Customize

OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by HouseSpiderV2, Jul 22, 2008.

1. highoverlord Member

Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

hes banned...... this video is very important... ill repost the video just dome this thread
  2. Hostile Member

ok, getting banned... drop it down to a 6/10

anyway, good show
    we win
  3. highoverlord Member

im going to report to dome or delete this thread
  4. HouseSpiderV2 Member

From now on, whenever anyone in this thread says "dome", you have to drink
  5. exOT8Michael Member

DOME
    DOME
    DOME
    :woot:
  6. highoverlord Member

stop posting in this one.... omg.... postulate this thread dome. post in the other one
  7. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

I dont understand why you think this is so crazy?
    I am trying to see it you way but I just cant stick my head that far up my ass
    :twisted:
  8. highoverlord Member

Do you realize that man believes he moves stuff with his mind my dear girl? Please read Schizophrenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and tell me if that does not describe him.....
  9. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

thats Phyciatry and phycology no thanks
    thats what the OT powers are
    Im sorry if you dont understand it
    :flowers:
  10. highoverlord Member

omg dude... or dude et get help. if u think u can get strange super powers ur out of ur mind
  11. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

HAHAHA
    Im not the one who needs help sir or madam
    I belive you are
    if you seriously belive in the pych mumbo jumbo
  12. highoverlord Member

I am postulating ur computer away.... its not working my super powers are not working... o wait i know let me get more auditing
  13. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

what are you talking about?
  14. highoverlord Member

talk with Michel hes a nice guy. he was a ot8...... a real one. ask him if he has any super powers.... ask him if it did anything for him. O ask him if it cured his homosexuality. hes totally open and would be glad to answer you about that
  15. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

How do I know it isnt just some trap
    Why should I trust you or this person
  16. highoverlord Member

that person got his life ruined by Scientology. He is our resident ex ot 8 that happens to be a 1.1. Dont belive me.... read his story or better yet goole up Michel patinson and read his story....
  17. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Why should I belive you
    He was a part of the church
    not part of the Freezone
    Freezoners dont do that type of thing
  18. highoverlord Member

i know a ot7 free zoner from where im at... he life got runied by the free zoners. u want to talk to him? hes really open
  19. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Thats not possible lulz
  20. highoverlord Member

would you like his number to talk to him i can pm it to you after i ask him if its ok. Im sure he would talk with u
  21. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

. . . okay
  22. anonanchovie Member

23. Whanonstler Member

Is there a tl;dr you could give for those of us at work or otherwise occupied?
  24. anonanchovie Member

Will try to summarize. But not promising...
  25. highoverlord Member

rofl im osa..... hahhahah omg
  26. anonanchovie Member

Re: Specifically for FZ people...

Anyone who still thinks that participating in Scientology is a bit of harmless fun, should take a long hard look at the stories on this thread. It seems that most people will know of someone having a psychotic episode while in Scientology.

I’ve not seen anyone actually go Type III myself, but I’ve witnessed many emotional ‘explosions’ and lots of weird behaviour. I remember one time manning the main switchboard at St Hill (as a favour for the receptionist who wanted to take some leave and had to find her own replacements) when one night, a very distressed woman phoned from Belgium I think it was. She was desperate to get hold of her husband who had come over to do some OT levels, and was on the verge of panic.

I heard later that he had ‘gone a bit funny’ and was put on ‘baby watch’.

Actually now that I remember, here’s a strange story. I’ve just dug out the newspaper article. In November 2005, Nicola Edgington, went on a family night out with her brother in East Grinstead. After behaving erratically, they had an argument in which she called him "evil" and left.

For some reason, which is not clear, she then apparently made her way to the ‘Church’ of Scientology at St Hill. This is the bit that I find rather strange. She didn’t have her own transport and it would have been a good 30 mins walk to St Hill. She may have called a taxi or gotten a lift, but why would she head to St Hill?

According to the newspaper reports, “She spoke to various people there and was behaving in a very strange and aggressive manner. People were concerned about her and, ironically was given a lift home to Forest Row” (Forest Row is a small village just outside East Grinstead, in the opposite direction to St Hill).

Now, you would have thought that the Scientologists would have shown their customary compassion for their fellow human beings and given her a locational, touch assist or whatever in order to relieve her erratic behaviour and calm her down. After all, that is exactly what the tech is for – helping people? And as we know, Scientologists are the only ones that can really help!

While she was being taken back to her mother’s place in Forest Row, she was talking about killing someone (bit of a clue perhaps?). Anyway, she was dropped off at her mother’s home “just after 10pm”. She then had a row with her mother and a few minutes later her mother, Marion Edgington, was dead after a “frenzied” knife attack, having been stabbed 9 times.

Now, just to make this perfectly clear, I am not suggesting that the Church of Scientology was in any way responsible for Mrs Edgington’s death.

But, it does sounds extremely strange that the perpetrator should have made her way to St Hill, which could not have been by accident as this is well out of the town, along a country lane. I did wonder if she had being receiving services there, but haven’t found any record of this.

But, in any case, if there really were OTs and the ‘Tech’ really did work, why didn’t they prevent this tragedy?

If anyone else has any info on this, perhaps they could let us know?

This is from a ex whom I know from my time in the Sea Org.

At a rough estimate about 30% of all Scientologist I knew over twenty odd years had at one point or another experienced a mental break down. Prior to and since my Scientology 'adventure' despite having two relatives who have been clinically diagnosed with schizophrenia, I have only ever observed one person having an actual mental breakdown, and he was clearly unbalanced in the first place.

Hubbard manufactured and sold psychosis.
  27. highoverlord Member

do you have a e meter for sale?

umm thats not the first time this has happened jermy perkins stabed his mom 77 times or so
  28. Whanonstler Member

Indeed he did. And it matters not whether one falls for this bushwah inside of the "church" or outside of it in SlaveZones. (Oops! I mean, FreeZones, of course! :fuckyou:) The upshoot is the same either way- mental and emotional imbalance and an alienation from Humanity and decency.

Thanks for posting the relevant bit. I appreciate it.
  29. highoverlord Member

this is fact
  30. anonanchovie Member

No emeter, srry. I am very aware of the other stabbings by schitozphrenic children and spouses of Scientologists, all who had done at least some Scientology courses. What this cult does is worse than criminal. FZ people are guilty by association and by the mental illness that keeps them slavishly devoted to a paranoid schizophrenic, compulsive lier and megalomaniac leader. I really do feel sorry for them, I wish that they would wake up. The world is so much more beautiful outside of Hubbard's shadow.
  31. highoverlord Member

dammit ill never get the emeter i wanted!!!!!.
  32. anonanchovie Member

Why don't you ask Ballerina?

BTW: You can check the people on this forum here: ttp://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=119141#post119141 I think they are all fucking batshit, but look like they could help you get a meter of sorts. Wear tinfoil when you talk with them.
  33. highoverlord Member

she thinnks im freaking osa....... thats who i talk with and deal with at protest osa....
  34. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Well give me one good reason why I should belive anything you say when Ive already caught you in a lie
    :guyfawkes:
  35. highoverlord Member

those are your crimes not mine. I dont lie you lie about u being a clear. you are stop ing people from getting better. you are the ones trying to keep people from geting better
  36. exOT8Michael Member

It looks like banana ballerina may be Victor Sandino?
  37. highoverlord Member

Michael you are the ot 8..... should i stop or go on? you tell me...
  38. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

nope thats not me
    and by the way Highoverlord
    I am clear
    kindly gtfo
  39. highoverlord Member

i am a ot9.... ask michel....
  40. AnonMSW Member

You are the reason I hate $cilontology.

Not only can they not spell, they are quite simply actively delusional.