Customize

Pauline Chatterton

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Outside of the Int. Management Sea Org circles, she was hardly known. But together with Maureen Brigatti, Pauline Chatterton was the queen of Scientology's overseas bank accounts and trusts. She was rarely photographed. What a surprise it was when I detected her at a pro-Scientology presentation in Paris, France in the year 2000.

In the 1985 Impact photo she is standing in the center. In the 1987 Impact photo she is right next to the Hubbard bust and in the 2000 photo she is standing behind Danièle Gounord, the public face of Scientology in France.

[IMG]
  2. Anonymous Member

You say "was"... her current status is... ?
  3. I don't know. I used the past tense because Miscavige seemed to get rid of the old guard. Chances are that she is not in "Sea Org Reserves" anymore. But who knows? Maybe I am wrong.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ms. Brennan to the white courtesy phone, plox...
  5. I don't knw for 100% certainty but up to when my mother past away, 3-4 years ago, PC was ill with kidney probs. prob due to Undiagnosed type 2 diabetes due to her size. My mother told me she was having v bad kidney probs & lived full time in her berm @ Walsh Manor.
  6. SeenTheLight Member

She passed away in March of this year.

OgWfeUl.png
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Cult Obits! Is there a site for those?
  8. Quentinanon Member

Pauline Chatterton was a NASTY CUNT (did I spell that correctly?) who had no life outside of the sea org. I don't think she ever married and I cannot think of many men, even in the sea org, who would have put up with her callous, demeaning, hostile personality for very long. I think she really was "a stellar example of a dedicated sea org officer". And yes, Chatterton was a scientology money launderer.
    She was just 70 years old when she died, so she burned out rather fast.
    She "peacefully departed her body"? Like L. Ron did high on Vistaril?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Cassie Member

I was unfortunate enough to cross her path once and I still have the scar to prove it.
    Your spelling is fine but I am questioning your font size , a 7 would have been more appropriate when writing those two words to describe her.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Cassie Member

Evil was how I always thought of her.
    Speaking ill of the dead is something I would not normally do, but in her case I am giving myself a free pass because I deserve it.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cassie Member

Free pass for you too Quentin.

Having a pencil stuck into your arm hurts , and this is why I deserve a free pass :D
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Quentinanon Member

If she died from complications of diabetes, she did not die peacefully. Ketoacidosis is not a pleasurable experience. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/ketoacidosis-dka.html
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cassie Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Quentinanon Member

And nothing was lost.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Cassie Member

A few minutes past I was adding something to my profile, words to the effect that I was looking over my shoulder less often.

And nothing was lost, just about sums it up.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Cassie Member

Earlier today I finished watching season 3 of The Wire, and much to my disappointment Stringer Bell has been shot dead. This upsets me more than the news of Pauline.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

MOD EDIT: Don't post shit like that you idiot.
  19. Cassie Member

gold star.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Another botched image upload. And I cannot even edit the original post.
  21. Anonymous Member

I've seen worse shit posted here, what's wrong in telling the truth?
  22. bAnon Member

• Like Like x 2