Customize

PLEASE READ - Anonymous, WhyWeProtest, and Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Rufus T Firefly, Dec 8, 2010.

1. agf Member

Re: PLEASE READ - Anonymous, WhyWeProtest, and Wikileaks

Fluoridation zaps my Purity of Essence
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nicely done.

Source? I highly doubt Jefferson, or any of the American FFs, would say that. They recognized the problems inherent in democracies, which is why they established a republic instead (which is still no guarantee of liberty, but has at least a chance). See also this page.

The general sentiment of your quote is correct though, semantics aside.
  3. DeathHamster Member

Couldn't we just wave our hands and say "These are not the Anonymous you are looking for"?

(Member of Church of the Sub-Jedi.)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ hell I'm willing ta try it!^^^

HEY! WRONG ONES! ITS NOT US! REALLY! NOW FLOCK OFF! *Waves madly to passing limo*

Mock the stupid, inform the media, let dogs sort it out.... (and keep on keepin' on!)

Note> Only post #1 is important, now back to yer corners.
  5. Re: PLEASE READ - Anonymous, WhyWeProtest, and Wikileaks

bump
  6. Anonymous Member

I love the artwork of Loïc Jouannigot. That is all.

[IMG]
  7. Anonymous Member

Edit: That's one pissed-off mouse:

9782745923967.jpg
  8. Crappy Member

Sweet. That was a good read. I'll go have some tea.
  9. dvybeyond Member

agree 110%!!!
    really should be in the forum rules
  10. iaxiloll Member

Nice try Tommy Davis !

^^^^^^ I suck c***** and all that so disregard all of the above.

notworthy.gif
  11. ZeroZero Member

B

U

M

P

I

T

Y
    Because we can!
    Nice Job of summation Rufus, lets hope someone actually reads it !!
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Good thing that Darth Firefly is all over this.

He is a good Darth, as opposed to Vader...

[IMG]
  13. exOT8Michael Member

14. Anonymous Member

18 Then Anonymous king of peace brought out caek and wine. His excellency of God Most High, 19 and he blessed Rufus T Firefly, saying, “Blessed be Rufus T Firefly by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. 20 And praise be to God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand.”
  15. BusinessBecky Member

16. exOT8Michael Member

Yes, but not at night ;-P lol
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

bumphippo.jpg

To keep it up front and center.
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Jesus love you.
  22. WagTheWog Member

^^ Perfect. Noice.
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yeah, I thought it was sortta awesome too!

(bump)
  24. Anonymous Member

... bumperz
  25. Anonymous Member

...you're bumping a sticky you dumb fucks.
  26. Anonymous Member

So the fuck what?
    It keeps it on the active index monkey-boy, when was the last time you read a sticky?

(bump)
  27. Anonymous Member

No he doesn't
  28. Anonymous Member

Bumping = frottage? Urban Dictionary: frottage No wonder it's sticky!
  29. Anonymous Member

Hail Satan! Oh, and listen to the Heretic's Anthem by Slipknot.
  30. Anonymous Member

Oooooooo~ Baby JebusBBQ w/taters!~ BUMP
  31. ChildeRoland Member

[IMG]

Wikileaks is wrought in too many ethical dilemmas! Using the threat of revealing classified documents to try and blackmail governments from trying their founder for rape charges reveals Wikileaks is much less concerned with freedom of information and more concerned with covering their own ass. The revelation of sources in Afghanistan not only compromises vital intel sources, it also endangers both military men and women and those within the region who are willing to cooperate. Wikileaks in essence signed the death warrant of those terrorists who were acting as informants. This isn't like telling people about Xenu or Lisa McPherson. This isn't exposing the phony tools of manipulation within a corrupt cult that would result in scifags being embarrassed. This is dealing with real people, putting their heads on platters, and destroying relations between nation-states. We are moving away from those causes that make Anonymous whole (Legion) and towards supporting rapist fags who think committing Project Snow White for his own purposes on the world stage is a good idea! This breaks Legion into splinters of mere people wailing at their keyboards. Stay unified, stay on target. If we let Wikileaks distract us from keeping the pressure on $cientology, the progress Anonymous has made may be lost.
  32. veravendetter Member

My brain has dual-core processing

also - if as individuals, chanology takes up so much of your time that any other project steals from it, then i've got news; you're a fanatic.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

It's not that members of Anonymous are incapable of taking on more than one cause (everyone here has more than just a $cilon bone to pick). It's that an issue like Wikileaks is divisive, even among those like us who favor freedom of information, and will cause even MORE splintering where Anonymous finally found cohesion in Chanology.
  34. Anonymous Member

>implying chanology has cohesion
  35. Kruge Moderator

Yah, what he said. :)
  36. Re: PLEASE READ - Anonymous, WhyWeProtest, and Wikileaks

Take away the right to say "fuck" and you take away the right to say "fuck the government."

Now man the fucking Harpoons.
  37. veravendetter Member

So what are you suggesting? A ban on threads containing the 'W' word, or that those who have an interest in the issue leave WWP?

And on the subject of divisiveness; one word. Freezone. I try to remain polite when confronted with said position, so maybe you should do the same when you encounter those whose views on WL differ from your own.
  38. ChildeRoland Member

True. But think about what we're doing here. Scientology arbitrarily claims Anonymous is a terrorist organization, but acting in such drastic and illegal ways as Anon has begun to do in favor of Wikileaks and against the best efforts of the U.S. government, they will start believing them. Not to be a foil-mad-hatter here, but I don't want Federal Agencies working against Anonymous for Wikileaks and hacking reasons that I want no part of, because that will consequently implicate all run-of-the-mill Chanology fags as hacktivists sabotaging U.S. Foreign Relations and leaking War Intelligence (even when all they did was sign up to get in touch with a picket, like yours truly). These are serious crimes, far worse than some $cifag crying foul and annoying law enforcement about us. I thought this pocket of Anonymous had long since condemned all illegal activities by the counsel of Wise Beard Man! So why are we supporting Wikileaks when they openly encourage the illegal leaking of classified materials and bastardize all claims to an idealistic "Freedom of Information" creed by using such documents as a blackmailing chip to protect a man from Rape charges? Don't we condemn Scientology for protecting rapists? Why aren't we condemning Wikileaks on this point?

What about our credibility in the public eye? Won't this work against Chanology in a big way?
  39. veravendetter Member

Dude, if it wasn't 1am, I would probably bite, but I'm going abridged. You accept that anons can handle more than one project (one of the concerns of some anons who have problems with WL presence here). You also kinda accepted my point on tolerating elements who you feel no affinity with, regarding the zoners/indies. So there's only the image of chanology issue left. I can fully understand admins of the site needing to address this issue, but for individual fags I don't see why it matters one bit.
    I believe I have addressed your questions and would normally leave it there, but as your points are so heavily biased by your opinion on WL/JA, and for your lame-arse RAEP comments, I must call you 'retard', and bid you adieu.
  40. Anonymous Member

Are diplomatic cables classified?