Customize

Paris Flash Raid Scientologist attacked us.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by anonymous vicieux, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

wut? over dramatic much?

2. yeah.. i know. and for as much of a hard ass, ruthless, hellspwan i am half of the time, things like this kill me especially when the people involved did nothing but exercise their birthrights.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I thought it was obvious when I said not to "fight back" it meant physcially.
  4. Optimisticate Member

Or in other words...

When taking an action while raiding, think first, "Is this something a Scientologist would do?"

If the answer is yes, stop and GTFO.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Would like to have a revenge raid date. I will be carrying signs to remember NoNo the Clown. Any good ideas what I should tell people to google to get the story?
  6. anonsoldier Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. I will be this translator/guide. I speek english well and i will be happy to be your guide.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. "Just let your Anonymous Vicieux be your Guide". That's how the quote from Pinocchio goes right?
  10. Yes our enghish friends in Paris !
    It will be epic !
  11. teehee... you know since that was way before my time i dont really have a feeling about it. but we did sneak up to northern NV back when things were good and me and my sister had cars and dug around as much as we could with out getting shot at down there and we found a shit load of weird pieces of stuff... i love living in NV hah
  12. xenubarb Member

13. Anonymous Member

is everyone going to don clown costumes?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Appel à témoins + Flash Raid Lundi 21 Mars :
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

sorry, I do not agree with what you did with their papers. That would be something COS would do.
    I understand your rage, but to do this and to have it on film is not a good idea. IMO

Speaking of which, do any local papers know about this assault story?

EDITED: one again, I hope everyone keeps their cool and stays peaceful. This is VERY important to Nono's case too!! I am not trying to leaderfag here, but it is very important to use your heads and not give COS what they want.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. anonsoldier Member

No, but I will be in full suit and mask, with military clava and black gloves. It's my "look" that I used to use in San Diego and D.C. It's how I raid, and Paris deserves me dressed at my best.

And I just ordered my mask. I should have about a week between my return and the raid to get it kitted for battle. Looks like I need to peruse back through the forums, relearn how to "upgrade" my mask.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. xenubarb Member

You can remove that rectangle of foam and replace it with a stack of erm...panty liners. Made all the difference. That, and cutting out the eye and nose holes a little more.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

For the April raid with the anglos, I suggest you guys to have a clown theme raid in support of Nono, that will piss the scilons off.
  20. Anonymous Member

just red noses are enoough to get the point across?
    and they are cheap to buy!
  21. Anonymous Member

IF EVERYONE WANT A RED A RED NOSE LET ME KNOW !
    DAVEY
    Chapion .Of. Boxing
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

you would have to glue them to your masks! Now that would be lulzy!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. It was free service news paper. It's legal to destroy it.
  24. pepetacos Member

google translator perhaps?
  25. RightOn Member

yes I know they are free, but to me it doesn't come across as a very peacefull thing to do.
    If you had a bunch of fliers on a table and a scilon took them all and ripped them up, I am sure you would think that was in poor taste?
    I don't mean anything against anyone and everyone has their own style, I just feel that it is not the right thing to do. that's all
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

cult is lucky that is the extent of the revenge...fuck em.
  27. Zak McKracken Member

Just so you (and other Anons) know....
    doing that is not necessarily legal in other places.

"Free newspapers" in California (perhaps elsewhere in USA) usually have a notice stating that the public are only allowed one-per-person, and taking these papers in bulk is theft and highly illegal. Only punishable if they catch you, but still..... :/

This may not be the custom in France,
    but if you raid far from home, be mindful of local policies, s'il vous plait.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Zak McKracken Member

For example it is legal in the USA, for protesters to dress up as Nazis and picket in front of a publisher they disapprove of (though not in France :) ).
    But it may not work the way you expect...

nazi-scieno.jpg
  29. Vigdis Member

It looks like an IRL Godwin's point :D
    • Like Like x 1
  30. mongrel Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ah yes, I remember that one. Great stuff. :)
  32. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 6
  33. Sponge Member

34. leafs Member

I hope Nono is getting better and healing. Violence against critics means that you have no answer to the criticism. It means that you believe in a lie, but are unable to face this situation, so you want to remove by force the people who remind you of it. It's a sign that you are in a state of denial and weak.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. jensting Member

Do you want to know if I think it's a good idea?

Best regards

Jens
  36. jensting Member

1/10
  37. Profanity Member

What's done can't be undone. I wouldn't call it the smartest move, but unless any of you have reached OTVIII and mastered time travel, there's little we can do about it now. *shrug*
    • Like Like x 1