Customize

"PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Budd, Jun 20, 2009.

1. burzum66 Member

Re: "PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

haha wow. if you wanna see scary join scientology.
  2. Qball Member

Like others have said, parent using their kids as a proxy to hide their own fear.

Hitting them back with propaganda, I have my doubts. I say soft-sell. Say "Sorry ma'am" and give her a little space. Friendly wave to the kids. Chances are she's already a little jacked up and half expecting some frothing-at-the-mouth activist to suddenly wheel around and start screaming that she's a running dog whore of the reactionary industrial complex. Even trying to calmly and civilly present your case, she's already bracing to be lectured at, so will be resistant to anything you say.

Alternatively, toss a little bait to see if they engage, as suggested mentioning that 'the masks keep us safe'. You're not preaching at them, and they're forced to puzzle through your statement on their own. 'Safe? Safe from who? Or what?' They make a mental investment, thinking about it on their own, as opposed to just being told, so it's more likely to stick in their head.

Even if they don't ask you for more details, the next time they see some piece of news mentioning Scientology, it comes back. 'Oh yeah, those creepy protesters. Yeah, what was the deal with the masks? Maybe Google will have a quick easy answer...'
  3. Shinythings Member

"Tits or GTFO"

now the scary thing would be if she delivered...
  4. Namenlos Member

Quote FTW.

But i agree with a lot of people on here. Almost all of the children I've come across when masked have either been intrigued or nonplussed, and the adults that do tell us to GTFO we're scarring the children aren't actually paying attention to how their children are acting (like last time when one little kid was waving and the other making faces).
  5. Anonymous Member

I love children...

...but I could never eat a whole one.

hexidecimal.jpg
  6. Anonymous Member

Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child - if you parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.
  7. mefree Member

lol.

This thread reminds me of that video of the scilon woman screaming "you're freaking people out!" If I find it, will ling.

lots of good suggestions here.
  8. Re: "PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

lol, I remember that vid. She freaked people out by screaming more than anon ever did.
  9. Rickglass Member

panama, I've proved he's a scilon at the may raid. I said to him "I know who you are! You're a day-staffer at the org!" after he yelled at us for having the music too loud. He gave me a scowl and walked back inside.

Scilons in Boston have been using children as a shield and as a crutch, it goes with the whole bit of "playing the victim". It also puts you in a situation where your communication lines are in tone 40 and you only need to be hostile, therefore making it difficult to ID yourself as a scilon.

Be wary of anyone who does this. And even if they are just "concerned citizens" they deserve nothing but a nice, loud, hostile "FUCK YOU, STUPID CUNT!" riiight back.

REMEMBER THAT IN THIS LITTLE GAME WE PLAY THAT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP YOU FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR OWN CONVENIENCE NOT ONLY DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR RESPECT BUT PROBABLY DOESN'T DESERVE THE AIR THEY BREATHE EITHER.

Don't be nice, be real.
  10. PimpXenu Member

Children of afraid of things, thats one of the few thing they're good at. Deal with it.

When i was a kid, i was afraid of the toilet because i saw this at the video store.

B00004W5TK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now i'm a mostly grown man, and i fucking own that bowl. It's the process of maturing, and it should not be hindered.
  11. Anonymous Member

Are you here all week? And yes, I remembered to tip my waitress...
  12. NotMike Member

Santa Claus scared the shit out of me as a child. That and Punch & Judy puppets.
  13. Re: "PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

And the Easter Bunny! GAWD, that thing was terrifying.
  14. Re: "PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

HAHAHAHAHHA

you forgot child molestor
  15. xenubarb Member

We are exercising our first amendment right to free speech. We wear masks to protect our identities from the vicious cult we are exposing. It's a public place, if your spawn don't liek it, go somewhere else. Tits or GTFO.

Also, your kids are putheys.
  16. xenubarb Member

You owe me a keyboard! I spewed Mountain Dew all over this one and it's all sticky nao!
    <3<3>3
  17. the anti Member

and we have over 9,000 penises
  18. Re: "PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children."

can we kinda leave of the sexist remarks guys? a few girls ive spoken to are a little upset by this, a few anon girls are a bit upset over sexist remarks.

its better not to lower yourselves to that of a scientologist, rather argue with them showing evidence to support your arguement.

...........but If I hear "why are you afraid of hubbard? what are your crimes!?!"

im seriously going to tazer them.
  19. Mutante Member

Fuck off back to the kitchen, whore.
  20. Rickglass Member

I'll be happy to coddle them after I rape the everliving shit out of them, with my poopdick.

seriously? we are anonymous, we're not supposed to be nice, or restrained, or subdued. fuck your silly ideas of petty morality and let go.

On a personal level, do I care if ANY woman is offended by my speech? NO! because if they are, I'm not gonna get along with them for long anyway and I never had a shot at sticking my dick inside them.
  21. xenubarb Member

Pleez stop! Yer scaring our wimmenz!
  22. Re: &quot;PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children.&quot;

LOL. Loldon HexAnon approves of this post ;D

On topic though, we haven't had anything really like this in our protests, though parents of young children do look a bit wary. Usually the kids are loving it though, and like to wave at us.
  23. Anonymous Member

Tell them TITS or GTFO.

...actually, just GTFO.
  24. A.Non Hubbard Member

Life's not fair. Some parents need to learn that before their children start to fail as much as they do.
  25. Antagone Member

Please stop. You're embarrassing the real women around these parts. Giving people the idea that girls are delicate little flowers who can't handle a bit of humour really doesn't do feminism any favours.
  26. AnotherRIAnon Member

lol you should make that your signature.
  27. Anonymous Member

I think its required you post your vagina pics in the Dome now.
  28. RavenEyes Member

Re: &quot;PLEASE STOP! You're scaring my children.&quot;

Punch &amp; Judy STILL scare the shit out of me. They're evil, they're stuffed with evil, and they're painted in pure evil. They used to travel to visit (and maybe eat) little kids at carnivals in the summers. I am pretty much lucky to be alive, tbh.

punch_and_judy_470_470x352.jpg
  29. A.Non Hubbard Member

TITS OR GTFO
  30. RavenEyes Member

There are no "girls" here. Only dames, a ho or two, and a handful of bitches.
  31. Mutante Member

You forgot the bint.
  32. Anonymous Member

those that frighten or sequester
    at appearance of the jester
    could be taught while thick or small
    the fool is wisest of them all
  33. Anonymous Member

you forgot pirates
  34. anyjane Member

wench here
  35. Anonymous Member

gladiatrix reporting in
  36. TypingChimp Member

Seriously, I think I love ya, man, but not in a gay way.
  37. anyjane Member

So, you think you may love Herro in a bi-flexible way? (looking at your current avatar).
  38. TypingChimp Member

No, I'd find a diff boytoy for that.

7169.jpg
  39. anyjane Member

That Riff Raff appears to be an imposter.
  40. Anonymous Member

scaring the children = doin it rite

tell the bitch not to be so damn uptight