Customize

Pharma Industry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrainStorm, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

So good to have you back. However now I must recognize a different avatar????
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BrainStorm Member

You gladly put me in a labelled box with all the crazies, just for questioning something we have no control of.
    One study or one doctor is enough to dismiss any claims?

Let me make it clear that I am not against vaccination, I am against forced inoculation, when there are ppl (not Scientologists) saying does vaccines are not tested well or that they are spiked. There are solutions to this, for example: they could ask 2 private labs, with no connections to the big pharma to test a vaccine.

Is it stupid to not trust them? I don't think so.
    Am I being a troll for not agreeing with all of you? If that is the definition, then yes, I am a troll.
  3. the anti Member

I should be posting this, have you guys been watching the news about the measles outbreak thats been happening? there is a couple in pasadena, ca who took their 4 month old got them after a trip to disneyland. I happen to know this couple to, and they are also blaming the anti-vax morons for this spread. oh, the kids fine now.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. BrainStorm Member

What do you think about it? I heard from crazy Alex Jones and some callers he had, that the disney employees were vaccinated before the outbreak. (wtf?)
    I find it hard to believe that ppl would make up such a story... But anyway, who to trust? lol
  5. the anti Member

I think it's crap some people have to run around making moronic claims about what vaccines do. I saw a post from someone saying "they give you the virus" yeah, they do in a weakened form that isn't going to hurt you. I'm going with the news and the people I know.

also a few of the workers at disneyland got measles, I know a guy that works there to.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It's Igor from the Persona 5 trailer. Igor is my general theme.

But yeah. Glad to be back.

Ugh.

Again: There have been countless studies done by many doctors that have pretty much sunk any valid argument against vaccines. Not just one doctor who is now an ex-doctor. Most, if not all, anti-vaxers are using opinions, personal views, bad science, or just generally echoing the same bad science that somebody else has done.

Again: Thanks to these people - The world is seeing a resurgence of diseases that were nearly gone. We should not be seeing Measles or Polio anywhere. It should be joining the ranks of Small Pox: In a lab somewhere under strict lock and key. Yet we are seeing it again because people bought the BS that Vax = Bad Shit.

There is no dox, video, or statement any Anti-Vaxer can make that can refute that claim. Measles and Polio should be gone not be running a muck anywhere on this planet Earth.

The fact is - What you are saying is very close to what all anti-vaxers say. Maybe you are not anti-vax, but you are acting very close to it and you may not be aware of it.

Now, I too am all against having any government forcing something on me against my will. I am also cool with those who have religious beliefs that say Vax = Bad. If you don't want to vax because of religious beliefs, then their has to be a way for both parties to be happy and not endanger the general public. (Vaccines can't be given to infants so we must find ways to protect them until they can or the compromise can be engaged.)

However, I am against those who are not vaccinating due to bad info and use ad hom and troll tactics when the evidence is against them.They want to be right for all the wrong reasons.

The fact you are engaging and replying in some civility: Maybe it was too soon/inaccurate to call you a troll.

That and I can say you don't have to agree with everything blindly. Just remember that it takes extraordinary evidence to disprove what has already been established as fact.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. BrainStorm Member

Hey Paroxetine,
    thanks for the reply.

I have my personal reasons to not trust doctors, not for a religion or for a crazy scientologist.
    These countless studies you mention, could you link me two or three of them?
    Not that I doubt what you are saying, just want to read sources that you trust.
    True, although I would also like to see evidence that proves it.

I have been asking for sources but only one person as actually linked one:
    Written by Jon Entine of Forbes.com
    This is what I quickly found in google about Jon Entine:

"Jon Entine is a media-savvy corporate propagandist and pseudo-journalist who fronts the opinions and positions of chemical corporations by pretending to be an independent journalist.
    He has ties to biotech companies Monsanto and Syngenta while playing a key role in another industry front group known as the American Council on Science and Health, a thinly-veiled corporate front group that Sourcewatch describes as holding “a generally apologetic stance regarding virtually every other health and environmental hazard produced by modern industry, accepting corporate funding from Coca-Cola, Kellogg, General Mills, Pepsico, and the American Beverage Association, among others.” (Sourcewatch.org)

I might be biased against doctors, but I will not turn a blind eye on evidence.
    Looking forward to read more about it.
    Thanks for your time.
  9. BrainStorm Member

Interesting questions at 04:00 mark
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. System Member

imo anti vaxxers are fucking morons
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. thread was fail until this ^^
  13. failboat Member

I am doxxing OP. Caught on video at 0:45-1:00 -

• Like Like x 3
  14. BrainStorm Member

You have probably heard the drama between pro-vaccines and anti-vaccines.
    The mainstream media gives only one message: "vaccines are good".

What should you believe in? Well that is a personal choice we have to make.
    Believe in what we are told, or question what we are told.

This is a topic that usually brings aggression from ppl that are pro-vaccines (from exp. here).
    The only thing I ask, is that you question what you are told, not what others tell you.

I have posted about this before, but the thread was taken down for biased beliefs and personal attacks...
    If you have something to say, pls be respectful and mature, I will ignore any other type of response.

"Vaccination is a barbarous practice and one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time. Conscientious objectors to vaccination should stand alone, if need be, against te whole world, in defence of their conviction." - Mahatma Gandhi.

BrainStorm
    This message by BrainStorm has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. Gandhi - diamond geezer and all-round good egg as he was - nevertheless knew nothing about science, or medicine.

Moonbats would do well not to look to long-dead Indian lawyers for evidence.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. BrainStorm Member

Do you know more about medicine? Please see the video :)
    BrainStorm
    This message by BrainStorm has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 6
  18. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  19. Incredulicide Member

Meanwhile, as the rest of the world reports, beginning in Disneyland: "Over 90 cases have been confirmed so far with many of the patients found to have opted out of the measles vaccine due to non-medical reasons."

Correction: make that 100 cases.

Oops, now it's 121:

Whoopsy doodle! Now it's 141.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. BrainStorm Member

BrainStorm
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. Saw the video...NWO, Prison Planet, ad for InfoWars Oregano oil...

Srsly,dude?
    • Like Like x 4
  22. John Duff Member

Injecting a virus that has been modified to be almost not dangerous at all in our body is the best way to make us immune to a virus so far.

This doesn't mean that vaccines don't cause a reaction. This just means that our body will fight the "inoffensive" virus and create protections against this virus.
    The next time our body will meet this virus, it will be prepared to fight.

It consists in injecting a disease, of course our body will react, it's normal.
    But it's better to do this with a neutralized virus than to wait for a fully effective virus to infect us.

An other way is to skip the vaccine, and hope we will never get in contact with the virus (and die, because the odds are against us).
    • Like Like x 1
  23. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 5
  24. BrainStorm Member

Hey John, thanks for the reply.

I am not against vaccination, I'm against the extra additives they supposedly put in them.
    Although I am not certain of these claims, I know not to trust an industry which is ruled by money.
    Yes, I am biased against pharma industry, but I try to keep an open mind and question both sides of the story.
    If you link me any source, I will read it and maybe change my mind.

Very good educational PDF, but I think you missed my point.
    I understand the concept of vaccination, that's not what is in question here.
    BrainStorm
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Please list the "extra additives" and the harm these are doing. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. John Duff Member

These adjuvants are added to increase the effectiveness of the vaccine.
    Some people do not respond enough or fast enough to the vaccines, so adjuvants are commonly added. This way, the immune system's response is harder, better, faster, stronger *dances*.
    Normally, the quantities added are not enough to impact the patient's health, but we can't really know if they respect the dosage or not.

IMO it could be useful to study the effects of different vaccinces by comparing the date some vaccines were released around the world *dances* and the progression of some conditions (autism, etc). This way, we could correlate data to find if vaccines are in cause. We could ever try to correlate these conditions with other things (I'm thinking about new forms of pesticides that were introduced, things like this).

Keep in mind that some vaccines change every year and that a vaccine for disease A in the US may not be the same vaccine as a vaccine for disease A in the UK (it's not the same company who produces them).

I think that the real problem is not whether we should vaccinate or not (of course we should), but how to control that the vaccines are prepared correctly (not too much adjuvants, if the micro-organisms in the vaccines are correctly weakened etc).

PS : here's a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine (one of the "good" articles on wikipedia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine#Excipients
    • Like Like x 2
  27. BrainStorm Member

+1 well written!
    I agree 100%
    BrainStorm
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  28. meep meep Member

Of course you do *dances*
    • Like Like x 3
  29. meep meep Member

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons
    https://www.facebook.com/patientpower
    [quote/]
    By default, we grant health passes to illegal aliens. Yet many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria,leprosy,plague,polio,dengue,andChagasdisease.[/quote]
    http://www.jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf
    Illegal aliens don't donate blood
    • Like Like x 1
  30. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. the anti Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. meep meep Member

hpldncqb4as736wxuqvh.jpg This is my last post to you ever in any of your fucktard threads. You are a derailing troll.
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Ersatz Global Moderator

I love puppies. They taste like chicken.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Here'a quick and dirty doxing of the OP:

Autism & vaccines uZC5fF9.gif

+

Vaccines - Imgur.png
    • Like Like x 5
  35. BrainStorm Member

LOOL
  36. RavenEyes Member

Glad he appears fine now. Side effects of the disease, such as hearing loss, blindness, and sterility won't manifest themselves until the next few years, however. Will pray that he escaped those residual effects.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RavenEyes Member

If you're "hearing from Alex Jones", then just LOL.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. BrainStorm Member

Yea better hear from traditional media? They will tell us what to believe and what to fear, lets do that.
  39. RavenEyes Member

I don't pay attention to MSM. I pay attention to scientists.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. BrainStorm Member

"Study shows that scientists are paid for researh, study may not be trust worthy. Do not trust study!"
    ABORT!
    219620919298291166_cyyGeTa9_c-300x201.jpg
    BrainStorm
    • Dislike Dislike x 3