Customize

Pharma Industry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrainStorm, Feb 14, 2015.

1. BrainStorm Member

What is your opinion?
    Share the info/sources, tell me why vaccines are good or why they are bad.
    I have family in US and would like to have more information for them.
    Should we trust Obama and Macdonalds? :rolleyes:

McDonald's now including free vaccines alongside Happy Meals
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048623_McDonalds_free_vaccines_caring_for_children.html##ixzz3Riui0HS4
    e6hJg2M.jpg

Other:

22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism:
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html

Chris Christie expressed concern about vaccine autism link in ‘09:
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/chris-christie-expressed-concern-about-vaccine-autism-link-09

Autism Links to Vaccines: Whistleblower Reveals Evidence of Criminal Coverup by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):

http://www.globalresearch.ca/autism...y-the-centers-for-disease-control-cdc/5397928
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

Here's the deal skippy, the study that quack Andrew Wakefield did on 12 children at his child's birthday party as I recall. He fudged the results. Every study since then has disproved him. Then we have this little gem. There are more dox, but I haven't got time to go there. We'll just start with this.

That aside, even if there were more than bad science to back this claim up, would you prefer a dead child or to cause the death of another persons child or one with autism? This forum has posters who have some form of the autism spectrum. I'm glad they're here.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

Sorry, but this whole subject makes me crabby.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BrainStorm Member

lol skippy
    "This forum has posters who have some form of the autism spectrum. I'm glad they're here."

I'm surprised this comes from a mod.
    Instead of personal attacks, lets try some sort of debate please.
    Show me sources and opinions without aggression, like mature ppl do... and I will happily listen.
    "If you want respect, give respect."

That being said:
    Does your world only revolve around Scientology? ...cmon
    You didn't really answer my question about Obama and Macdonalds.

The corporations that finance politicians and media don't manipulate for profit?
    Pharmaceutical lobbying is not a conspiracy theory.

Looking forward to hear your opinion (without the offensive attitude if you can)
  5. Ersatz Global Moderator

It wasn't a personal attack, I told you this subject makes me crabby. I'm on my way to a baby shower right now. Spawn of two anons. The next generation. Very exciting. I got a TDAP shot so that I wouldn't possibly give the new baby whooping cough.

The Wakefield study and it's connection to Scientology are relevant to this forum. If you find making those connections on a forum that had it's beginnings in the fight against Scientology I would suggest you lurk more.
    Maybe check into the Natural News. Scientology links there as well. The other links you shared are suspect as well and have very little do with actual science.

Gotta run, going to be late! Do some homework and we'll chat later.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. BrainStorm Member

No worries,
    have a good one :)

Yes some studies and researches can be false and some can be true...
    But who do you trust in the end?

I sure don't trust a corrupt politician or the pharmaceutical industry.
  7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I go away for a little bit and I miss all the fun :( Fucking RL sucks...

My thoughts on Vaccines are very simple: Multiple studies from unbiased sources have proven them safe. That is not to say there are exceptions (like a one in a billion odds), but that can be attributed to just pure bad luck or the oh so infallible scapegoat of "Correlation Equals Causality" logic trap.

Thanks to these people who got their jimmies rustled over a flat out fraudulent and disproved paper from a moonbat doctor (and i use doctor very liberally), we are now seeing diseases that once were on the verge of extinction making a rapid come back. It does not matter what papers or argument you can make against vaccination, that fact is as solid as a rock and as true as you breathing air. We have those anti-vaccine moonbats people to thank.

BTW: Think very carefully about this: Pharmaceutical companies really don't make that much money off vaccines. Once somebody gets immunity from a disease, then there is no return business off of that person.Unlike, say insulin which a person has to buy repeatedly for a lifetime, vaccines just don't make the return you'd think they would.

I'll just leave you with this and say that people seriously need to stop being so cynical and believing that there is conspiracies where there is not:

• Like Like x 3
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sekee Member

You might find this article about Andrew Wakefield helpful.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Darth Alor Member

Honestly, I believe vaccines should not be forced on the public you have a choice on what you put into your body (and your kids body), However if you opt out for vaccines and your kid dies its on you ( the parent ). oh and autism isn't bad i mean i have it on the low end of the spectrum and Im completely fine, intelligent and healthy. Hence my name!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BrainStorm Member

Yes that is true they don't make money from vaccines, I did not imply that. They make money from ppl who need medication.
    You can believe in what they tell you and that there is no plot.. It's all a conspiracy theory. We should eat Macdonalds and listen to the news.
    They will take care of us =P

I don't get it how it's so impossible that maybe there is a conspiracy,
    that maybe politicians and media are sold out and we should believe in the opposite of what they say.

Because of this one doctor that is a scientologist? What about the others? Are they all scientologists?

Maybe it's a conspiracy theory who knows...
    Show me some unbiased sources please.

Please don't tell me Penn & Teller comedians are a source
    =P

Yes, I have heard things like that from the media...

I see a Fox News video clip on that link...
    major red flag for me, do you know who owns Fox News?
  12. Darth Alor Member

mmmh, feel like mcmercury and biofries any1?
  13. Darth Alor Member

Lets not moonbat ok? fuck man get your tinfoil hats, not everything is corrupt some of the 1% is good just not much
    • Like Like x 2
  14. BrainStorm Member

You can choose in what you believe in... you can also choose to research other sources and talk about it.
  15. Darth Alor Member

Agreed, i don't trust everything either :D
  16. Anonymous Member

Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children.jpg

Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children?
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Hugh Bris Member

What Night Owl said
    and from Wikipedia:
    I wonder how that happened...oh, right, vaccines.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Random guy Member

To answer the original question:

No, vaccines aren't safe, not in the absolute way. They are however safer than not getting vaccines, at least in ati-vacc land where you risk actual epidemics. It really is that simple.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

alphabet soup argument.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  20. meep meep Member

You. Read the real articles, not the comments by people who said they read the articles.
    You will see that Wakefield was discredited both by the fact scientists couldn't get the same results he did after trying again and again to do so. You will also learn that Wakefield, in addition to faking his results, was paid by lawyers to prove that vaccines were unsafe.
    Yet you keep "discussing" the 'Fact" that vaccines cause autism. They do not.
    Obama says a lot of things and just because he says something doesn't make it wrong.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. meep meep Member

Your first source: The Natural News, owned by Mike Adams "Health Ranger"

Adams claims that the pharmaceutical industry is creating HIV vaccines with the sole purpose of creating as many HIV positive people as possible to sell anti-retroviral drugs to at a huge profit.

He considers that chemotherapy warrants criminal prosecution
    claims that Bill Gates and Microsoft are in the process of developing weaponized, ethnically-targeted influenza viruses as part of a sinister eugenics plot
    Oh snap. Mike Adams was a Scientologist.
    • Like Like x 7
  22. meep meep Member

Your second source
    This from over 2 years ago. It is out of date. Its been disproven.
    Your third source

Chris Christie expressed concern about vaccine autism link in ‘09:
    You think Chris Christie's opinion from 2009 is important?

Your fourth source
    Autism Links to Vaccines: Whistleblower Reveals Evidence of Criminal Coverup by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):

This by Mike Adams.

So your first 4 sources are Mike Adams who was a Scientologist and thinks pharmaceutical companies are killing people by making a HIV fake vaccine, an out-of-date article, the opinion of the Governor of New Jersey 9 years ago, and Mike Adams.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. failboat Member

[IMG]

Conspiracy-Woman.jpg

have-you-seen-my-tin-foil-hat.jpg.png

Therefore_aliens.jpg

[IMG]

f07.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  24. meep meep Member

There are many intelligent conspiracy theorists. You don't even bother to read about shit for yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Mr. Magoo Member

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/ho...ting-5-year-old-story-cause-vaccine-hysteria/

Speaking of conspiracy theories, one of the OP's sources, natural news dot com, is a shitty source with zero credibility. "Health Ranger Mike Adams," the owner of the natural news site, is an extreme conspiracy theorist and earns millions selling vitamins, herbal supplements and various forms of snake oil on his site.

The article (written by the Health Danger Mike Adams himself) from natural news referenced by the OP doesn't even have its facts correct. Adams' facts were incorrectly restated from a five-year-old article regarding a McDonald's in the city of Amarillo, TX, not San Antonio. Five yeras ago, the City of Amarillo's health department, along with a kids' health charity, set up a free vaccine booth at a McDonald's restaurant. The vaccines were not given courtesy of McDonald's. McDonald's simply allowed them to set up there for a few hours one day, just as the health department in my town holds a free back-to-school vaccine clinic at our local zoo every year.

I guess with so many anti-vaxxers finally coming to their senses (at least a little bit) in light of the recent measles comeback, Adams needed a juicy McNugget to throw out in hopes of reeling some of his idiotic followers back in.

More on Health Danger Mike Adams: https://truthabouttrade.org/2014/04...esman-runs-most-anti-science-site-on-the-web/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Mr. Magoo Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. the anti Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

anti-vax outcomes.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  29. 00anon00 Member

Did u mispost?
  30. 00anon00 Member

These are the people who got measles this outbreak. 67% didn't get vaccinations and the above junk science is why. The 12 babies and little kids that got measles, got measles because other people didn't get vaccinated.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. BrainStorm Member

You keep talking about conspiracy theory, foil hats and moonbats.
    Show me sources please! Text is worth nothing without them.
    http://www.infowars.com/vaccination-myths-and-truths

How can you trust the media?
    I am really surprised about it... how many times do they have to feed shit, until you realize it is shit?

If you think infowars is bullshit, check their sources also:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccination-myths-and-truths/14618

"Shut up and trust the government!" :rolleyes:

Let's trust Obama, the guy who says Sony was hacked by North Korea.
    Let's trust US government that finances ISIS (Al Qaeda), then kills them in the name of freedom.
    You see no plot here, yet you talk shit about the movie "American Sniper"?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Brainstorm
    Because you reported the video about Anonymous as off topic I'll move it. However the images of tin foil is on topic. Read the part of the Welcome to WWP thread about our culture and grow a thicker skin.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. BrainStorm Member

How is a report discussed in a thread? Makes no sense but ok.
    You could have sent me a message.. what is the purpose of this?
    My skin is thick enough my friend, I just have a different opinion about what is spam.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  34. meep meep Member

Your two sources are the same article, one in Global Research and then reprinted in Info Wars. They are both from 2009. You don't read your shit do you? Like you don't want to. Like you don't care as long as you can keep people here arguing with you.
    GTFO troll.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. meep meep Member

Your arguments are
  36. BrainStorm Member

So discussing an important topic is trolling? lol meep meep
    Maybe I should post some memes to prove my point also.
    SHOW ME SOURCES!
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

Christ its not just Obama, nor is it just America this is the opinion of just about every rational thinking Doctor/scientist in the damn world. Stop bringing this down to an Obamicy pulease.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. BrainStorm Member

Stop what? It was part of the first question of this thread.
    There is more posts here on labeling and stereotyping, than actually presenting sources of info to answer my question.

Anyway, going back to the subject:
    What about the court case in Italy?
    Recent Italian Court Decisions on Vaccines and Autism

http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/01/recent-italian-court-decisions-on-vaccines-and-autism.html
    Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: US Media Blacks Out Story

http://www.collective-evolution.com...cine-caused-autism-us-media-blacks-out-story/
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

Probably, if it matters report it, if it doesn't, watch it. byeeee.