Customize

Please, Please, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Thief Hater, May 25, 2013.

1. Thief Hater Member

Hello all,I'm new here, and I can really use as much help from everyone as possible. A guy named John Benjamin called my grandma repeatedly over the last few days telling her she won millions of dollars. He keeps telling her to send money for the taxes and he will send her the check. Its a scam that preys on old people. His number is mod edit: nope. He also gave her his "supervisor's" number to verify he's legit mod edit: nope. When I called him, he hung up after I asked his name for the second time. After doing some digging, I found out that it is legal to run a scam from Las Vegas, as long as the money doesn't exceed 200 dollars. Also, this number has been active since 2008. The only way to fight these thieves back is to beat them at thier own game. Please forward this message and /or numbers to as many people as you can and ask them to call relentlessly to tell him he won a ton of money. Let's make him as miserable as the elderly people he steals from. (I've been calling him all day, and the dipshit answers every time! Lol) Please help, its the right thing to do... Thx everyone. ..
  2. genoramix Member

NYPA. Lurk moar
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Details of the mobile / fixed phone number mod edit: nope
    City : Kingston
    State : Jamaica (JM)
  4. Pique Member

Hey newguy, welcome. I'm glad you're looking out for yo granny.

But this is the wrong joint to whip up an army. We're all about peaceful and legal actions only.

Why doncha check out the the nuances of legality in this Benjamin dude's activities? Maybe he's doing something illegal. Have you spoken with the authoriTAYS? If nothing else can you block his number on your granny's phone? Good luck.
  5. Anonymous Member

My mom got these calls too, only it was her grandson who was caught in Mexico for speeding and if she sent $2000 the police would free him. He even got on the line and talked to her. She kinda knew it wasn't Danny, she kinda knew it was bogus. But just in case it was Danny she got the money and called a cab. She almost got in it, then realized it had to be a scam. I asked to call me next time there was an emergency. These people know exactly what they are doing.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Every heard of the police force? I hear it's their job, like, to deal with this sort of thing. When they're not busy eating doughnuts, I mean.