Customize

OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by HouseSpiderV2, Jul 22, 2008.

1. HouseSpiderV2 Member

OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

This is Victor Sandino, IC5 (equivalent to scilon OT7) Freezoner explaining $cientology super powers and how they differ from Freezone IC phenomenon :roll:

Great insight into MEST and other such gems of knowledge. Arnie had a funny quote on the subject, "Freezone is like picking raisins out of a pile of shit. You're still going to end up with shit covered raisins". :flop:

Video by HighOverlord at the Ovar 9000 Man March. He asked me to post it on his behalf.

YouTube - Scientology OT Super Powers Explained by Freezoner
  2. genoramix Member

Re: OT VII Explained By Freezoner

my gawd...ok freezoners are definitely as nuts as their scilons counterparts...
  3. Ferner Member

Well, at least he's a friendly maniac.
  4. John Bonzo Member

Let him be. As long as he don´t want money for the interview or supress you coz auf that vid, it´ll gonna be ok. :)
  5. Re: OT VII Explained By Freezoner

^ Point, if he wants to believe that, let him. He's not hurting anyone.

Damn, though.
  6. Two Beans Member

If you panned a little to the left, you could have seen me on the mic levitating several cups of water...
  7. pokeymans Member

all in your head, eh? Good news, everyone! Freezoners have discovered... imagination.

spongebob-imagination.jpg
  8. the_cloak Member

Wasn't this the guy who spoke at DC Anonycon and got mocked on the chat?
  9. GrogStat Member

As long as the freezoners aren't hurting or abusing anyone, don't pick on them.
  10. Re: OT VII Explained By Freezoner

After reading other Freezone material and viewing this video I see a pattern of Freezoners getting mixed up with the term 'universe' as if they do not understand that 'perception' & 'imagination' even exist. There are still living in a oversimplified science-fiction fantasy. How can they even consider themselves to be close to Buddhism (as Scientology also does) when they can't even think outside there own box.

I spoke to an Sci a few weeks ago and he was telling me that LRH was the reincarnation of the Buddha and that Buddhism was the 'old tech' of Scientology.
    I lol'd so much I cried.
  11. Anonyphunt Member

What a fucking nutjob
  12. Re: OT VII Explained By Freezoner

Anon: "Have you talked to a psychiatrist?"
    Freezoner: "No, I don't like them"

EPIC
  13. highoverlord Member

i mean i aways wanted to know what the fuck where the super powers that they aways brag about..... now i know its all in your head.....
  14. Phil-Anon Member

I agree w/ the ppl that are pointing out that this guy doesn't support Fair Game, Disconnection, RPF, coerced abortions, child labor, etc - and are his beliefs really any more kooky than those of "mainstream religions"?

We're not fighting the beliefs of the Co$ - we're fighting their actions.

tl;dr: STAY ON TARGET
  15. highoverlord Member

well finnally some one is telling what they really belive in. so stfu. we finally are learning wut they belive and why
  16. epicwinman Member

So... the OT superpowers are that you can imagine things flying around?
  17. Whanonstler Member

Yes.

Lamest argument ever, and it is not automagically validated because it is said so often. Just because a good number of people have varying beliefs in differing concepts of the metaphyiscal, does not mean some are valid and some are not. People need to stop throwing that baby out with the bathwater while painting with that broad bruuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

And yeah, this guy is batshit. I want his lunch monies. NAO!
  18. highoverlord Member

I know all of you guys wanted ot super powers explained to you. I kow i fucking did. have at it and use it against them.
  19. Whanonstler Member

That part if fucking awesome. I just wonder then why they are building the super powers building in Clearwater when they could just use the box from Davey's plasma television!
  20. LordCeptimos Member

can somebody like... transcribe the drivel that came out f that mans mouth
  21. highoverlord Member

Basically it comes down to this. I can control the present time if i know what works in present time
  22. highoverlord Member

Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

like if scientoloy would give me 10 million bucks i would dox all of u guys.
  23. Re: OT VII Explained By Freezoner

I'm a moralfag myself and I agree Freezoners shouldn't be picked on the way Scientology should be picked on. But Freezoners are hurting and abusing themselves by still grasping on to LRH's teachings.
    The Co$ is corrupted for a reason. It's corrupted because its own inner core, the teachings of LRH, are corrupted.
  24. highoverlord Member

the only thing a free zoner has over a scientologist is that the free zoners tell the truth about there belifes
  25. anonanchovie Member

I weep for this poor, deluded man. The vid once more proves that all of the crap that came out of Hubbturd's cake-hole was the insane, tortured yammering of a twisted, psychotic mad man. That people can be coerced into that mindset, driven to the very edge of mental collapse, psychologically terrorised to that degree and wind so mentally ill that they are convinced this stuff is real must surely be the ultimate vindication of the work that Anonymous is doing. Any organisation that creates that kind of mental illness must be legislated against.
    I still find it incomprehensible that I once was as ill and gullible as our freezone friend; I actually used to believe this horseshit. OMFG... I need to see my psychiatrist....
  26. highoverlord Member

i told him to see a psyc not to make fun of him but i was fucking worried for him. if he is seeing shit float about
  27. Bane Member

Great Video If someone wants to belive they have super power more power to them.
    But that freezone and other freezoners are not fairgaming people, nor doing disconnection
    ect.

For example
    I can belive I am a jedi and have jedi powers even if those power are not real ,but i would still have the right to belive that I have those jedi powers.
    for example

Heck I belive in a realm of the spirit where ghost and spirits, fairys are and so are in.
  28. anonanchovie Member

You did great, and you are right, he is mentally ill. But he, like all scilions, FZ or otherwise, have an instilled and deeply rooted pathological hatred of psychiatrists, you know, it was one of the things that I was most afraid of during all my years in the Sea argggg, that if I left, the "psyches would get me", I was that fucking frightened that I stayed in for twenty years, even though I hated it most of the time. You are doing good work, I thank you.
  29. Whanonstler Member

In the good old days that would not be called a "right", but rather a spade would be called a spade and that would be called "insanity" and treated! :fuckyou:

And I did get a sense of compassion from the question about seeing a psychiatrist, highoverlord. It didn't seem to me that you were making fun of him. Frankly someone who has such a skewed view of reality really does need help.
  30. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Everyone should subscribe to this thread, and the next time someone starts a thread about having Freezoners as allies to come refresh your memory why we don't want to be associated with them.
  31. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

I gave up on the video when he said he was going to answer the question "at length".
  32. highoverlord Member

free zoners are not ur freinds..... its the hot girl with stds that lies to u and bangs you then u find out after u bang her she had crabs.....
  33. Anonyphunt Member

I'll try my best...

... I couldnt get any mouth sex because I was butt ugly and boring so I joined a Cult thinking lol I can use this to get loads of weird fucked up sex in the mouth and farm sex.

They brainwashed me took all my money and I didnt get any mouth sex so I left.

So .. I'm brainwashed, getting no mouth sex and shit broke!! so I joined a cheaper cult and made up a load of shit about super lazor powers pewpewpewpew.

I hoped this would make me appear interesting to fucked up chicks so that any in the new cheaper cult might have sex in my mouth nom nom.

Unfortunately, still everywhere I go I am met with "Nil by Mouth" signs.

And now, like the Don Quixote figure I am, my unobtainable quest to have sex in the mouth continues at protests...
  34. highoverlord Member

hot ness
  35. HouseSpiderV2 Member

I think the bottom line is this; Victor wasn't trying to tell us he didn't really believe in that junk while trying to get us to buy dianetics and infiltrating government agencies. Thus we weren't picketing him. Anonymous believes in various religious faiths while simultaneously mocking them all as well. Making fun of something is not the same as attacking someone's right to believe in it.

If I was against Freezoners right to believe in that junk, I would have deleted my Anonymous Message To Freezone video before posting highoverlord's interview with Victor.

I personally believe that Freezoners have as much a place in Anon as anyone else does so long as they don't try to recruit from Chanology. And having them around is fuckin lulzy!

OH - and two beans was indeed levitating a plethora of cups during his speech. I had video but the OSA lady with the frozen tampon postulated it off of the HDD. ><
  36. Whanonstler Member

You underestimate the importance of mouth sex.
  37. subrosa Member

This thread just made me realize what a turd LRH actually was! Charging people $200,000.00 or whatever, and all they get for it is THEIR OWN IMAGINATION!!!! WHAT A HELLUVA SCAM! EPIC SCAM!!!
  38. Anonyphunt Member

I would normally agree with you here and I do so where many faiths are concerned...

However I have to disagree with you on this one.

The way I see it the freezoners right to believe that they are made up of alien matter and that they must prepare the world for the upcoming intergalactic conflict with Xenu by converting me and mine using their pewpew super powers, is in direct conflict with my right to have complete and utter fucking nutjobs sectioned under the mental health act, to stop them harming themselves or others around them.
  39. highoverlord Member

this guy needs help..... along with all ots
  40. AnonMSW Member

[IMG]

My name Jose Jimenez. and I am an astronauuuuuuut.