Customize

Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Old Shadow Member

Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

If you're a fan of Spongebob Squarepants, and are familiar with episode 17 of season 1 ('Arrgh!') call them up and say you want to give a donation. When they ask how much you want to give, say "TWO GOLD DUBLOONS!". Bonus points for asking if they take "PLASTIC!" and managing to get in "THE DUTCHMAN'S TREASURE!" before they hang up.

Arrgh! / Rock Bottom - SpongeBob SquarePants - TV Shack
  2. Anonymous Member

Next leaked email:

3. Old Shadow Member

LOL, one half-hearted pirate reference in the last email...Mark is obviously too tired and pisssed off to keep it going :D
  4. stuwyatt Member

I went past the org this afternoon and took a couple of snaps:

18092009003.jpg

18092009004b.jpg

It all looked very bleak and empty...
  5. Anon-007 Member

Has anyone ever told Goddard that keyboards have a shift key?

Or perhaps the uneducated chap only understands CAPITAL LETTERS?
  6. amaX Member

Oooooo, Stu! It's a lovely day in Plymouth now, isn't it?
  7. Anonymous Member

QFT!
    You heard the man. He wants to hear from you. Please don't hold back. EVERYTHING COUNTS!
  8. Old Shadow Member

IS GREAT SUCCESS!
  9. auchraw Member

Money miraculously appearing from nowhere!
  10. s6xs6xs6x Member

where is the shift keep you keep talking about, i can't find it anywhere
  11. Anon-007 Member

Here ya go:

pressshiftkeytodisablea.png

:)
  12. s6xs6xs6x Member

403 Forbidden

WIN!
  13. Anon-007 Member

Fix'd.
  14. Anonymous Member

Its gone midnight, and Mark Goddard is still answering the 'hotline'. Word is they are still quite a chunk short of the target. More info should hopefully be available tomorrow when our undercover spy visits the org as usual.
  15. Anonymous Member

1am, and Mark is still answering the phone. The telephone number for the donation drive is a phone which is at the other end of the org, so he has to leave his office and walk a fair distance to answer it. He sounded quite depressed and dejected when he said "Hello, Plymouth Scientology?". When asked if he knew who was leaking the data and crashing the stats, he instantly hung up.

He is probably pulling an all-nighter in the vain hope that a rich US Scientologist reads one of his illiterate emails and decides to call to donate the remaining money needed to purchase the Ideal Org.
  16. amaX Member

Thank you for the updates.
  17. DeathHamster Member

After all, Saturday is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Arrrrrr You Ready for International Talk Like a Pirate Day? | GeekDad | Wired.com
  18. Anonymous Member

Next leaked email:

19. Anonymous Member

The email from Mark confirms what our spy inside the org has said - that they are far short of the target. Quite a few people pledged donations but did not follow through. Only a couple of people (Mark being one of them) know the true figure raised so far, and the fact that they are still a long way from the target is being kept from the rest of the staff.

FLUNK!
  20. Old Shadow Member

The Shadow had already deduced this

The second half of the email betrays them ("FOR THE FINAL STAGE...." onwards)

Also, Mark must have read my jibe about his last email not having enough Pirate nonsense, his latest one is chock-full! :D
  21. Anonymous Member

If true, there will be much wailing and knashing of teeth -- not to mention beatings galore -- during the upcoming Miscavige walkthroughs...
  22. another123 Member

shippiratesinking.jpg
  23. Old Shadow Member

Epic win. For this, ye shall recieve TWO GOLD DUBLOONS straight from THE DUTCHMAN'S TREASURRRRRRRRRRRRE!
  24. Anonymous Member

If anybody has spare Skype credit or access to a UK phone, please consider taking the time to politely phone up the org and challenge them on whatever points you feel fit. The morale at the org is ROCK BOTTOM, and the staff and publics working there are starting to build up withholds - after all, they have missed their deadline. Scientology hasn't worked. They haven't controlled MEST. One prominent staff member and a few publics have recently blown.

If you do decide to call, please keep it civil and polite. Any nastiness will just affirm in their brainwashed heads that we are evil internet terrorists.
  25. Anonymous Member

Fingers crossed that the staff wake up and walk out when they realise their management is abusive, their efforts unappreciated and their mission is futile.
  26. Old Shadow Member

I did call them yesterday afternoon and offer them two gold dubloons, but they weren't having it. The lady who answered the phone sounded very tired....
  27. Anonymous Member

:) Thanks for that. You probably spoke to Yasmin Da Silva. She's been manning the phones a lot lately.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Maybe the best thing about this thread -- well, for me -- is that I'm actually, truly sitting here munching the last of a gigantic bag of popcorn while reading it. :-D

Cognitive dissonance: longer-lasting than caffeine! More legal than cocaine! Lulzier than ginsana! Try some today, at your local cult org -- but hurry; supplies are limited! When the org's gone, it's gone!

Right; be sure to stress that we're really well-paid psyche drones just following the orders of the leader of Anonymous (Rick Astley, I think, or maybe pedobear; I'm still kind of new around here).

Speaking of stress... maybe these Plymouth org folks could use a stress test right about now.
  29. Anonymous Member

I've just had a report from a spai at Satan Hill. [Sorry - no dox]

Despite the Plymouth Org being severely short staffed, at least one staff member (Tim Lyons) has been drafted from Plymouth to St Hill for 3 weeks to help prepare for the big IAS event. He was spotted there a short while ago. There are also people there from other orgs there. I suppose it speaks volumes also about the staffing levels at St Hill.

Needless to say, I expect for stress-levels to rise to exploding point at the Plymouth org over the coming weeks. They still have not reached their target for purchasing the new Idle Org.
  30. Random guy Member

I feel so ... spiffy!
  31. DeathHamster Member

There's probably some Hubbard Management wacko dictum that if you shift someone from post to post fast enough, all the work will get done. As long as they don't recruit the Flash, we're good.

The org boards (the real ones) for all the CoS organizations must be a mess, with empty spots, people with multiple hats, juniors way over their heads or just "held from above" (empty but person up the ladder is supposed to be doing it, ha!) all over the place. There must be a catastrophy point where, once the holes increase beyond a point, the whole thing falls apart.
  32. Anonymous Member

Hubbard wrote a policy on that too, Colander Tech.

Colander.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Elron, dear Elron...
  34. mickturate Member

A er, ahem, fren'
    just rang, offered a donation for the idle org. (oh fantastic) & got to say after being asked for name:
    Roben Bancks

what size donation?
    2 doubloons

Whatsthat?
    about 4 pieces o' 8

I don't get it
    do you take plastic?

yes we do, what size donation?
    2 doubloons

I don't get it
    but I thought you were pyrates

we are, but I don't know all the language
    do you take PLASTIC?

we do, how much do you want to give?
    2 doubloons

I don't get it
    its all part of the DUTCHMANS TREASURE!

oh, is it, what does that mean?
    I'm never gonna give you up

what....?
    you don't get it do you

er, no...

now I wouldn't reccomend repeating this, because they need those phone lines open
  35. basil Member

Class. I like it.
  36. Django Member

Suggest: Call the org, say "I'm yadda yadda, from Gold Base staff. Can you hold for Mr. Miscavige?"

This will only work once or twice, of course....
  37. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Hold for the COB, since the dwarf's name is not to be mentioned...
  38. basil Member

Evil, evil stuff.

Would be especially evil if, not long afterwards, it really happened and the mighty midget got a mouthful of abuse from a staffer thinking it was a wind-up call.

After all, I very much doubt if very many scifags really know what Miscavige sounds like, it's not like he has the distinctive Hubbard voice.
  39. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

/r/ing Miscavige sound board!
  40. Old Shadow Member

You sir are a GOD