Customize

Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Plymouth: Can YOU Feel It?

CRIKEY IS THIS GAI A DELPHI GRAD?

His writing is turrible!
  2. Anonymous Member

RYAN KITSON ISN'T FEELING IT IS HE?

CONGRATS ON BLOWING RYAN!
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige was in the UK?
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Chanologists would qualify as non-sectators, wouldn't they? I mean, if there were such a word.

Wait, who is blowing Ryan?? I musta missed an episode.
  6. Anonymous Member

The great thing about the Plymouth Org being so under-staffed is that they will accept anyone to help out at the org - even undercover spies. Also, there is at least one staff member who has woken up and has been able to see the cult for the sham that it is. Its impossible to find out who are the SP's as everyone's stats are so low. But lets say that there has been a little help of late in crashing the stats at the org.

The org is planning an event to celebrate the new Ideal Org on a pirate ship - only they have not found a suitable vessel - nor are they getting many people confirming they will attend. Considering there are only around 50-60 tickets planned, this speaks a lot about local public support.

This email from Mark is a panic email. The staff know they just don't have the manpower. They can barely keep the current small org ticking over, and have recently had to call in two old high-ranking Scientologists (I believe one of them is an OT - Mick Champness) to man the stress test cart for a few hours last week.

Everyone looks defeated in the org. The atmosphere is terrible. Stress levels are high.

It is a beautiful sight to see.
  7. Anonymous Member

No doubt they have been told Miscavige will be inspecting their shithole org and they are pissing their pants. Sounds like there's going to be some staff blows in the near future....
  8. Anonymous Member

Ryan blew? That's awesome! How's he doing? Moar...
  9. Re: Plymouth: Can YOU Feel It?

MmmmMmmm *Snap* your dead science thanks for your gift. I'll use it against you for the rest of your short termed life.
  10. Re: Plymouth: Can YOU Feel It?

Supreme court justice outside of the usa and DA sling shot pitbull and a shark your death will bring truth to a new world
  11. Anonymous Member

One of the reasons for Mark's panic email is because the donations have to be all in by the deadline this Friday, and they are still well short of the figure. Some promised donations have not come through as well. All leave has been cancelled, and everyone is tasked with finding people to squeeze money out of.

Ryan has not been seen near the org for a while now since he blew staff. He's out, and leading a (hopefully) normal life now. His name is never mentioned in the org any more. It is as though he never existed.

To OSA/Plymouth Org> Have you worked out who is leaking the data yet? You guessed wrong last time. Try again. :)
  12. Anonymous Member

Your spelling would suffer too if you weren't allowed to eat and sleep until you had squeezed enough money out of people who had finally had enough of being scammed. He's probably being bitch-slapped 24/7.
  13. Re: Plymouth: Can YOU Feel It?

...and I'm a bad, BAD, person who finds that incredibly funny.

Scientology was his ruin.
  14. genoramix Member

Ryan blew cool, and any news about Sandra? she seemed nice, despite the really nasty incident with Stu..
  15. stuwyatt Member

That email is so full of fail, I don't know where to start :)

Sandra blew from staff very soon after my arrest, and apart from one or two brief appearances, was never to be seen at the stress-test cart again. I think that she has totally blown from the cult... Nobody has seen her anywhere near the org for a very long time. I hope she has blown, as she is a nice person and I have nothing but kind feelings towards her (despite all the bollocks that occured last year). I planted so many seeds in her head during my protesting, and a lot of our conversations were off camera... I know that a lot of those seeds sprouted into full-blown withholds.

Most Scientologists are nice people deep-down. They are just conditioned by the cult to act like unempathic idiots.

Both Ryan and Sandra were personal targets of mine. I really wanted them to open their eyes and leave the cult, and it is beautiful to see that my wishes have come true :)

So, the org is in chaos. There is not enough staff to handle the workload..... They have not raised enough cash yet to complete on the Ideal Org purchase.... and the deadline is tomorrow lol. And they all have the pressure of knowing that DM is going to be visiting sometime soon.... heh

/popcorn

[Requesting this thread be merged with the Plymouth Ideal Org thread]
  16. Anonymous Member

If anyone has skype credit, or access to a UK phone, I would please ask for you NOT to call the Plymouth org on 01752 202150 or 01752 202165 and offer commiserations about Ryan blowing, or that they are going to miss their deadline, or any other enturbulating fact about their fail org.

They are very busy people at the moment, and nuisance phonecalls will only make them more stressed.

Thank you for your consideration.
  17. Anonymous Member

^ Also, please do not ask them challenging questions like "Have you worked out who is leaking the data and crashing the stats yet?"
  18. auchraw Member

A FEW DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS. OVERWORKED, RIDICULED AND ATTACKED.

The fastest-growing religion on the planet.
  19. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ This.

Also, if this is how they feel now, imagine what they will feel like when the ideal org stands empty and they realise their efforst were for nothing.
  20. Anonymous Member

^These ARE the lulz I'm looking for.
  21. Anonymous Member

Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Mark Goddard sounds very stressed on the phone today. They have a 'Gamestop'-esque type opening Spiel - "Hello, Plymouth Scientology, home of the next Ideal Org" - only each time, Mark fumbles and stutters in the middle.

Please do not add to this stress by phoning them up and asking them if they have worked out who is leaking the data and crashing the stats, as this would be very wrong and bad. Remember, Scientology works and it helps people.
  22. Anonymous Member

Lolz!!!!!!

I just called and asked for "Captain Jack" (which is apparently Goddard anyway, lol)

I asked whether he had recently sent out the "secret pirate email" and whether I was still within the deadline (he said yes, but didn't seem bothered what the deadline was about)

Unfortunately, he hung up on me whan I asked whether the special "Pirates" version of Battletoads could be sent by next day courier!

Oh what juvenile (but rewarding!) fun on a Staturday!
  23. Anonymous Member

An interesting call just happened:

Woman: "Hello, Plymouth Scientology" <with a foreign accent>
    Anon: "Hi, have you worked out who is leaking the data and crashing the stats?"
    Woman: <pause> "Sorry?"
    Anon: "Have you worked out who is leaking the data and crashing the stats?"
    Woman: <pause> "Sorry, I don't understand."
    Anon: "Someone...in...your...org...is...leaking....data..."
    Woman: <pause> "Sorry, I not understand"
    Anon: "Is there anybody there who can speak English?"
    Woman: <pause> "No."
    Anon: "Are you serious? There is nobody who can speak English?"
    Woman: "Its dinner time."
    Anon: "So there is nobody there who can speak to me?"
    Woman: "Its dinner time."

Un-fucking-believable. :)
  24. amaX Member

lol!!!
  25. Anonymous Member

It looks like they have drafted in some publics to man the phones this evening. Reports coming from the inside of the org state that there is a lot of frantic stress in the air. There is a deadline and a target to reach, and it does not look like they are going to reach it. PANIC!

I can't wait to see the next round of leaked emails.
  26. Anonymous Member

True, but in your case bad is good, and good will always defeat evil.
  27. Anonymous Member

Next leaked email:

28. Anon-007 Member

They want £250 for a fucking t shirt?

What planet are they currently orbiting?
  29. stuwyatt Member

Hahahaha.... what the fuck?

They probably have at least a few hundred people on their mailing list.... so they are pretty short of the target. I'm fucking blown away.... £250 for a shitty t-shirt? lol....
  30. Anonymous Member

Whatever you do, please DO NOT phone (01752) 202150 and enturbulate them.

They need the lines free for all the hundreds of calls from Scientologists who are wanting to purchase these amazing bargain t-shirts.
  31. Anon-007 Member

Hmmm. So they have foreigners answering the phone?

I positively hope that NONE of our American friends phone the Plymouth Org and claim to be from Gold.

And that when they don't ring Plymouth, to not mention that David Miscavige will be making a surprise visit to the Plymouth Org well ahead of his stint at Stain Hill.

That would give them kittens, so don't do it ;)
  32. Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Well, they have a choice of 75... Could be any of them.
  33. DeathHamster Member

Blowing Ryan's privates?
  34. Old Shadow Member

Re: Plymouth &quot;Next Ideal Org&quot;

Oh drat! If only I had an image that summed up the Plymouth Ideal Org fail AND had a pirate flavour for extra-delicious irony....

OH WAIT

babacp.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

Tick....tock....tick....tock....tick....tock

The target has to be reached by tonight. The staff sounded very stressed at the org last night and did not have a huge amount of humor to spare. There were also long periods last night when they weren't answering the phones.

I actually feel quite sorry for them.
  36. Anonymous Member

Why? They clearly pulled it in...
  37. Anonymous Member

Because they are under the attention and scrutiny of a certain psychopathic dwarf, If (when) they fail to reach their target on time, someone is going to have to take the blame. Its not a nice situation to be in, and my part moral-fag DNA feels pity for them - however my part-troll DNA is laughing hard.
  38. Random guy Member

It may even make some of them blow or even to be offloaded.
  39. Shalashar Member

Plymouth is a Class 5 in the UK, as such it is tied to St Heil, there is no direct line of communication from DM to them. Everything gets routed "uplines".

Now, being summoned for a severe beasting at St Heil is a distinct possibility. As is members of the SO coming down to deliver it personally (They did it back in 2000 and again a couple of years later - where Dick Jones and his wife got RPF'd).

They'll either blow or get offloaded, either way not our problem any longer. Indeed if either of those two things were to happen the org would then likely come under direct SO control until more staff could be suckered in, which given the ambivalence toward the scilons in plym in general isn't likely.

I guess it's a case of how strong your inner moralfag is, and how badly they fucked you over.
  40. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

No more phone calls? :/