Customize

OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Discussion in 'Media' started by _You_, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

2. Herro Member

Has anybody here played that CSI video game? We could really do with some expert forensics advice in this thread.
  3. Anonymous Member

Original description of bullet path came from trusted reputable source. Until I see dox re: no brain involvement, I believe the original.
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

I've only played CSI miami. So if we have a murder in clearwater I'm your man. Denver not so much.
  5. Sponge Member

Is it reliable? Did I miss some other important post with factual info or some degree of trustworthiness in it? All I've seen so far about the bullet path is from TinyDancer who, at risk of having her TinyPenis chopped off for knowingly propagating bad rumours, posted confidently:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...-fowler-software-design-59170/45/#post1117210
    Also, last known media reports (6th Jan) have Fowler as "improving" and "ugraded to fair condition" and today on the 9th Jan, a report stating that police still want to talk to him and "remains in intensive care at Denver Health Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the head"

Does previous anonymous poster know what "lucid" means?
    As regards the claim of Ciancio's body being outside? Just....What? Not according to all the news reports.

Is this some sort of troll based knowledge quiz to see if we are really paying attention?
    In summary, put the fuck up or shut the fuck up or send me some moar bacon flavoured popcorn, or post shoops.
  6. eddieVroom Member

Lucidity, although it could simply mean clarity of speech, seems to me more of a Subjective experience, thus out of character with a medical report. I would expect language such as Oriented, Cognitive or Comminicative.

lol THIS
  7. Anonymous Member

Sorry, that is all I have for you. The condition report is reliable, the other info is not. I have nothing to prove. There are no dox coming. I do not plan to GTFO. Or DIAF, for that matter.
  8. Anonymous Member

Cool bro, am throwing another log on the pit, so at least bring a marshmallow or three, oh, and a stick, a sharp one. (don'ts fall fire, not good)
  9. Sponge Member

Well, you see, I don't care if later someone says "I told you so" and for now, right now, your "reliable" info means nothing here because a) as you admit, you have no dox of any kind or b) you have not put any reputation on the line to even make us think that you are credible enough to consider.
    The fact that you admit to mixing supposedly reliable info with unreliable info further weakens your position.
    Speculation is fun but we are no further forward than before your claims.
  10. timthephoto Member

sponge:

it's supposed to be bad luck keeping xmas decorations up after the 6th :D
  11. OTBT Member

Don't worry, Sponge will get himself unstuck from the R6 electronic incident shortly.
  12. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Let's hope so, i can't wait til he starts his own religion.
  13. Sponge Member

wat?
    ;)
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

The lecture was quite good. Shame he never applied the business cycle analysis to Scientology; it fits well other than the very un-rapid discovery of the fraud. (If only the message of Cyril Vosper, Paulette Cooper, etc. had gotten out much more widely, a lot of damage could have been prevented over the past few decades.)

FSS: Frustrated Scientologist Syndrome?

Hmm. So, not on the sidewalk, then.

I can't find anything implausible there. As good a guess as any, I'd say.

lolvegasfatty

your ruin = found
  15. Anonymous Member

Fixed.
  16. Mutante Member

Until more information is released I'm going with the 'no gun' theory.
  17. TinyDancer Member

That is a Very Pretty Picture.

If your source on the wound is also within the org, then while the source may be honest, their ultimate source would be the CoS. It's what Davey wants the scientologists to think. I'd need a better source than that before I'd call it reliable.

Thanks, babe. But while I like to think I'm trusted and reliable, you'll note that I didn't vouch for the reliability of the person I quoted. I just reported what they said. If we assume that both the person who contacted me and the source of the poster of the new info were honestly telling what they knew (albeit hearsay), and if we HAD to choose between them, then I'd not choose the chain of hearsay that had any links within the org - for reasons stated.

Emphasis added. While I otherwise agree with what Sponge posted above, I'd remove the word "confidently" as it implies that I trusted the source. I neither trusted nor doubted them.

Sometimes I love you guys.
  18. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

U were calm enough when the bullet hits the bone!

19. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Isn't that a cross-section of Savelo's shock absorber?

r1z7yd.jpg
  20. Anon123456 Member

holy shit, still playing clue i see.
  21. grebe Member

What were we doing before Clue? If an "org" reporter bothered to come here with useless enturbulating info, perhaps it was something useful.

Maybe the Google-fu on Fowler employees and Fowler Software was productive.
  22. Sponge Member

That'll be the "3 feet behind the the back of his own head, command intention, exteriorized Super Power theory" then.
  23. Mutante Member

24. Anonymous Member

plz is next week naow?
  25. HellRazor Member

Oh, that's an easy one. Person who donates the most to Co$ = most upstat = winrar.
  26. H e r r o Member

Ah, I thought Fowler's exteriorized command intention was 3 feet beneath his own head, splattered on the ceiling.
  27. Anonymous Member

Was there Scieno involvement in this smear, I wonder? - General Discussion on Free Katie - Discussion Areas - SheilaCameron.com - Message Board - Yuku
    I think a new thread should be started, maybe even a new catagory so it always stays visible, pertaining to sci murders and suicides. 40,000 people have viewed this thread so far. Let's doodoo one showing similarities between Ciancio homicide and David Miscavige's Mo-In-Law murder. There's NO way one could shoot their chest 3x's with a shot gun and then blow their brains out. More chatter on this stuff, PLEASE
  28. WTF Member

I thought it was a .22.

brb tinfoil

edit: dox

http://whyaretheydead.info/flo_barnett/coroner.html
  29. Herro Member

So do you think it was genetics or environment that drove Rex to shoot Ciancio?

1) It wasn't a shotgun, stop making things up.

2) The coroner disagrees with you.
  30. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

I'm going to have to go with WTF on this one. According to the cox, the rifle was a Ruger 1022 Ruger 10/22 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to wiki, it's a rifle for young & inexperienced shooters & game hunters. It has little recoil. Also according to the wiki, the Israel army used one with a muzzle as a less that lethal weapon for crowd control. Depending on the exact model, the barrel is 16.5" to 22" in length which would be right about where the trigger sits so she could have easily reached the trigger. The coroner's report says she had 3 wounds in her left chest & one through the temples (passing by her orbital cavities & nasal passage. 5 shell casings found on the scene. 3 bullets recovered. The coroner's report also notes "hesitation" cuts on both wrists healed over a few days. The rifle also has an auto loader magazine. I don't know if the version she died with had one as it was not mentioned in the report.

I am not a gun expert, but it sounds like a wussy rifle. This doesn't sound like your strongest hand to play in a murder conspiracy cover up. If anything, it sounds like the cult had clues that she was suicidal with the "hesitation" cuts & blood that was allegedly noticed days before & failed to get her proper mental & medical care.

Don't throw this junk out as a harpoon.

If you want to discuss this in more detail, please open up a different thread. I don't want to shit up this thread any more than it already is.
  31. OTBT Member

tl;dr OT EOC
  32. Vir Member

Need I remind you that in this thread, a guy shot himself IN THE HEAD and survived? Just let it go man - her death being suicide is quite believable, because as noted it wasn't a shot gun but a small caliber rifle.
  33. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Lets all place our bets.

A. Fowler charged with murder this week.

B. Fowler charged with murder today.

C.Fowler NOT charged with murder.

D. Alien OSA op charged with interfering with a suicide.
  34. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

A2. Fowler charged in the next two weeks to prevent him leaving town, full charges applied later once the ball starts rolling later.
  35. Anonymous Member

some [still] regard it as questionable.
    Grassy knoll, etc.

Flo's death at the hands of herself/herdwarf is one of those bits of lore that will never be adequately explained, because conspiracy theories are more fun than the dull toothache of reality.
  36. OTBT Member

A3.

Fowler required by SP court to see a psych weekly until he dies. Lisa contract declared invalid. Fowler tries to re-commit suicide with spitballs and straw, but fails after piercing eardrum with straw.
  37. Sponge Member

E. All Scientology and ajoining entities legally declared territory of Venus, Fowler claims OT7 diplomatic immunity and the right to be tried on his home planet.
  38. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Hmm. Always wondered how an OT7 would "handle"the vaccum of space.
  39. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

l_5e0222a444324003b22323a8d92231-1.jpg.gif
  40. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.