Customize

Paging Personal Army for Jeff Stone Dossier Build

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Paging Personal Army for Jeff Stone Dossier Build

NYPA

Also, I'll get right on that.
  3. SomeRandGuy Member

4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of employees of Agri Empire in the list. That company is owned by the Minor family who also donated as individuals. Agri Empire also donated to the sheriff's campaign. Don't know of COS connection if any.
  6. SomeRandGuy Member

Yeah, I noticed some strange things with the names/donations sums. Is it common to donate 3900? There seem to be *a lot* of donations of this amount. I assume there's gotta be some kind of reason for that.

Also, there were 8 people from the Foutz family, and 6 people from the Minor family who all seemed to have donated 3900. This just seems out of place to me.
  7. timthephoto Member

i think it's the largest sum that an individual can donate and claim back on tax - charitable donations and such, or maybe it's the max allowed?

when many individuals at a certain firm make donations all to the same political campaign, then it's a good indicator that the firm might have moar of a say about those donations than is legal

also:
    [IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

Political contributions are not tax deductible on federal returns. I doubt they are in California but I don't know for sure.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Interesting all the "homemakers" with Indian/Sanskrit names donating $3,900 apiece. Looks like a racket or lobbying scheme.
  11. Re: Paging Personal Army for Jeff Stone Dossier Build

$3,900 is the max in Cali. They just donate in different names, usually in the same family, so they can contribute more.
  12. timthephoto Member

there have been cases where wealthy people, determined to contribute more than they're allowed , basically made donations in the names of all their employees. each at the legal max.

sometimes the employees do/allow it for the $50, other times they don't know it's happened
  13. Anonymous Member

Good to see that Lori "Slut" Stone still has her nose in the trough:

Expenses Paid: STONE, LORI $1,081.20
  14. firebug Member

There are also payments to INNOVATIVE POLITICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. which is Lori Stone's company
  15. Optimisticate Member

Please to be looking at this thread too: Jeff Stone to run for Senate in 2010. - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

"Operation Trolling Stone" was suggested. Not sure it got off the ground. Doesn't really appear to, not sure what happened to various issues, but there's good info in the thread linked above, like this:

Also, NYPA but I'm all for nailing Stone with his own words and actions. Part of me thinks this is just cutting a head off of a hydra though, and that there are many more people just like him (ie. cult shill) to replace him.
  16. Anonymous Member

Trolling Stone should happen anyway
    1) Sends a message that Cult Shills will not be tolerated
    2) A small contribution to cleaning up local politics
    3) For the Lulz - Because sometimes, Life Ruination is enough on its own. In JS's case, I think he should suffer worse than Alex Wuori.

If I lived in Cali, I'd be all over this. As it stands, I'll cheer from the sidelines.
  17. fitch2000 Member

Anybody know what this is about?

Microsoft Word - Labels1

Below is a cache of http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/ViewDocument.aspx?DocumentPk=e92fa41f-6fbb-45eb-bffb-7b92d9a216aa

BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY PC
    (AS COUNSEL TO BEAU STREET ASSOCIATES, LP, JEFFREY
    L STONE AS TRUSTEE OF THE MARCH FAMILY TRUST DATED
    MARCH 24, 1993)
    ATTN ANNEMARIE G MCGAVIN ESQ
    1700 K STREET NW, STE 300
    WASHINGTON, DC 20006-3807

BUCHANAN INGERSOLL & ROONEY PC
    (COUNSEL FOR JEFFREY L STONE, AS TRUSTEE OF THE
    MARCH FAMILY TRUST DATED MARCH 24, 1993)
    ATTN MARY F CALOWAY
    1000 WEST STREET SUITE 1410
    WILMINGTON, DE 19801

EXHIBIT 1 INTRODUCTION Respondent Jeffrey E. Stone was an unsuccessful candidate for the California State

http://www.fppc.ca.gov/Agendas/10-06/02-1065exh.pdf

January 31 of the following year.
    In the case of a candidate who has filed a statement of intention to be a candidate in a
    statewide direct primary election held in March of an even-numbered year, section 84200.3
    requires the candidate and his or her controlled committee to file two odd-year pre-election
    campaign statements. Under section 84200.4, subdivision (a), the first statement must cover the
    period ending September 30 of the year prior to the election, and must be filed no later than
    October 10. Under section 84200.4, subdivision (b), the second statement must cover the period
    ending December 31 of the year prior to the election, and must be filed no later than January 10
    of the year of the election.
    To ensure accurate disclosure of campaign activity, section 84104 requires candidates
    and recipient committees to maintain detailed accounts, records, bills, and receipts that are
    necessary to prepare campaign statements, and to comply with the campaign reporting provisions
    of the Act. Such records must be maintained for a period of four years following the date the
    campaign statement to which they relate is filed. (Regulation 18401, subd. (b).)
    For contributions or loans of $25 or more, regulation 18401, subdivision (a) requires
    candidates and controlled committees to maintain, among other things, original source
    documentation, including bank statements, copies of contributor checks, cashier’s checks, money
    orders, wire transfers, deposit slips, and any other documents, reflecting all items deposited to
    any campaign bank account.
    SUMMARY OF THE FACTS
    Respondent Jeffrey E. Stone was an unsuccessful candidate for the California State
    Assembly, 66th District in the March 7, 2000 primary election. Respondent Stone is currently a
    member of the Temecula City Council, having served on the city council since 1992.
    Respondent Committee was a controlled committee of Respondent Stone.
    This matter arose as a result of a random Franchise Tax Board Audit of Respondent
    Committee’s activities during the period January 1, 1999 through June 30, 2000, and a
    subsequent investigation conducted by the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office.
    COUNT 1
    Failure to Maintain Campaign Records
    On or about June 28, 1999, Respondents Jeffrey E. Stone and Committee received a
    $40,000 loan from the March Family Trust, of which Respondent Jeffrey E. Stone was a
    beneficiary, in the form of a cashier’s check purchased by Charles March. As a candidate and
    controlled committee, upon receiving the $40,000 cashier’s check, Respondents had a duty to
    maintain a copy of the check in their campaign records. Respondents, however, failed to
    maintain a copy of the $40,000 cashier’s check in their campaign records.
    By failing to maintain original source documentation for a $40,000 loan, Respondents
    violated section 84104

So what else is Jeff Stone doing thru the trust with his and scientology's law firm? anyone know? or know how to find out? I am still digging.(this is all in another thread somewhere, i cant open another pg to find or my puter will assplode, or my brain will o.0)

*top notch law firm misspelling names? or the court reporter? secretary?

things that make you go hmmmm....
  18. fitch2000 Member

Why would a family trust file chapter 11? Gah, someone help me out here. Any ideas?
    EDIT: I think someone else went into bankruptcy and stone was notified here...
    United States Bankruptcy Court

8838172 +LAF, Jeffrey E. Stone, Trustee of the March Family Trust, 30865 Bel Monte Court East,
    Temecula, CA 92592-4408

May have been a APARTMENT BUILDING OPERATOR/ MANAGER business? Gave Jeff Stone (himself durrr) 40,000 to his campaign that he forgot to report. *

A CMARCH 898 S LEMON ST - ANAHEIM, CA 92805 0000 714 840-5840 THE MARCH FAMILY TRUST APARTMENT BUILDING OPERATOR/ MANAGER

Anaheim Business License
  19. Anonymous Member

We need to identify Stone's hair stylist, and fast!
  20. fitch2000 Member

isn't his sister one? You need your hair did? or ??
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

22. fitch2000 Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Sponge Member

I just knew it! Muther fucking Skinjobs!

Special requisition order from the Pfizer account for >9000 pairs of special sunglasses plox.

riversideskinjobs.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

This!^

along with a quick question...
    Does Niacin leave crusties at the corners of the mouth?

EW!!!!!
  26. Anonymous Member

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread, nice job guise!

And no, I wasn't really paging a personal army, that was just a troll.
  27. Anonymous Member

I'll put this here for San Diego anons...

This just came in. Jeff Stone will be doing a media event at the La Mesa, CA (San Diego County)
    POLICE DEPT TONIGHT 10-23-09 at 6:15pm. He will then do a ride along with the La Mesa PD.
    see media flyer below:

Finding common-sense solutions
    to San Diego County's public safety issues

Ride-Alongs focus on safety needs of communities in San Diego County
    LA MESA - In his continuing effort to find common-sense solutions to San Diego County's crime issues, Republican State Senate Candidate Jeff Stone will participate in his second ride-along with local San Diego County law enforcement this Friday, October 23rd.

"An important part of my agenda for Reclaiming California is to work with local law enforcement to find solutions to San Diego County's increasing crime problems," said Stone. "These ride-alongs are doing just that - putting me right alongside our front line defenders to better understand the unique challenges they face. There's no question that these experiences will help me as a State Senator."

This is the second of several district-wide ride-alongs for Stone, this one with the La Mesa Police Department occurring this Friday.

What: Republican Senate Candidate Jeff Stone participates in
    ride-along with La Mesa Police Department
    When: Friday, October 23rd
    Media Arrive at 6:15 pm

Where: La Mesa Police Department, 8181 Alison Avenue, La Mesa

# # #

For more information on Jeff Stone visit Jeff Stone for State Senate 2010.
  28. Anonynamefag Member

Oh how I wish I lived on the west coast... SoCal and SD Anons, troll this fucker into oblivion for us East Coast Anons.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. moarxenu Member

VOTE FOR THE SCIENTOLOGY CANDIDATE!

VOTE FOR JEFF!
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonynamefag Member

Maybe not Sacramento special interests, but I can think of a few Rivercide County special interests he subscribes to.
  35. Anonymous Member

Its time to seriously harpoon this in San Diego, what are our options?

City of La Mesa?
    La Mesa PD?
    Jeff Stones opponents?

any suggestions?
  36. Anonymous Member

He should be riding in the back seat with cuffs
  37. Re: Paging Personal Army for Jeff Stone Dossier Build

I have a fucking client I have to meet with at 5pm in Scripps Ranch, but as soon as I'm done fixing his computer I will drive ridiculously fast and get down to la mesa, hopefully in time to LOL
  38. fitch2000 Member

39. Snake Member

NYPA.

/r/ IP drop and permaban if anyone asks for a PA.
  40. fitch2000 Member

question

in the vid on YouTube - JeffStoneNetwork's Channel
    @ 4:50 he starts talking about growing up poor and being the first person in his family to become "educated" blah blah

where did all the trust funds come from? or did I miss something?