Customize

Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by CowBell, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ParanoidCT Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

i need a night like that right about now.
  2. Craic n Smack Member

3. anonakatie Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

Gee how did they find out about Big Ben's bad past? Hmmm...

Hey tabloids, where did you gt that info from? I'd ask the question. Hello, Office of Special Affairs(scientology intelligence arm)?
  4. Anonymous Member

From the interwebs like anyone else.

From OSA? lol the most useless intelligence gathering group I have seen.
  5. Belladonna Member

You did read the Gawker article, didn't you? They found most of it, with ease.
  6. Belladonna Member

7. greebly Member

Aye bella:p

Was funny at post game of yesterday's protest, we were chatting to some students about wwp, art and everything else. Next to us was a group of girls chatting about the Gedolf story, so a little smille cropped up as they mentioned the celeb centre part:p
  8. Belladonna Member

Stupid celebrity stories work, and they help people. You rock, greebly.
  9. anonakatie Member

Yes I did.

That has nothing to do with the comment I was making which had to do with the Daily Mail article.

I was stating that the info re: his criminal past came from somewhere.
  10. Anonymous Member

The uk tabloids are experts at finding "dirt" on people anonakatie, they have been doing it for decades.

But if you think OSA is that good that is no problem either, it took them two years to C#D one protester, yes one.
  11. Anonymous Member

I think you all are missing the biggest thing in this whole story...

THEY MESSED UP THANKSGIVING!!!

The one day out of the year that you can gorge on fating food without feeling guilty, and having a good time doing it. And they messed it up!

Unforgivable!!!
  12. Anonymous Member

You have to admit that is one hell of a hang over.

"Ah, man. Where am I... Scientology Center?! Ah crap."
  13. anonakatie Member

I wasn't saying that they did do it; I was saying the question about the origin of the information should be asked- recognize "Dox or GTFO" as an idea?

Indeed, British tabloids are excellent at digging up info. I want to know where the info generated from. It could be the Mail did its own research. Or it might not be. Ask the question and maybe you find out.

And BTW I happen to think OSA enormously stupid as they haven't even got me yet and I have been protesting without a mask since the beginning.

I'm also trying to make a point to our guests that there is an OSA that works to control info. This is not something of which everyone is aware.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Belladonna Member

16. Anonymous Member

Hergh, waking up.
    What did I do last night?
    Umm.
    Got drunk, did drugs.
    Went out to get tattooed.
    Balled some crazy chick.
    Blacked out.
    And now I'm ... face down in the gutter, puking.
    Oh thank goodness! For a moment I thought I was in the Scientology Centre!
    *whew*!
  17. CowBell Member

18. haiku desu Member

Man in blue suit comes
    Scowling "I see you have crimes!"
    Oh! its just a cop...
  19. failboat Member

haiku time?

ok.

let's do heroin
    and then the dirty biz'ness
    i'll post pix online.

-Ben Mills
  20. Anonymous Member

geldof.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

fuck drug party's keen
    but ben is not peachy now
    puking at the cult
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I could see a scene in Scary Movie 2 in that:

Man 1: "Dude... What are we doing in this sauna?"

Man 2: "Don't know... HEY! You got a tattoo on your back!"

Man 1: "Dude, what's it say?"

Man 2: "David Miscavage!"

Man 1: "Oh wow! Oh wait dude! You got one on your back too!"

Man 2: "What's it say?"

Man 1: "Fucked us!"

Man 2: "David Miscavage!"

Man 1: "Fucked us!"

Both: "David Miscavage Fucked us!"

Man 2: "Oh... Shit...."
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. AnonKat Member

BobGeldofFL_BIG_468x773.jpg

Yes it is Bob
  24. Anonymous Member

"Scientology is a hell of a drug."
    rick-james.jpg
  25. CowBell Member

You know what? I think there are certain individuals involved in this who clearly not getting enough appreciation for their efforts.

A big round of applause for all of the Scientology Celebrity Center staff who let an obviously drugged out D-list celebrity and her unknown friend in for a Purif. Honestly, this story would not have spread as far and wide if it wasn't for that spicy WTF moment.

You made it go right (for us).
  26. whoever Member

27. CowBell Member

28. OTBT Member

29. Belladonna Member

Peaches Geldof dropped by Ultimo after claims about her private life - mirror.co.uk

30. RightOn Member

ouch! ^^^
  31. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Add shoops from Hellraiser!
  32. kissyfur Member

dang bigots
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Belladonna Member

Peaches Geldof denies drug allegations | Celebrity News | Now Magazine

Peaches Geldof denies heroin claims | Celebrity gossip | Marie Claire

The camera never lies - Eleven - The Celebrity Channel Aol News

Weird - the Mirror story regenerated with a new link and NO Ultimo photo this time.
    Peaches Geldof dropped by Ultimo - mirror.co.uk

Lingeriemerk wil Peaches Geldof aan de deur zetten - Gva.be

De Morgen Showbizz - Seksschandaal zet job Peaches Geldof op de helling (1086232)

Geldof: Karriere-Aus wegen Drogenkonsum DiePresse.com
    lol translate
  35. RightOn Member

" they would have been merely intoxicated. "

intoxicated... and oh yeah... ummm.... naked
  36. whoever Member

37. Anonymous Member

Those eyes of theirs were not "alcohol" glassy - they were "smack"-glassy.
  38. Belladonna Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. LocalSP Member

They fired her not for the nudity, they fired her not for the drugs, they fired her for the scientology thing.