Customize

OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by HouseSpiderV2, Jul 22, 2008.

1. highoverlord Member

Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

i 2nd thins.... did u get ur book yet?
  2. Whanonstler Member

Now you are the liar, not highoverlord.... there are no clears. Never have been, never will be.

And your cult fed delusions do not count.
  3. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Well well well
    I certainly havent heard that before
  4. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

<sigh> your not worth my time
    If anyone wants to have an intellegent conversation feel free to pm me
    :guyfawkes:
  5. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

:lol:

Intelligent conversation with a fruitcake zonner?

Go look up the definition of the word Oxymoron.

bjornsonwinmt2.jpg
  6. Whanonstler Member

Typical- ignore what you cannot argue. Typical sign of a cultist. Break free of your delusions- reject your antiHuman, antiLife cult. Choose Humanity, not Hubbard's hateful ignorance.

As Jason Beghe so famously said, "Fucking show me a fucking clear." There is no such thing, and frankly claiming you are makes you no more a clear than another delusional twit saying he is Napolean makes him the emperor of France.

And it is "you're" not "your" lrn2English.
    No kidding. Not to mention he thinks I want to have a conversation. I am here to destroy the thought virus and evil of scientology, not debate it.
  7. highoverlord Member

i told her that i would fly to vegas to administer a test to see if shes a clear.

1. if i lose i will dox my self to osa.
    2. if i lose i will give her 300 dollars

but if i win

1. she has to denounce LRH for ever
    2. She has to rip her all of her certs.
    3. She needs to get helps since there are no clears or OT'S in the world that work

she will not tell me the definition of clear she goes by....
  8. Whanonstler Member

Of course not. The delusional person will not allow their delusions to be defined. If they do, it can be tested and measured.

In the heart of every delusional soul like this person's, they know that if they are weighed they will be found wanting. Once that happens they have to admit they lived a lie and no one wants to do that.

I would feel sorry for this person, but they are too much an asshole.
  9. AnonOrange_ Member

Is that what you're talking about? :

floating-man.jpg
  10. exOT8Michael Member

SHOOP SHOOP BOOPITY BOOP

LOL
  11. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

^ Nah, that's actually the original Spiderman in retirement. :wink:
  12. HouseSpiderV2 Member

13. anonanchovie Member

Like most Scientology children, she has been denied the right to and the freedom of a decent education. As result she, while being a ballsy, intelligent child, is a simplistic thinker, with poor linguistic skills and with no understanding, in fact an aversion to, critical analysis of thought and information.

Bringing up a child in such cults is at best child abuse.

I hope that this, obviously sweet and good, person makes out of that mindset. Life is beautiful outside of Scientology, be it FZ or the corporation.
  14. CathyLong Member

Freezoners: I only like the ones with a sense of humor and ability to handle criticism. Otherwise, you may as well rejoin the cult.
  15. HouseSpiderV2 Member

b-b-b-b-bump!!!

Just wanted to point out that while discussion has long since died on the subject here due to the two freezoners getting banned, the flames rage on in the YouTube. zoners and scilons alike still love coming by to explain why we don't understand what intrepido is trying to say. Anyone wanna poke at em with me?

Also BB seems to have possibly become a full-blown scilon. Her new YT has the usual scilon troll suspects as friends.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLBi-UHYK8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Scientology OT Super Powers Explained by Freezoner[/ame]

YouTube - Kanaal van BallerinaSmiles

smh @ such a sweet girl being corrupted by someone other than myself =P
  16. anonvsthertc Member

it's true...she's lost. LVAnon saw it first-hand, she walked out of the Sahara org with Lou-the-Loser and some other 18-19 year old clam, holding a shiny new copy of Dianetics. They parted ways up the road, heading towards LV Blvd, then she and the other young clam crossed the street and walked in front of anons protesting opposite the bunker. She was visibly nervous, and shortly afterward anons made a special sign for her...with her (real) name, her former anon-name, her phone number, etc...and many lulz were had marching that sign across the street, facing towards the cult. The scifags took pictures, and then we had caek.
  17. Snake Member

That girls gotta have some serious issues to go from Anonymous to Scientology. We're pretty fucked up ourselves already!
  18. anonvsthertc Member

srsly. i only know a bit of her back story, and she's a fucking trainwreck. and that's being charitable...
  19. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

[IMG]
  20. BoombaGoomba Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLBi-UHYK8&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Scientology OT Super Powers Explained by Freezoner[/ame]

ZOMG!! I understood all that he was saying!! Oh Noes!!

Basically all he was saying is IT'S ALL IN THE MIND and YOU DO IT ALL YOURSELF. Like when my mind said "I want juice" and I had a mental picture of a cup of juice in my hand, moments later I DID have a cup of juice in my hand...see my OT powers made me GET UP and pour the juice myself...pretty nifty eh..:eek:
  21. docpaul Member

^^^^^^^^^ Uhuh
  22. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Proof, if needed, that freezone needs to go after CoS is destroyed.
  23. Zak McKracken Member

Uhm.
    Obviously I don't know the backstory but, unnnnhhhhh??? WTFBBQDESU

What's she done that's sufficiently evil to warrant full doxdropping?

Has she doxed local anons? Has she betrayed secret local nfo to the CoS?
    Were her dox already sufficiently public (i.e. self-fagging) to render it irrelevant?

If the CRIEM was that she was a (just guessing here?) "suppressive enturbulator" or flaky, or whiny, or dumb or (etc) or simply plain useless-
    why u gueiys so srs?

:confused:

I don't see why dropping out of Anonymous and dropping into the Evil is sufficient grounds to do stuff we supposedly argue is unfair and stuff. Please tell me there's more to it than this.
  24. anonvsthertc Member

mmm...bbq desu

Nope, nope, and not really.

wat? doxing anon and friendlies is not kosher...what's wrong with doxing scifags?

at any rate, it wasn't done out of nerd raeg or spite...i believe it was done for lulz. we knew she had flipped, but it was a bit surprising to see her strolling out of the org with Lou The Loser and a shiny new copy of Diuretics. i take zero credit for it though, i was just there chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool.

as an aside, i don't believe anyone's dropped her dox on a public internet forum, it was just a sign for the scifags that containing shit they already knew. except for the part about her being a failanon.
  25. Zak McKracken Member

Moralfag Rant:

UR THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING OCMB
  26. anonvsthertc Member

OCMB is its own cancer. back to the topic at hand, if you spent just 5 minutes with BB you'd gut yourself for the opportunity to dox her, or throw her under a moving bus. she had been gone for a few months before anything transpired...like i said, it wasn't nerd rage, she became a target of opportunity.
  27. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA
  28. avbb Member

Holy crap, how on earth did I miss this? This girl is a nuts as they come. The Scifags can have her. FWIW She was NOT raised a scientologist she joined them THIS year. In fact she knew nothing about CoS until the DOSSing of the website. This bitch even tried to pass herself off to other Anons as my great neice! Fuck THAT!
    One month she's in the street yelling at the org and the next she's sneaking inside for auditing. Now she walks thru the middle of the protests and gets butthurt when we point out her old protesting spot is still warm.

Sweet girl? Only for appearance sake. Drama queen, mental case, yes very much so. Starved for parental attention and in need of a swift kick to the ass.

BAH!
  29. anonvsthertc Member

double quoted for absolute troofax. and just to reiterate, she wasn't dox'd for dropping out of anon, she was dox'd for being a scifag. FWIW, every other scifag from LV that has been doxable has been doxed...BB is not special in this regard.
  30. HouseSpiderV2 Member

wait wait wait...
    she only found out about them through Anon and she still decided it was for her? smh so hard it hurts. That shows a level of stupidity so high that she might have become a lulzcow for Anon even if Chanology never happened. lol

LVanon - let us all know if she starts helping the nme with anything other than monies. You guise never trusted her with anything important did U?