Customize

PDX postgame Nov 13 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by JohnnyRUClear, Nov 14, 2010.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

PDX postgame Nov 13 2010

Great raid this month. Here's part of the story, told by one of our longtimers (BTW, at the end when she says "Johnny" she is talking about Johnny Starwaffle, not me):

Here's my writeup (so far):

Video and probably pix (none from me) will be available, including (I believe) video of the assault as well as of the extensive convo between grumpy OSA lady and the Chanologists. (I was told that she claimed to not be a Scientologist, and that she claimed to suffer from PTSD when cars honk, which was why she was upset at our "honk against Scientology" sign. Riiiiiight.)
  2. Re: PDX postgame Nov 13 2010

Sounds good, hope you continue to crosspost more postgame stuff so it's easier to follow what happens there. Looking forward to video and/or photos. Not sure if it's worth considering, but it might be a good idea to get legal counsel's opinion on whether or not it's a good idea to release the assault video at this stage, in case there's any more legal stuff to follow on that.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: PDX postgame Nov 13 2010

I passed along that suggestion. Thanks; it's always worth pondering, at least.

The other vids should be available anyway. Hopefully the lazy PDX crew comes through with them before December's raid.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good.
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, there's some video available of the incident. Click here to find it. (By request of the vid poster, I'm not putting a direct link here.)
  6. Re: PDX postgame Nov 13 2010

I think that anon is definitely lucky to be alive after such a brutal attack.
  7. Anonymous Member

Had the same thought.
    Looks like it was a good raid.
  8. Anonymous Member

Wished I could have made that. Keep up the good work!
  9. Rockyj Member

This is another example of an aggressive female Scientologist trying to provoke a male Anon to assault her!
    Seriously, male Anon's should never be alone or without camera when the cult sends out female (s) Scientologist's to handle them! For example Sparrow.
    I believe fem-Anon's need to do their best to be on scene whenever a male Anon is approached by a female Scilon.

Thumbs up for recording the encounter & simple assault.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT what she did was a crime:
    THINK ABOUT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!?!

YEPPERS, male Anon would have been arrested!
    As a professional in the violence against women field (who writes policies & codes) it REALLY pisses me off that the cult is blatantly using their female members to lure, provoke and/or set male Anon's up for assault charges.

WHY?? BECAUSE, VERY real female victims of gender violence aren't being heard or believed as a result! Basically, the CULT is helping to feed into all the myths about gender violence!

Crime Definitions
  10. i'mglib Member

Wow, great turnout you guys. Nice raid.

Also, {{{{{{Susan}}}}}}}. (Hug)
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

There is debate over whether Ms. Grabby is a Scilon. I don't know why anyone thinks she's not, but I'll post again if we figure anything out.
  12. Bipolart Member

Good numbers, Great job!
    Do we really need a sign around her neck to say "Scilon"? Who else is known for getting in your face with a camera, and fight to take her photo? I smell a rat.