Customize

OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2009.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

They think they can get information from black ops.
  2. TehHerro Member

3. Bob Loblaw Member

Has anyone who's visited the RFW forums (proxycondom, etc.) found that they're being portscanned?
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

omg not portscanned

054 has ur port 80
  5. DaveAnonymous Member

What part? Claiming threats were made from the IP addresses they list?
  6. King Nerd Member

I haven't bothered clicking on links to the honeypot... yet.

What kind of fucking idiot would go to that site without a proxy?
  7. TehHerro Member

offering the reward bit
  8. DeathHamster Member

Like I bother to check what's happening on the other side of the border router?

Still... If they want to play, I'm up for it. The forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org server is outside the Prolexic shield, and I haven't played games with port scanners in ages. (I wrote a program that would watch the firewall logs in real time with a different sound effect for each commonly scanned port. Goober With Firewall Extreme!)
  9. Smurf Member

Joel Philiips has offered this "reward" from the first day he started this OSA scam site. No one has collected on it. Joel has the integrity of a cow turd.
  10. DeathHamster Member

No he didn't. It was added about a year pre-Anonymous. (The rest is correct.)
  11. Smurf Member

Very interesting comment posted on ARS:

Frank Berriz, enraged by the possibility of a lawsuit against Joel Phillips that could consume American Coast title, is trying to eject Phillips.

Berriz is supported by Linda Blood, the third owner. Employees have also had it with being associated with the hate site.

Breaking News: Trouble at American Coast Title - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

Realty Reelz | Frank Berriz, American Coast Title Co.

Update: Joel Philips has posted this "Harassment Notice" in response to comments from Chuck Beatty.

Recently, unknown individuals have posted information on the internet stating that American Coast Title, Linda Blood, and Frank Berriz are affiliated with this website. These statements are false. They are not affiliated in any way with RFW. They do not pay for any portion of this website nor do they share the views expressed on this site.

Additionally, while the hateful postings say that Joel Phillips (the author of this site) wrote them, he did not. The information contained in the postings is false, and the postings do not reflect Mr. Phillips' views.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/
  12. AngryGayPope1 Member

Stop sitting on your fucking hands and report the criminal you shitbrained faggot
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Fear not. We'll come when it's time.

What do you mean, [strike]an African or a European[/strike] a wet or a dry cow turd? Cuz the dry ones actually hold together pretty well -- at least, compared to how they start out.
  14. anonky Member

Has anyone read the lawlworthy excerpt about Anonymous on the original page? I almost peed from laughter
  15. iaxiloll Member

Did anyone see this ?

Anonymous | Religious Freedom Watch

16. anonky Member

That's the article I was talking about, hilarity
  17. iaxiloll Member

Lol, I really suck cocks, I went through 15 pages looking to see if this had already been posted only to post it 10 mins after you did.
  18. Sponge Member

Interesting. They are reacting. That's one button found.
  19. DeathHamster Member

A definite button, but an old one. I believe that's from the campaign that someone did against Joel and RFW a year or so before Anonymous got involved (connected to the claimed $5000 reward), before July 2007.

Meh. Wayback is down for the weekend.

War Breaks Out Between Hackers and Scientology -- There Can Be Only One January 23, 2008, Ryan Singel, Threat Level, Wired
  20. LE Member

I still find it amusing how whenever they try to backlash against "Anonymous", they end up rehashing material everyone already knows about 4chan - partially because we already put it out there ourselves via channels like Encyclopedia Dramatica.

You cant "expose" someone who's already busy boasting about their own misadventures.
  21. Smurf Member

What's interesting is that Joel Philips posts a bunch of IP numbers which he claims are threats made against him:

"Religious Freedom Watch offers a $5,000 reward for information leading to the identification and criminal or civil prosecution of persons making threats against RFW and/or persons associated with it. The threats have come from a person or persons using the monikers of ElBaldo, Eggshell White, Advocate of Painful Death or similar names.

The following are some of the IP numbers identified in either the usenet postings or email threats that have been received by the publisher:"

$5,000 Reward | Religious Freedom Watch

A check of these IP numbers shows many of them coming from Russia, Ukraine and Arab countries.

Whois.net - Domain Names
  22. DaveAnonymous Member

And if they really had evidence of threats, then I imagine the police would look into it. Typical for Scions to cry poor me. :rolleyes:
  23. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Oh hai. Well, I just found out about this today, lol. Wow, Scientology thinks I'm a whole lot more bad ass and skilled with internetz than I am. :/ I'm not sure whether to be flattered? If only they knew the true extent of how really boring I am.

I'm not too concerned about me, but a lot of the people they are targeting are minors and as cyber stalking children is kind of a big deal, we're going to be contacting the FBI cyber crimes unit to make a report as we're erring on the side of caution to protect the safety of the minors who protest with us.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

They're hardly "minors" as you say. Just suppressive thetans in recently-acquired meat bodies. Probably psychs, I'll bet.
  25. bastet Member

Raging evil, suppressive forces went bizzurkk today at ideal Org. check your local youtube listings.
  26. Herro Member

ZOMG CYBER TERORISTS!
  27. LE Member

I smell libel suits.
  28. Anonynamefag Member

Hey, OSAfags, I know you're reading this, so I want you to answer this question on those forums.

If RFW defends the rights of all religions, why is that Scientologists, who make up most of if not all of RFW staff, believe that every other religion comes from an alien implant?
  29. LE Member

30. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

inb4 SWAT
  31. iaxiloll Member

32. iaxiloll Member

33. exOT8Michael Member

Should i use my RFW pic as an online dating photo?
    :))
  34. LE Member

get yourself a hot piece of ass.
  35. Smurf Member

Hombre already knows what you look like. :-P
  36. LE Member

[STRIKE]They[/STRIKE] He sign(s) all [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] his posts.
    No wonder so many of the posts have been edited. Hard to remember who are are.

37. Magoo Member

Syndrome: "Oh ho ho! You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can't believe it..."
  38. Magoo Member

TICK TOCK DAVEY BOY, TICK TOCK

:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::):):):):):):););););):p:p:p:p:p:p
  39. Magoo Member

can one of you Anonymous people fix my smileys. It seems OSA doesn't want me to post smileys on wwp.
  40. Magoo Member

Can someone please change my avatar to Carol Channing?

30 YEARS!!