Customize

Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Major Boyle Member

Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

I can't remember which vid talked about the cult's pulse merging with ours, but its happening, and Davy body doesn't even get it. Need Moar Pirates. Yarr!
  2. qwertyuiop1 Member

The pirate stuff is a way of deflecting sea arrrrgh. when unsuspecting public come in and see the pirate stuff, the thinking is that maybe they will remember the protesters and put the two together. This way some might think that the protesters are really scientologists. this wont work but I believe its what they are doing.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

[IMG]
  4. Anonymous Member

No it's the cookie cutter formula.. they had to pick some type of gimmick. I think there is a great deal of psychology put into this nonsense.. Some sense of group, and gimmick to put booty in the coffers.. It's a trick to make it seem more fun to do the same old begging for more money.
  5. basil Member

Absolutely.

6. charlie Member

I see there useing the pic of the dilapidated old nurseing home in gateshead on there website

northumbria.jpg
    still looks like this LOL
    dsc00124kp2.jpg
  7. Sponge Member

I read that as "Norchumbria".
    Fontfail.
  8. Sponge Member

9. Django Member

And while you have their attention, ask 'em what constitutes a "small fee"...
  10. AnotherSock Member

It's the Freewinds: and all the blue asbestos you can eat.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

They're, their. Don't take it too hard; many struggle with English.
  12. charlie Member

northumbria.jpg

LOL didnt notice that
  13. stuwyatt Member

I saw something I've never seen them do in town today. The stress-test cart was not to be seen anywhere in the city centre, but Viv Wheeler was on her own by the shopping centre handing out pink A4 folded leaflets, and trying to bodyroute people into the org.

I asked her for a leaflet, but she refused - so I just picked up one of the many that were blowing around on the pavement after being discarded by non-gullible publics.

One side of the sheet is the famous 200 question personality test, and the other is the address (Hubbard Dianetics Centre, 41 Ebrington Street, Plymouth - Not 'Church of Scientology', though Scientology is mentioned in the smallprint at the bottom of the page) with a priority order form for Dianetics (£13.00) with the £5 p&p crossed out. Are the cult now paying for postage?

What I love is the tag-line under the dianetics advert..... "It contains discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire".... lol.... not noticed that claim before. There is also space to write your name, address, telephone number, age, occupation etc. and instructions to send it off whereby you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your confidential test analysis.

It looks like they are doing everything they can to recruit more fresh meat. Were going to help them along by sending more anons into the org. Heh...
  14. getbeckyout Member

They will be more joyless when they have been bled dry to fill that empty TREASURE CHEST with there donations.
  15. stuwyatt Member

Moar info:

UK OT® Committee - Ideal Orgs Project [warning - sci link]

We are pretty certain the Ideal org relates to this building:

http://www.turnerbutler.co.uk/memo.asp?id=AC209 &i=13

What is worrying is that the owners are retiring, and wish for the new owners to keep the business running with the present staff - which won't happen if it becomes an ideal org.

There is another possibility, which is the Boringdon Hall Hotel (Plymouth's oldest hotel) which is for sale for £3m - but it lies off the beaten track and with no direct bus-route. But the building is incredible, and has amazing grounds. Maybe the cult is looking to create a mini St Hill?

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/new...-3-million/article-727104-detail/article.html

More data will be forthcoming from our spy in the org. [To Plymouth org: Have you worked out who is leaking data and planting entheta docs yet?]
  16. Anonymous Member

Scilon Pirate Muster in Plymouth 5 Sept

Fans of Captain Jack Sparrow, prepare to lose your lunch:

piratesahoy.jpg
  17. stuwyatt Member

Re: Scilon Pirate Muster in Plymouth 5 Sept

I really don't understand that poster.... LRH's quote, or how the pirate theme can be considered good for the Ideal Org project....

I might pop by the org tomorrow and see what is going on - though I doubt I'll be protesting... (unless I can find someone else to /b/ack me up).

Just to give you an update on Plymouth: The stress test cart is hardly ever out these days. I've only seen it in town once over the past 2+ months, and that was yesterday by pure chance. The org looks a shambles every time I go past it.... the two large skull and crossbones flags certainly don't add any air of 'religion' to the passer-by.... and I often see Vicky Boyce lazying on the sun-terrace (no work to do?).

The 'Staff Wanted' sign has now changed to 'Help Wanted'.... which I was very happy to see.

Oh, and finally, Ryan Kitson (the slandering sci who was often manning the cart) appears to have blown. He hasn't been seen anywhere near the org for a while, and he has removed every Scientologist from his Facebook friends list. He was actually targeted a while back with the goal to keep him on a permanent ethics cycle - i.e. comments appeared from 'him' on the SPT articles, and other bits of disinformation were relayed to the org that made it appear as though it was him who was leaking data. It appears as though it worked :) ... We knew he was already having doubts, and all it took was a push from the good old LRH ethics to make him wake up....

Ryan - if you are reading this, I wish you the best of luck with your new life and your studies. Now you are free from the cult, you will be able to do great things.... And the offer of a coffee is, as has always been, a permanent one ;) x
  18. basil Member

I assume they have permission to use Captain Jack Sparrow's image on their literature...

What do you mean, no?
  19. Anonymous Member

This "muster" would be happening now. Anyone raiding or at least seeing what's happening?
  20. Anonymous Member

I have a feeling that a certain media company might shit brix on that poster lol. and a good few actors as well..

is it displayed in public in print or is it a shoop only thing?
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh dear, is that copyright infringement of The Mouse's intellectual property I smell?
  22. Anonynamefag Member

Shit, someone call the Fantastic Four, someone is using Disney's copyright!
  23. stuwyatt Member

I sadly wasn't able to check it out today (feel like shit today), but I did get a report that the stress-test cart was in the city centre again.... I'm going to try and see if there is enough of a cell left in Plymouth to do a few flash raids, as I don't want to protest solo for obvious reasons (I'm sure they'll try to set me up again).

While they may have raised their presence again in the city, I really don't think that they are doing well at all. They've lost a number of staff members since protesting began, and many people in the city know about the cult.
  24. xenubarb Member

I command you to Feel Better Nao, Stu.

Hugs & <3
  25. Anonymous Member

Sorry you're not feeling well. The cult may be expecting DM walkthroughs of their orgs in October, or at least be required to present "progress" towards achieving Ideal Org status to him. Sounds like anon actions in Plymouth have already done much to insure he will get only bad news.
  26. Anonymous Member

I see many, many more new RPFers in the coming future.
  27. Anonymous Member

indeed and more sci s blowing because of it
  28. stuwyatt Member

Thanks for the well wishes.... I'm not doing too badly healthwise, but I just have fuckall energy most days. The court bollocks of last year blew an internal fuse that I haven't managed to fix yet....

Ooooh.... now this is definitely relevant to my interests. DM possibly in Plymouth?...

Also, no staff member in Plymouth will be RPF'd, as none of them (to my knowledge) are SO. Its a class V org, not a sea-ogre mission.... though saying that, things might have changed recently as there are apparently a few new faces...
  29. JMBrandon Member

Wouldn't be ironic if you know, they didn't get permission to use this poster....
    Then they'd be pirates, the same people they denounce in this comment... heh...
  30. Sponge Member

Sort of ironic considering that Tom Cruise's lawyer (and staunch defender of David Miscavige), Bert Fields, is whining at Rathbun for the mere mention of being Cruises's auditor.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hypocrisy should have been mandated in one of Hubbard's Policy letters.
  32. LocalSP Member

Reported to Disney. Bet they receive a cease and desist.
  33. stuwyatt Member

<3

Thank you :)
  34. Anonymous Member

Fucking LOL!

Quite so.
  35. stuwyatt Member

I had quite a few anons PM me to say "Hey, did you know that Ryan has been commenting on the SPT articles?'.... lol .... so if anons noticed it, then you can be sure that the cult did.

I've just noticed that there is a Plymouth Ideal Org facebook group - Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Plymouth Pavillions is the largest live venue in the city, and normally reserved for big-name artists.

Sadly my facebook sox are compromised. If anyone has an active sci sock account, is there any chance you can join this group and find out more information? Its probably a Jive Aces/CCHR/Ideal Org joint thing.... It would be interesting seeing how many confirmed people are going too.

[Edit] Oh, I forgot to also mention that Viv Wheeler + Robin Lowe finally got married the other week (no pics available yet). It was a Scientology service from what we can gather. And the other news is that Ralph Angel (the musician Sci who I used to know) has moved to San Jose, California, and will probably be seen around the org there. Finally, Tim Lyons, who has spent years manning the cart has just finally passed his Dianetics counselling course, though he is having problems finding people to counsel.
  36. Anonymous Member

Here's their website: Plymouth OTC
    What the CoS have done is make an Ideal Org. erm org and so sneakily enabled themselves the right to squeeze money out of all scientology public for all the UK Ideal orgs, instead of the one in their own area. So people in Brum get requests for donations to HAPI and Brighton and Bournemouth etc. Neat trick. Also shows how money-grubbing they have become and how desperate.

It's odd when you consider Orgs in Australia (Canberra) and the US are closing down.

Plymouth Org had a big event this weekend to get more money from their public and apparently THEY'RE ONLY £200,000 SHORT of buying the building they want in Plymouth. They reckon they'll be the first in the UK to be an Idle Org. (hahahha) Also, it's parishioner's money. This is key because what the other Orgs have done is BORROW the money from CSI. Yes, that's right CSI is in the loan business and naturalement they charge whopping interest to the orgs. Plymouth will be moving in immedietly they've squeezed some poor sucker dry to begin renovations

Find out more about that from your local moles but that's what we were told by a staffer!
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...n/plymouth-next-ideal-org-49164/3/#post991627
  39. Anonymous Member

Plymouth Idle Org. almost paid up

Breaking news me Harties, not wind:

Here's their website: Plymouth OTC You can donate online, they've made it nice and easy for you.

What the CoS have done is make an Ideal Org. erm org and so sneakily enabled themselves the right to squeeze money out of all scientology public for all the UK Ideal orgs, instead of the one in their own area. So people in Brum get requests for donations to HAPI and Brighton and Bournemouth etc. Neat trick. Also shows how money-grubbing they have become and how desperate.

It's odd when you consider Orgs in Australia (Canberra) and the US are closing down.

Plymouth Org had a big event this weekend to filtch more money from their public and apparently THEY'RE ONLY £200,000 SHORT of buying the building they want in Plymouth.

They reckon they'll be the first in the UK to be an Idle Org. Also, it's parishioner's money. This is key because what some of the other Orgs have done is BORROW the money from CSI (forced into it after not enough money could be wrenched from penniless scientologists in their area). Yes, that's right CSI is in the loan business and naturellement they charge whopping interest to the orgs. This means that any Org borrowing from CSI would be at their beck and call and this slows things down enormously because anything to do with CSI has to be approved, signed for, checked...the list goes on but suffice to say that as soon as it's paid for they can move in.

None the less it does see CSI admitting they do in fact have the money to pay for all Idle Org don't it?

Plymouth staff and free workforce (is there any other kind in Scientology?) will be moving in immediately they've squeezed some other poor sucker for the remainder of the booty.

They will firstly begin renovations followed by a grand opening and I for one can't wait to see how many Scientology students turn up to fill it's stunning course rooms. That's the idea; The vacuum theory that is. That's how they believe these buildings will fill up. Of course the empty Idle Orgs in the US are just nasty entheta rumours from the internets...aren't they??

Find out more about that from your local molefag but that's what we were told by a staffer!
  40. Anonymous Member

With the terror midget arriving in UK in October the UK management are probably having a blowtorch placed directly on their assholes by RTC UK to have something done on the Idle Org strategy before he sets foot on Stain Hill. Hence, the sudden activity in Plymouth and CC London.