Customize

People who are OK with murdering Assange (website)

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

People who are OK with murdering Assange (website)

People OK with murdering Assange

Similar format to websites such as "What has Sarah Palin actually done" and "What has Barrack Obama actually done". Each quote is from a different individual who has suggested Assange be murdered, with a source linked for each quote.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: People who are OK with murdering Assange (website)

I think this might be something the anti-wikileaks camp likes even more than this side.
  3. Anonymous Member

I disagree. I think it's good to have a place where we can name all the people who are trying to incite violence.
  4. Anonymous Member

I think this would be a bad place to go without anti-virus software.
  5. Anonymous Member

There seems to be no problem with the link, it's something I got off of Reddit.
  6. Anonymous Member

Shame to see G. GORDON LIDDY on that list, he was supportive of anon/chanology.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Now we need another resource listing all the people who are calling those people insane.
  8. Anonymous Member

Kinda nice to see these people outing themselves as the type who thinks it is ok for the government to kill people without trial.
  9. Anonymous Member

jesus, people are registering domain names for entire sentences now?!
  10. Anonymous Member

Hopefully this will hurt them on election day. We can kill their ambitions at the polls.
  11. Anonymous Member

You mean it might hurt the one person on that list that might possibly be running for office but doesn't really have a chance in hell anyway?
  12. Inononomous Member

LOL at "This guy's a traitor, he's treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States."
  13. Rockyj Member

cache web site & names!
  14. Don Carlo Member

Drinking beer is illegal in Saudi Arabia. So we should turn ourselves over to the Saudi police, if we have to obey every foreign country's laws.

By the way, the State Dept. can't figure out a way to charge Assange without charging the NY Times, Fox News, and even Sarah Palin, each of whom passed along leaked material,* JUST like Assange did. And, of course, when Scooter Libby leaked a CIA agent's identity and was convicted of the felony of lying about it,** Republicans oozed sympathy for him.

*The NY Times published the leaks before Wikileaks, Fox giggled over the Qaddafi's Ukrainian nurse, and Palin quoted material that made Iran look bad.

**Scooter Libby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  15. Anonymous Member

Let's be honest, these two aren't exactly comparable. The scope of wikileaks and the scope of the Plame scandal are not even close to the same.
  16. Don Carlo Member

You have to compare Scooter Libby to Bradley Manning, assuming Bradley Manning is the leaker. If Bradley was the leaker, he committed a crime and should get a fair trial.

Assange was the journalist, so you'd have to compare him to Judith Miller, who breathlessly published Scooter's leak. Do you aim to lock up any journalist that received and printed a leak? Unlike Scooter and Miller, Assange deleted material that could hurt innocent people. Assange did publish material showing US soldiers violating their orders by shooting civilians, but that's hurting the guilty. The US gov't shrugged off most of the other revelations. If embarassing the government and passing along news of crimes by US employees and soldiers are crimes, then we have to shut down the newspapers and the Internet.
  17. Re: People who are OK with murdering Assange (website)

I'm glad that someone look the time to make this website. It is about time we name a shame these people, I doubt they would speak so freely if the shoe was on the other foot.
  18. Anonymous Member

You all are assuming the people who made these statements are ashamed of them. They're not. These people make a living spouting hardline patriotic rhetoric, and "DEATH TO ALL ENEMIES" is pretty much exactly what their audience wants to hear and what we all should expect from them.
  19. Inononomous Member

yeah hardcore right wing conservative patriots eat that shit up.