Customize

Please Please Please STOP.....

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by iraniam, Jul 14, 2016.

1. iraniam Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Mann Ace Member

If prayer is useless, why are you upset? Aren't people allowed to do what they feel is right? You are just adding to the misunderstanding and hate by being angry about this.

religion is the excuse, not the reason. As the saying goes, haters gonna hate, and they will find a way to express that hate, be it with a gun, a truck or an airplane.

I'm not saying you should pray. I won't be. I think it's a useless gesture. But if people want to, let them. That is part of being tolerant, part of the diversity of experience that is humanity.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. iraniam Member

I am just upset because humanity is at lost. I am upset because so many innocent people are losing their life over nothing. Of course I am upset and on other hand I don't pray because I think is not doing any good. When I post this thread, I was so angry and heart broken that this thread came into my mind. I did post an appropriate one in France section. If I upset anyone by this post, My apology to anyone if I hurt your feelings.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mann Ace Member

You didn't hurt my feelings, I think you are simply targeting the wrong problem. Christians are not the ones murdering people in the name of their god.
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3