Customize

OT 9 and OT 10 Scientology courses on the Freewinds

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Ron's 'Ethics' security check for New OT41 is a little ruff........
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Hmm, something like that.

OTBriefing.jpg
    (2007)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. GibbousWaxing Member

You see, OT levels are always called "New" when they're released - that's the way it's always been. There are no "Old" OT levels - never have been! The Tech has always been perfect, right from the get-go!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anon8109 Member

The homo novis hamster wheel is about to be embiggened. Whee!!

hamster1.jpg

Well... um.. maybe.

teasing-hurts.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Mike Rinder has the latest leaked e-mail.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-ot-ix-x-nonsense/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Dear New OT VIII,

You have made it all the way through New OT VIII with your technical skill and your persistence. Well Done!

You are one of a very elite group of beings who qualifies to do OT IX and X when they are released. To be ready for these levels you must have completed your Purif (if you were CSed for it), the SRD, the new Student Hat course and the Advanced Solo Auditors course.

Let me ask you a few questions:

Would you like to greatly increase your havingness?

Do you ever feel you should be able to operate more stably as an OT?

Do you desire to be a more competent OT, more in control of your environment and more able to quickly complete cycles of action with no procrastination?

The SRD gives you all these gains. It is one of the most powerful levels on the Grade Chart. And doing it as an OT VII completion is truly very special.

LRH wrote,

“Without objectives, no being is likely to recover in his infinity of future”.

Well, the objectives give you so much positive case gain that not only do they change your level of competence but they greatly enhance the gains you get from any further auditing.

I want you to come to the Freewinds to do your SRD.

We deliver the SRD only to OT VIIs and OT VIIIs. The course is delivered in an environment that is completely removed from the day to day distractions that you are living with.

If you add up the amount of time you spend driving back and forth to the org (all lost production time), the cost of the gas and parking, the cost of the food you eat, you can see that stretching the SRD out over a long period can be expensive. Here on the Freewinds your accommodations cover your room and food. There is no commuting, no parking, no lost time. Everything you need for high velocity progress through your SRD is right here.

The point is that you need to get ready for your OT IX and X right now! OT IX is “Orders of Magnitude” and OT X is “Character”. These are the OT levels you have been waiting for ever since you completed New OT VIII. We are pushing hard to get everything in place so these levels can be released. Now we need YOU as a New OT VIII to be ready for these levels so they can be released.

In Ron’s Journal 35 Ron wrote:

“In this time and in this place — for possibly just a little while, we have this chance. To go free and to make it. Planets and cultures are frail things. They do not endure.

I cannot promise you that you will make it. I can only provide the knowledge and give you your chance.

The rest is up to you.

I strongly advise you to work hard at it — don’t waste this brief breath in eternity.

It will be good for you or bad.

And for you, my dearest friend, I’ve done what I could to make it good for you.”

Come to the Ship. Do your SRD intensively. Get ready for OT IX and X. Ron created these levels for you and is it up to you to avail yourself of it.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

ML, Russ McKevitt, D of T FSSO

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  6. anon8109 Member

Hasn't OT9 been "almost available any day now" since Hubbard died?

How is this time different?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I really think this time may be different for several reasons.

First, there is much talk it will be this year.

Second, DM is running out of things to sell people, and he has a lot of "parked" OT VIIIs who have nothing else to do. Most have done the Ls. Super Power has been out for awhile, and those who were going to do it have probably done it already.

Third, think of all the bad publicity lately. DM needs *something* to keep people going. OT IX and OT X would be that thing.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. anon8109 Member

I've seen lots of speculation that OT9 was not being released because when it wouldn't produce any results the victims would all realize it was a scam and quit in droves.

If this were the case then the same should have happened with superpower, but it didn't. If someone can swallow OT3 and believe that dead space alien ghost infestations are the source of all human problems, then I think they can pretty much swallow anything after that. I don't think OT9 will be anything but business as usual, and in fact Miscavige can keep the poor homo novii strung along indefinitely. he can just keep releasing ever higher levels claiming that they were Hubbard's and that he had them stashed away somewhere all this time.

Why not? Pretty much any gobbledygook will do. He can do what Hubbard did and steal ideas from other religions and mix them up a bit to make them sound original.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. fishypants Moderator

Would I?

Who doesn't want to embiggen their havingness?
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Speaking of missing...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quentinanon Member

The cult will never cease milking the grandiose gullible for more money.
  12. This is a major development. I've previously cross-posted promo that a Scientology OT VIII, IX and X Case Supervisor (C/S) has been posted. This is the first time I've seen anything about a Scientology OT VIII, IX and X Director of Training (D of T) being posted. This also indicates that OT IX and X will be self-audited levels that will require further training.
  13. The Internet Member

First, too many fonts.
    Second, Miscavige's illegitimate son?
    Third, if I were OT8 I would be like, "Listen bitch, lesser beings are not to pester me. Back off before I pop a blood vessel in your head with my mind. I will do OT9 when I am good and ready."
    Fourth, it's "these data" not "this data."
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GibbousWaxing Member

Is it just me, or does that printer need calibrating?
  15. I don't want to derail the topic, but how many times is Scientology issuing these fancy, worthless thank-you papers? I bought a similar thank-you on eBay, it is about 11 inches wide by 13.5 inches tall. Susan ******** was recognized as a "NEW CIVILIZATION SILVER AMBASSADOR OF PLANETARY DISSEMINATION". (I did not find her name in the SCN Completions List, I don't know if she is in our out, or even if she is still alive. So I am not naming her at this time.)

I believe they have created too many IAS statuses and trophies (Super-Duper Diamond Patron Laureate Platinum Invictus Maximus, anyone?) and yet the sheeple still want to donate for stuff. Or perhaps SCN wants even more money for smaller, maybe more localized projects. So they reg for them and hand out these thank-you proclamations suitable for framing (I bought a cheap frame for mine).

Are these papers handed out to lesser donors for individual projects? Do the whales get regged for these too?
  16. Very astute observation. The statuses started with the IAS statuses, and those are still the most "prestigious" IMO. Once they made a lot of money with IAS statuses, they made up statuses with respect to Ideal Org fundraising and, as you noted, things like Planetary Dissemination. By doing so, they've devalued the "currency" of such statuses.

Yes, they reg the whales such such additional statuses -- particularly with respect to Ideal Orgs. Cummins, who has some super duper status in the IAS, is also a New Civilization Builder, or something similar, with respect to the Valley Org as I recall. So of course is Nancy Cartwright. (I seem to more vaguely recall that Cummins has statuses with respect to more than one Ideal Org.)
  17. Personally, I think OT IX and X will be released fairly soon -- i.e., within the next year -- for a number of reasons. DM has a number of people, and particularly whales, who've done OT VIII and all three Ls. While some have been routed back onto onto the SRD (objectives), my impression is that many aren't happy about it. While Super Power is supposed to be the new hotness, my impression is that it isn't selling all that well. And once people do Super Power, then what?

Add to that the onslaught of Scientology and the Aftermath, and DM needs something new and shiny for the whales. To sell, to justify regging them for Ideal Orgs, dissemination, etc., and for internal PR.
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

Good points, but aren't they true for a long time ?
  19. What is new is Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath following My Scientology Movie following Going Clear. It appears these three things, right in a row, and particularly Leah's show, have really made an impact. I could be wrong, but I think the COS (i.e., DM) believes it has to release OT IX and X soon. They need a new shiny, a new goal, quite frankly a new distraction in the fact of such pressure and bad pr.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Oh, tell us what it means to us, please!

And brief the shit out of us while you're at it.
  21. OT 9 : create the moonchild

OT 10 : rape, kill and eat the moon child