Customize

Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by CowBell, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Belladonna Member

2. sock Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

Angry Aussie weighs in, lol:

3. Belladonna Member

4. pedrofcuk Member

Re: Peaches - "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center"

Me too!
  5. theprofitlrh Member

6. Belladonna Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

D'oh!
    Fury as topless pictures of Peaches Geldof posted on the internet by former lover
    snip
    more
    Fury as naked pictures of Peaches Geldof appear on the internet | Mail Online
  7. pedrofcuk Member

Don't deny, attack, attack, attack! What are your crimes? LOL
  8. Anonymous Member

did a google search for "peaches geldof heroin scientology" and the first 5 pages of results are all sites mentioning the gawker article.

If you do a google "news" search for the same phrase you only get 3 results.
    which are gawker, mister paparrazi and the daily mail article.
  9. Optimisticate Member

So lessee... Tom couldn't bring Katie in until she proclaimed that she was a member? People can't come in and look unless they are members? Celebs don't really run the show there and get everything they want? They can't even bring a guest?

Huh. How bout dat.
  10. Anonymous Member

I'm sure after a stressful day like today Peaches could use a nice hit of smack to calm things down. Top it off with a Scientology Purification Rundown, because we all know it works & it helps people.
  11. Anonymous Member

wow, I sure hope she never ends up at Scientology associated deaths
    Scientology is pretty dangerous and weird and fucks with your head.
  12. Belladonna Member

13. CowBell Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. CowBell Member

Thanks. Done.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anon1720 Member

Well, at least she shaved her pits. bwaaaaa.

To the guests viewing this thread: scientology would like to thank you for your tax dollars which they use to further their con and line their pockets. Find out why scientology is the de facto religion in the USA - google IRS + scientology.
  18. Belladonna Member

19. xenubarb Member

Glib lawyer is glib. It goes like this:

Peaches: O hai CC we want to detox in ur sauna
    Scilon: O hai Peaches. Come on in and bring your [strike]money[/strike] friend with you. U r famuss and we will kiss your tattooed butt if that's what it takes to get u in deeper.
  20. Lorelei Member

I really don't like this guy / band, but some of the lyrics are tormenting me with an earworm while reading this thread. I'm here to share the pain.

Really love your Peaches
    Want to shake your tree.
    lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time.
    *guitar "wolf whistle"*
    Ooh-whee baby, gonna show you a good time.

LULZ
  21. Anonymous Member

Message for our guests

THE PURIF RUNDOWN IS MEDICALLY UNPROVEN, AND CONSISTS OF SAUNAS AND OVERDOSES OF VITAMINS. IT IS PEDDLED BY SCIENTOLOGISTS, SOMETIMES VIA NARCONON, AND IS A RECRUITMENT TOOL.
  22. kissyfur Member

from comments:

tee hee!
  23. AnonymousNow Member

almost 2000 guests? i know some of you lurkers are thinking about it-- do it! join the movement. save a family.
  24. Belladonna Member

25. Anonymous Member

hey retard, you realize you can update and EDIT one post instead of a gazillion.
  26. theprofitlrh Member

Those posts are very useful for tracking a developing story.

My fav post from fark is "She looks like a walking STD"
  27. whoever Member

Yeah, because we all go back and read each post to see if anything has been added to any of them.
  28. Consensus Member

Story has legs. We've already innoculated the 'conspiracy theory' nutbags, the 'Women's Day' celeb worshipers, the Today Tonight viewers, the 'Serious Bzns' readers of NYT and viewers of 4corners... this gets to the 'OMIGOD NEW CANDID NUDES OF A B-GRADE CELEB' demographic (which is HUGE).

It's really a non-story, but a very useful tool of dissemination.

Our influenced has cease to be a patchwork of audiences, and has become a patchwork of groups we've not reached. Unfortunately, the last group we'll be able to reach is Scientology Staff. That pretty much has to be done by their family and the publics they know - they're too insulated. Nonetheless, reaching all the other demographics increases our exposure to people who KNOW staff members (or support scientology via legislation or enabling).
  29. anonsoldier Member

Best part of all this, the first page has comments from 18 hours ago. Google news has its main story as 1 hour ago (all as of this posting).

ANONYMOUS RUNS THIS SHIT!!
  30. Consensus Member

No, the best part is just how quickly this came to Anons attention. The post was made on a site with no affiliation with the channer culture, and within hours it was posted here, screenshotted, saved, reposted, and spread to gossip sites. Scientology cannot take a shit without us knowing - and as much as DM and OSA think they can 'control' their PR image, they would have to control every single scientologist to do this. But part of their system is to grant the high-ranking, high-profile, wealthy clients a degree of freedom that the peons don't get. That may be their undoing - if nothing else gets them first.
  31. Belladonna Member

32. muldrake Member

Heroin schmeroin. Those are not the tits of a junkie. Also, where are the track marks? To see a real junkie, look at Keith Richards. Or Amy Crackhouse.

I think the Scientology shit is true, however. And the daughter of an Olympic-sized douchebag thing.

I'd at least carefully consider hitting it.
  33. LWrongHubbard Member

She's admitted to the Scientology thing. As someone who's never actually had to work for anything in her life, Scientology is about the only religion she can go to that won't tell her she's a self-centred waste of skin and should do something useful with herself. And as, for some reason, she's seen as a voice of youth in the UK, Scientology has quite a lot to gain from having her on side. Assuming, that is, she doesn't keep taking skag and boffing stoners.
  34. ScudMuffin Member

depends on how long she has been on that crap for and how often she was taking it. Also if she was injecting into her feet or between her toes we wouldn't notice from those pics.
  35. Anonymous Member

You must be new here. Fag.

Christ, the servers must be smoking hot today.

Thanks for all your work Bella.
  36. Anonymous Member

Any lurkers here should also question why Scientology even HAS a Celebrity Center, and why they hold celebrities to a different standard than the peons. That was certainly my first question when I first heard about their Celebrity Center.

It offends me. It SHOULD offend you, although perhaps the hardcore celebrity gossip followers might not care.
  37. Belladonna Member

38. Anonymous Member

never heard of the skank
    barely heard of onehitwonderdad
    is she gonna do an aunt bea
    girlongirl vid
    she seems a onehitwonder2
    one hit and you wonder where
    your life went
    so horribly
    wrong
  39. the_cloak Member

Wow, scientology really knows how to pic the winners don't they?

I love the part about the scilon [STRIKE]RPF slaves[/STRIKE] oompah loompas cleaning up the puke "like it was nothing". I guess they see a lot of smack monkey celebs in there at odd hours of the night.
  40. Anonymous Member