Customize

Personal Advice Request City Elections corrptions

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I know this is totally a personal Army Request so please spare me the endless NYPA posts. That out of the way, let's get to the heart of the matter.

I'm from Tarrant County in Texas, and I need some advice. Based on the recent results of City elections, many people suspectthere is some portion of vote buying going on.

Basically I'm asking if any Anons have experience with analyzing election ballots. Any help on uncovering bought votes or inconsistencies would be helpful.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

I think the OP has merit.
    But I would need more then speculation.
    OP did the press report suspicions of fraud.
    If so post links.
  4. anonymous612 Member

How would we have supposedly had access to these election ballots? Those aren't exactly public (for very good reasons; people generally expect a certain amount of privacy regarding their vote).
  5. Anonymous Member

Who might have had access?

Well, partisanfag Anons,
    and ones who have volunteered to assist with their local elections' process.
    Non-partisanfag volunteers are the ones who actually run things,
    but partisanfags are often present as election monitors to make sure the "other guy" aint cheating.

Partisanfags who have volunteered to help out during closely contested elections,
    particularly closely contested elections with RECOUNTS are liable to have had some experience in sniffing around ballots
    for hijinks. But mostly we're talking physical paper ballots and not the sort of back-room hijinks that people don't talk about in the front room.

I can think of ONE Anon who has the prerequisite experience,
    but he don't post here no mo'.

(possibly a scant few others.
    But honestly, if the election was rigged by social pressure and money exchanging hands offline,
    and not through dirty ballots or direct and detectable fraud, I don't see how any Anons would be able to help.)

Running political machines isn't our game.
  6. anonymous612 Member

Wait.

You want anons to go through physical copies of ballots? That legally speaking we have no right to see? For a purpose we have no legal permission to pursue? PHYSICAL copies?

Not really our style, is it?
  7. Anonymous Member

Do I have experience in detecting voter fraud? Do I look like it? This is something you should be taking seriously. Consult your law offices. People thought Bushs' Black Box voting was a bad thing too, and having the guy that wrote the code to create a winner for the Black Box tell all in court didn't stop Bush. Good luck.