said, help fight the cause.

Look forward to your replies.

Best Wishes

KernowAsh
  37. greebly Member

What would happen if someone paid 1.25m for it?

Ermm how long would it take for them to find another "ideal org".
  38. Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

No idea, but the cash would probably be ordered to be sent uplines.

OTOH, if you've got that sort of cash knocking around, there are better uses for it, like booze for the MegaRaid :p
  39. xenubarb Member

Welcome! The Plymouth org is one of the few with "truth in advertising," in that they have adopted a pirate theme to reflect their group identity. They think they are Jack Sparrow type pirates.
    We know better.
  40. greebly Member

90% Certain of the site in question.

Does not look to be worth 1.25m so most of the value is based on it remaining a Hotel with it's current footfall and 70%+ loyal occupancy base.

Therefore if they spend 1.25 on it and convert it to an org more $$$$ down the tubes from "Donations".

Plus the Retired owners would not be happy along with the 4+ staff.