Customize

OT 9 and OT 10 Scientology courses on the Freewinds

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Nov 15, 2015.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

AOLOAnnouncement-e1447584608927.jpg

Bonus photos from our tipsters

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, November 15, 2015

According to a Facebook posting, on Friday night at the Advanced Org of Los Angeles (AOLA), an announcement was made that OT 9 and 10 will be released by the end of the year (which is just six weeks away) at the Freewinds, and that the first 500 people have already signed up. Oh my.

Source:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/11/15/to...e-watch-lisa-mcpherson-and-her-faulty-needle/

Here are some previous threads about OT 9 and OT 10:

2009: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/inb4-ot9-10.40539/

2010: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/marty-there-are-no-ot-ix-and-ot-x-levels.62240/

Here's the current page of the thread about tracking the Freewinds:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/tracking-of-the-freewinds.50634/page-31
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RightOn Member

so......
    eh..... huh?
    So where are these levels coming from and who wrote them?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. finnishandy Member

That's a good question as I asked a fellow scilon back when I was in the church the same question. Some of the bulletins were dated after Ron's death and I was curious who wrote them.

The scilon did not know it either, but I got this look that Scientology magically remorphs itself from Hubbards spirit still commanding it from Teegeack or Xenu's bum.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 9
  5. RightOn Member

To me this is proof that the COS is really assploading and I can see a light at the end of the Bridge to Total Embarrassment..
    They are in court in Belgium, they got raided in Russia, several pending court cases for NN, Rathbun's case just took a turn for the better, plummeting numbers of fresh meat, empty orgs, empty seats at events, the Freewind's rates have been dropped, and all these books coming out are a major PR flap. What to do.... What to do? Release OT9 and 10! Brilliant! :confused:
    They are releasing something that Hubbard never wrote, and convincing the sheeple that he did write it? Or what? Did Hubbard come back or telepathically send these levels to DM?:confused:
    An why not? They are swallowing all of DM's other lies, cover ups and buillshit.

Scientology...
    "The cod liver oil "religion". Plug your nose and swallow hard for another dose of the same old disgusting."
    *blurp!*
    That should be the COS's creed.
    Well at least the actual cod liver oil is beneficial.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'm sure they can find something Hubbard wrote and base OT 9 and 10 on it like they did with Superpower.

For instance, I'm sure few enough Scientologists have read Mission Earth that they can trawl that for "scripture" and be confident that anyone who notices can be persuaded to keep their mouth shut.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

True! I forgot about Supah Powah! I think evevryone else has too? :p
    Last I heard was that the Cordones and the Mappins and a few other whales did it. It has been pretty darn quiet for such a miraculous level, and especially for a disgustingly over charged facility (3 times over) that it's members paid for, that took 10 years to complete. The majority of the sheeple left will never even be able to afford to do that rundown either. What a burn! :mad:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. GibbousWaxing Member

Two months ago, a certain hypnosis trainer with a large Internet footprint announced that he was withdrawing a certain product from sale, as he was licensing it exclusively to another (unnamed) organization.

I wonder...

I can't wait to see leaks from the new OT levels for comparison with the old sales materials for this hypnotist's product.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Quentinanon Member

Name of this person?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Quentinanon Member

Elron Elray with the help of Astar Parmejian, beamed to David Miscavige directly from Target 2. Elron's OT superpowers penetrated the Marcabian jamming screens in the Van Allen belt.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. The official story is that Hubbard wrote these levels, and indeed levels up to at least 15.

The official story used to be that OT 9 and OT 10 would not be released until all Orgs were Saint Hill size. That hasn't been mentioned for awhile.

I believe the official story may have then become that OT 9 and OT 10 would be released when all Orgs were Ideal. If so, that hasn't happened either.

And to clear up a possible misunderstanding, Saint Hill size =/= Ideal Org. Saint Hill size is based at least in part on production -- e.g., number of PCs, students, income, etc. Ideal Org is based solely on the inputs (e.g., floor space, number of staff) and not on actual production.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. i am actually concerned if this OT9&10 is true, as it will show people like Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder as liars. Not that I really trust them anyhow, but it could be a blow (no pun intended) to many people of this so-called OT levels are released.

Unfortunately the whales and the kool-aid drinkers will pour billions to get this shit done and the cult will have even more money to fight people :(
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. RightOn Member

I know you say "the official story"
    Does they actually exist? Or is it just a story? Has anyone ever seen it?
    I know some of the Euro nutbag Indies have gone up to like level 26+ something. I still don't know where those came from or what they are.
  14. David and Bonita Wilson going to Freewinds for OT IX and OT X pre-requirements!

From Mike Rinder's post on Church of Scientology of the Valley OT Committee Minutes.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/valley-otc-minutes-groundhog-week/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

MINUTES
    VALLEY ORG OT COMMITTEE MEETING
    October 20, 2015
    Note: The minutes are for the sole use of Valley OTC members. All members receive a copy. Please do not forward the minutes to anyone else for any reason.
    ATTENDEES: Kathy Welch, Mary Lee Krackow, Karen Brown, David Wilson, Bonita Wilson, Hagit Ron, Jennifer Charm Jacobson, Mark Anderson, Ofrah Bahat, Dali Bahat, Ralph Temps, Bob Welch, Lauren Perreau, Kathy DiGalbo, Rochelle Goodrich, Charlene Thorburn
    Kathy Welch opened meeting.
    Mary Lee Krackow recited the Purpose of the OTCC.
    STATS
    Division 1 – Karen Brown
    Active Members – Up from 18 to 29
    Division 2 – Mary Elizabeth Glosup
    Gross Income – Up from $50 to $185
    Division 3 – Diane Temps
    Diane Temps passed the Hat around for OTC donations.
    Division 4 – Kathy Welch
    # of Volunteer Hours – Up from 57.25 to 92.5
    # of Events & Briefings Held – 0
    # of Service Starts – Down from 7 to 4
    Division 6 – Debbie Suplee
    Meeting Attendance – Up from 17 to 18
    ANNOUNCEMENTS:
    Kathy Welch
    • Kathy announced that invitations went out for the December 6th Party Event, with a validation of top donors (Vanguard and above) and acknowledgement of their generosity, persistence, creativity, and graciousness to validate all of our purpose alignment with Valley Ideal Org!
    • On October 24th, Rafferty Pendry will speak on business expansion and very helpful subjects! For getting up the Bridge fast. Dinner 6:00pm, Event starts at 7:00pm. Target is 70 attendees.
    • We are planning a newsletter with new building progress reports.
    • There is a fundraiser raffle planned for Oct – November time frame. We are recruiting for the I/C and other hats.
    • Initial construction prep and Hazardous material removal is in progress at our new building!
    • 31st Annual IAS Event on 30 Oct 2015 reception at 5:30 doors open at 6:30! There is additional entertainment planned for the childcare area. Find out about the huge reach from many countries.
    Lisa Malm announced the Women’s Auxiliary 17th Annual Party and Dinner 15 Nov at the Angeles National Golf Club. There is a silent auction with hundreds of items! Donations have gone to Ideal Orgs, CCHR, TWTH. Tickets are $80 and for staff $50. All your friends will be there!
    Kathy Morrill DSA Valley announced the 6th Annual Migrant Workers Children’s Christmas party Dec12th 10:00am to 2:00pm here at the Org. Donations can be toys or cash.
    Eric Krackow
    • VM Program is in progress
      • If you’ve used any tech from Scientology Handbook during the week, report it to Eric, as you qualify as VM for that week
    • Friends and Family program needs your help with getting new Div 6 public – please send your friends and family into Org!
    • Dissem Workshop Wednesday 7:30pm with Joe Hochman.
    • Let’s build the OTC membership now!
    David and Bonita Wilson announced they are going to the Freewinds in January to complete pre-requirements for New OT IX and OT X. They are inviting other OT’s to do the same!
    Mary Lee Krackow announced the CF production hat is written and available for all the CF project volunteers. So come in at any convenient times and help her move this project forward!
    Susan Jacobs new post is Chief Body Reg. She is ready to help with your selectees!
    OTC members went into production – confirms for the Oct 24thEvent.
    LRH was acknowledged. The meeting was ended.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Laugh my ass off @ this latest turd-fest, hell, I so urprised anyone left in the cult with the 'authority' to write anything, or has enough imagination left in their wee warped brain-pans, to come up with OT 9-10-11-blah-blah, after all, wasn't OT 8 basically sludge? (not that it all isn't anyhow), "Now that you have found yourself, you are you! " (paraphrasing), what a crock of donkey cum bullshit.
    Hubbard's mess, I am sure, will get even messier the longer it goes on. Cult is so desperate to keep the flock, that they'll keep coming up with all sorts of shit to keep them paying, and paying, and paying, for naught.
    Bleed them sheeples dry!

These suckers pay the price for loads of bullshit, for ruining what minds they have left, and, as has been witnessed by so many, for absolutely nothing. For the same costs you could haz a nice farm, free shit, and a real life...

*shrugz*
    • Like Like x 4
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

rRlv70Q.jpg

OT 9 And 10 Briefing At Mexico City Ideal Org | Sec Check

The Mexico City Ideal Org will host a talk tomorrow night by Chris Baker and Martino Stanzani on the soon-to-be-released levels OT 9 and 10.

Stanzani is the former boyfriend of Jenna (Miscavige) Hill, and their relationship led her to try to leave Scientology while in the Sea Org Cadets.

Continued here:
    https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/ot9-and-10-briefing-at-mexico-city-ideal-org/
    • Like Like x 1

17. Scientology Super Power Woo is Pure Woo........Wow......... Whew ......... Imean....... Whoa.......
    It's like ........Woo......Wow......... Woo-Wooh ......... Yeah ..............
    Super Power......... Woo .............. Everything's Fixed.............

Well........... ok .......... so ......... maybe not everything or anything is actually fixed ......... but I gaurantee ............. the outrageous non-refundable Scientology Super-Power Fixed Donation is fixed good......... real good, Bitches!

LRH Woo, it's for you, Foo!

Super-Power: ''I pity the Foo!''
    ''But OT VIIII and X.......Yah, they're legit.......LRH Woo!''
    They're Wooier than all the other Woo Combined until DM releases the Golden Vanguard Meritorious Humanitorious LRH TechnoVooDooThatYouDoo Edition in 2020.

We love Woo, Ron!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Quentinanon Member

Likely, Ray Mithoff. Evidently, Miscavige has put that crap together into two courses so he can bleed more money from his gullible acolytes for delusions of grandeur spiritual freedom.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

To infinity and beyond$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Random guy Member

I wonder if Miscavige plan on splitting up OT8 and ad some of the balderdash from Hubbard's dustbin to actually make a sort of OT 9/10.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

Why stop there?
    There are whales to be fleeced
  22. Splitting up OT8 wouldn't work because everyone taking OT9 and 10 would have taken OT8.

There is speculation that New OT9 and 10 and above are recycled versions of old OT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Random guy Member

^^Quite^^

The scam is winding down. Captain Miscavige is trying to ensure there's juust an extra bit of money to be squeezed out of his marks.
  24. Random guy Member

On the brink of release? Haven't they said that for a decade?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Ersatz Global Moderator

At least anons have something to do now....look for a way to leak OTIX and X. Challenge accepted.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. RightOn Member

Everything is always on the brink with them.
    Should of been called the Cult of Brinkology
    • Like Like x 4
  27. CarterUSP Member

The ever moonbat "Ron's Org" went up to OT40. Think I saw a youtube clip a few years ago where I think they claimed to have all or nearly all of it written out now
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

Ah it was OT40! I knew it was up there.
    I remember that video too.
    LOO fucking LOO!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. soon pretty soon lads
  30. A gentle reminder from Veda on ESMB. We can eventually look forward to at least OT 22.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1082200&viewfull=1#post1082200

HCOB 30 July 1973

Current State of Subject and Materials

There are perhaps 15 levels above OT VII fully developed but existing only in un-issued note form, pending more people's full attainment of OT VI and VII.

HCOB 24 January 1977

Tech Correction Round Up
    24 January 1977

X: Advanced Grades

For a number of years people have asked when will OT VIII will be released.

Well, to tell you the honest truth, OT VIII has been in existence all those several years, and to it has been added a very large number of OT grades. None of them have been issued. Notes for all these grades are in existence

What I have been waiting for is 2 or 3 months of free time to go over these materials and write them up and make them available through Advanced Organizations.

Now I will make a bargain with you. If you get all the tech straightened out and the orgs and flaps and emergencies off my lines and get your training in and your Word Clearing in and everything flying and this civilization even more pointed in a civilized direction, you will buy me those 3 months' worth of time so I will be able to afford the time to write up all these Advanced Levels I have researched. Do your job well and buy me these three months.

Is it a bargain?

L. Ron Hubbard

Founder
    • Like Like x 2
  31. RightOn Member

wow! don't I think I ever saw that.
    So Elflub asked for 3 months time to complete these upper levels?
    Was the reason it wasn't completed was because everyone else was out tech? I can only presume?
    And Elcon is right! A more civilized direction can only be reached if there is more word clearing, auditing, sitting in a sauna and running around a pole.
    It only makes sense.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Scientology Get Ready for OT IX and X Pin.

From Mike Rinder.

Scientology Baubles

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shiny-baubles/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Here is the latest offering — directed exclusively at OT VIII’s.

If you re-do all your bottom of the bridge stuff, you will be awarded a “pin” that announces to one and all “Get Ready for OT IX and X” (just to be a nit-picker, why doesn’t it say “I am Ready for OT IX and X”? Because undoubtedly the prerequisites will be more than just redoing the Purif, redoing Objectives, redoing Student Hat and redoing Solo Auditors Course. At some point Miscavige will probably reinstate “Class IV auditor” to the line-up. At another time he had Class 6 but that no longer exists. But who knows, the new GAG Class 6 with fully edited Briefing Course tapes may be coming soon and then everyone will have to do this before they can start whatever they are going to foist off as “new OT IX and X.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot-63.png
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

You forgot hollering at ashtrays.
    • Like Like x 1

34. I'm waiting for 'New' OT40 to be released, that will be the best level evaaaaaahhhhhh, unles someone OMG, comes with a 'New' OT41, could it ever be possible that I could pay more for New OT41, Too Much, Can't wait, it's gonna be Woo on steroids, the bestest evaaaahhh, unless someone comes out with............
    • Like Like x 1
  35. CarterUSP Member

OT 41 is amazing!!!!!!!!
    First you redo the basics, then do some more TRs and objectives, and possibly another purif.This time it is the tech exactlyest as ron intendedest ever!!!!
    See the reg nao!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1