Customize

Photos: Morality Police Display Of Force In Tehran

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by iraniam, Jul 18, 2012.

1. iraniam Member

http://www.payvand.com/news/12/jul/1158.html
  2. Anonymous Member

What happens to them? They are detained and then what? Is it on their police record?
    They get in trouble for exposing their wrists???
  3. Anonymous Member

Are the women in head to toe black the ones who stop and question them?
  4. iraniam Member

It all depends, sometimes they have to pay fine and then released. Sometimes they detained them for a week or so and then they let go. Their goal is to scare them shitless and make them not to do it anymore, but Iranian women are relentless and don't give a damn what the regime thinks and do. They rather wear a short sleeve shirt and get arrested than listen to them and follow their advise. More power to them. they are what we call "The lioness
    Women".
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. iraniam Member

Yes....They are the morality police and they can only detaine women not men.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. scarlettroses Member

those womans torturers will become the tortured if i ever see them
  7. It's just propaganda ... They will be released after a short conversation ..
    many people are lying about Iran. I was in Iran last summer. Their officers are much more humane than our Big Mac assholes.
  8. Anonymous Member

Oh, well, that's all right then.

I had hear this rumor that the theocracy was all Islamic, rather than humanist, and was all inhumane to the gays and shit.
  9. dotcom Member

How common is this?

Is this an everyday practice, or do they have simply have surges and raids every now and then to keep the public in line?
  10. iraniam Member

This practice happens everyday.
  11. dotcom Member

Unfortunate.

Do you know how this is received by the public? Do most people believe it is for the good of the nation or do they just let it happen because they are scared of the authorities?