Customize

OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Magoo Member

Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

:eek::eek::eek:
  2. Herro Member

That was a weak ass question. I can answer it for you two ways:

OSA version: That's a hateful lie about Scientology made up by apostates on the internet.

Real version: Believing that another religion came from alien implants in no way means you can't protect the rights of others to follow those religions.
  3. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

This is a purely ARS, pre-Anonymous affair.

ElBaldo claimed to be a UK magician of the Wikka kind, he and his mates were going to cast black magic spells on David Miscavige and his minions. They were IIRC using TOR to anonymise their ARS postings and whoever runs RFW (Joel is just the dumb frontman) didn't know this. Big laugh all round.
    Also, someone opened up Rabbit Hole trails with fake Joel Phillips posts leading to fake blogs, fake mystery deals in Eastern Europe, hoping that he would fall into them. More laughs. Scientologists (TM) are total suckers for this kind of thing - they think they have a monopoly on weird stuff and totally cannot cope with non-scientology strangeness.
  4. Magoo Member

Poor Scilons.
    _773299_zaphod_beeblebrox150.jpg
    "I get weirder things than you in my breakfast cereal."
  5. Chowder Member

Voice of Reason, Watch, Constitution, Citizen, Human Rights......
    lol I bet all of these accounts belong to one person
  6. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

just all of them
  7. King Nerd Member

8. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

When dealing with any SciFag site, just remember this commercial:

... if that doesn't scare you to a condom(proxy) then NOTHING will!
  9. Anon123456 Member

i was dumb enough to click it without a proxy. i am one dumb motherfucker.

so i guess this confirms they are harvesting IP's?
  10. King Nerd Member

I wouldn't doubt it. Its always better to be safe than sorry.
  11. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

hey
    lets go raed the fuck out of the internet
    so who's with me
  12. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Oh you beauty.
  13. Anon123456 Member

i usually dont use a proxy at work but i should probobly do that when viewing this site.

duh-duh1233387823.jpg
  14. xenubarb Member

No you don't. The process of taking on a billion dollar enterprise that doesn't mind wasting millions to destroy their enemies is long and costly. If we thought it feasible, we would have done it by now. And by "we," I mean the 58 or so people listed in their "religious extremist" pages.

Religious extremist is libelous itself. I don't give a rats ass about their "religion."

But anyway, I did look into it a bit. Apparently you have to have suffered "provable harm" from those pages in order to have even a chance at winning.

Some of the people on those pages are lolyers. We've discussed it and decided it's best to pick battles we can win.
  15. Optimisticate Member

A few very smart people I know have mirrored the entire site and will be doing daily grabs of it. For ___ reason (fill in the blank).

RFW is a good example of hatemongering. They are good at teaching their followers to see only one side, and to hate those who do not see their side. Sometimes I do not like that freedom of speech includes the freedom to destroy people's lives as scientologists do.

And this is just one more reason to my many reasons for not giving one single scientologist an ounce of sympathy while they drink this f'd up koolaid. Sometimes I really have to wonder if it's brainwashing at this point. Just think, with all the people who have blown, defected, left, wtf-ever, the most f'd up of the f'd up are all that is left. I would expect things on the scilon side of life to be getting much worse, and something tells me they'll be upping the ante sooner than later.
  16. iaxiloll Member

So how many verified accounts do we nao have ??
  17. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

I don't think people would like to give that away.
  18. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

19. King Nerd Member

IT IS BRAINWASHING!

>9000!!!
  20. DeathHamster Member

Change the grab program's browser ID string to "Xenu's huge probing tentacle". (Or whatever is the most lulz since someone is probably going to have to read the log files from time to time.)
  21. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Doesn't help if people who should know better post hot-links to fucking scilon sites, please learn to code them instead, just sayin guise, easy to get complacent when your PC ain't all id'd and zorched.
  22. DaveAnonymous Member

What are the going to do? Picket my house because I viewed their webpage?
  23. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Nah, just start another SP/Wog file...... they likes files......and if your IP shows up elsewhere, then start another folder....they lieks folders.....and if ya go to a protest and try to speak yer mind, add to the files and folders.....they lieks adding to files and folders....

:D
  24. Fancy Member

25. Sponge Member

26. Fancy Member

27. the anti Member

Re: Alert for Anon.

and they are posting names of people, now to ask how do they learn them in the first place
  28. Fancy Member

I don' t know Anti.

Also sorry I did not know you guys knew but I had the feeling you did as you are so on the mark of what is going on.

I use a simple proxy when I surf all the time. So they did not get my IP.

I started to use a lot of stuff Anon recommends. I got the key scrambler and a proxie. took out auto script because it caused too many issues.

I am going to reformat soon anyhow my computer as my registry is messed up.
  29. Smurf Member

Must you ask? Let's see....

1. running license plates on vehicles
    2. running IP numbers used on the Net
    3. physical surveillance by PIs and Scilons
    4. checks with their friends at the LAPD that might have had encounters with anons at raids that were asked for their identification by officers
    5. Scilons posing as anons at raids listening to & secretly recording people's conversations...

...and this is just a few of the tricks of the OSA trade.
  30. the anti Member

I want them to answer for me
  31. Herro Member

We do it because you're all bad bad people. BAD!
  32. Smurf Member

33. anonsoldier Member

Looks like they got tired of losing on RantRave.com, so they're retreating to their protective lair.
  34. Trev6 Member

After two years of lrning2internet, Scientology is finally on par with furries, Aspies, and devianTARTlets... they've made themselves a hugbox.

inb4itsreallyahoneypot
  35. humphrey Member

That's twenty

Twenty years
  36. Qball Member

Which leads to bigger files and bigger folders.

Then one day they will create a folder with a file so large it will destroy them all.
  37. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

...or a misplaced lit match that burns them all up.
  38. Anonymous F Member

ATTN FAGGOTS.

Before you decide to unleash anonymous' boundless dickery upon this forum you should wait and see what they do. why?

sclions make forum]
    anons rape it
    scilons claim that anonymous has launched a full on attack on a website that merely wants to defend religion etc.
  39. _You_ Member

bhg12e.gif