Customize

Paris Flash Raid Scientologist attacked us.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by anonymous vicieux, Mar 16, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Well, no! There are clowns in the video!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BAAL Member

I fucking love that vid so much im going to send it to their house. muahha
  3. RightOn Member

Will Nono and the other Anon need $help$ in hiring a lawyer (s)?
    Perhaps fellow Anons in Paris and other Anons over seas can start an auction or fund if they need it?
    Maybe when Nono knows what his case will need, someone can auction off his sign, his red nose or his mask or something? As long as those items are not needed for evidence?
  4. Sponge Member

Couple of videos from Zorro/Nono's youtube channel today:

agression du16 mars2011 "le touch assist " des scientologues
    (showing his visible injuries 1min2sec)

assault and battery in paris 3- 16 -2011 a bunch of scilons really beat me up very badly
    (describing the assault, in english, 6min43sec)
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Orson Member

FYI, this thread has been getting lots of love and retweets on twitter. good job twitterfags.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Sam Urai Member

All I can say is . . . RAAAAAAGE!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

Jeff (Nono) Thank you for taking time to make a vid of what happened.
    Rest now. Heal
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333333333

Everyone spread the word that the Church of Scientology beat up a clown who performs in Children's hopsitals for ill children!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. thefatman Member

Of course they will, but there's more than enough eye-witness testimony, and if the footage "mysteriously" disappeared, it won't look good for them.

They can't win.
  9. getbeckyout Member

Hi mate, sorry to see this happen to you, they are taught to communicate and pay through the nose to the cult, they are utter Bastards and I would get even by exposing there crimes against humanity as you were before.
    Tony and Sue (uk)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

This will not stand.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Orson Member

Could someone with a good familiarity with Nono post a brief bio of on him (not dox him, fools). I know he's been a longtime opponent of Scientology and has been closely associated with ParisAnons since Chanology began. Is he an ex? I know he's famous as Nono the clown but don't know much beyond that. Obviously he has already been namefagged (or never was anon). I'd like to know more about that guy. Brassballs and a clown nose are a rare combination.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. anon8109 Member

In the video, Nono says that he was attacked by a homo novis who was walking with his children.
    I wonder how family services would feel about a man who is viciously violent in public in front of his kids...
  13. Anonymous Member

Thankfully the proper authorities will properly punish these perpetrators. No problem.
  14. amaX Member

Nono, thank you for making the video. I'm so sorry that you were viciously attacked by Scientologists. Please rest and heal.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

http://www.nonolapatate.com/
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

http://www.bakchich.info/ Scientologie-le-clown-des,00454 .html

• Like Like x 1
  17. Zak McKracken Member

Le Google:
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

http://www.bakchich.info/Anonymous-le-mysterieux-reseau-des,02996.html

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

20. over9000OT Member

Sorry this happened to you brothers.

This is why we protest.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Zak McKracken Member

Something like these guys:

Real classy, Scientology.

(How many VMs do you have in Kabul?)
  22. Anonymous Member

Next time scilons make false complaints to the police at raids, tell the police that the culties are getting increasingly desperate and show them the picture of Nono in the neck brace as an example of what the culties are willing to do.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Diablo Member

HARPOOOOOOOONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Anonymous Member

do oyu have some camera footish or pixx fomr the attacker?
  25. anonakatie Member

If he intends to pursue charges and other legal action against them, it is best not to put too much information out there at this point.
    Tell him to rest, don't say too much else and talk to a lawyer when he is ready.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

the videos are still held by victims
    they will be send to attorneys on mondays
    the police didn't ask for datas now
    they took pictures of victim and broken camera
    there's investigation for more other datas cell phone filming and pictures taken by passers by
    these are the late news about this agression
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Smurf Member

Paramedics always put a brace on whenever there is an accident to insure no further injuries to the head. It's also profitable for the paramedic companies. Those braces are expensive & non-returnable. Cut a finger? Get an expensive head brace for a souvenir.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I should think it works a little different than in the US, where the patient has to pay for a lot of these types of things.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

you can get datas and bio on his own internet site
    WWW.NONOLAPATATE.COM
    he is not a former member of the scientology group
    he is involved in his neighborhood and various activities
    he works in children's hospital but he do not wish to give too much informations about this part of professionnal theater companies and associations
    he has already been slandered and insulted by a vicious and maybe osa named JEAN DUPUIS on public streets in paris while protesting
    the guy is named JEAN DUPUIS OT6
    no informations about these scientologist since 2006
    which gave a rise to complaint by nono la patate ( aka jeff drea and zorro )
    coincidently in 2007 he started to have problems with justice
    scientology the actual celebrity center director brought him to justice for "personnal threats" and "publics insults" two times on court NONO was fined for more 1300 euros
    he lost his two cases he has not appealed the court decisions at the time they had leached financially result of this two case.......
    that is all the facts you can get on internet about him

his anonymous friend involded this day was also assaulted but slighty injured
    this ANONYMOUS guy recently was invited in a prime time show on a private channel canal plus "salut les terriens "
    his name is ANONYMOUS VICIEUX he use to be there on the board
    this is all I know about it
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

in europe and especially france there is a social security system
    with still good cares ans services
    now financially in problems according to media and governemental cuts but in france there's still a good solidarity system
  31. Smurf Member

I'm sure. I know little about France's healthcare system.
  32. Anonymous Member

^stay the fuck on topic. This is about members of the scientlogie cult violently assaulting protesters, not the healthcare system.
  33. xenubarb Member

That issue did arise in SF the day tommygormantommygorman got suckerpunched by a scilon accompanied by his 10 year old son.
    Except the charges were going to include 'endangering a child' and laid against Tommy.

Whatever came of that, I have no idea.
  34. Zak McKracken Member

Sorry, the video I posted is not of Nono-
    I posted it because it was a different video of other clowns who were entertaining children in Afghan hospitals for context,
    as it is similar work to what Nono did there (and as I could not find any video of him actually doing that).

He has, (quite independently of Scientology and Chanology), put his life and limb at risk for the strange purpose of trying to help people.
    In France, maybe mean OSA will beat him up with their fists, but in Kabul a clown who accidentally runs across a mean person in the street, is likely to be dead.

If you think Nono is "brave" for standing against the cult of Scientology, in the face of multiple attacks (each one more horrible than the last) you may be right.

But this is the least of his braveries in my opinion.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Merci Vicieux pour la vidéo.

Was not the first time, 2008:
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Intelligence Member

I am so sorry for your pain and suffering. Heal well.

Grrrrrrr! This makes ma' blood boil. :-(

• Like Like x 1
  38. More footbullet ammunition. The roster of scilons include such wonderfully ethical people like Mr.s Hubbard, thief, Rex Fowler, Murderer, and now french asshole, assaultist. Keep em coming Scilons. You are going down so hard now it's ridiculous.

Please get better french fags, you deserve the Xenu Medal of Honor for Intensive Bravery in the line of Duty.
    • Like Like x 1