Customize

OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Anonymous F Member

Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

I don't get it
  2. Re: Alert for Anon.

Now tell me how do you "run an IP-number used on the Net" in order to dox someone?

You need a court order for that.
  3. YAHRLY Member

Re: Alert for Anon.

really now?
  4. Anoniemert Member

Leave your member card at the door and get lost then.

Or....(wait for it)...
    LURK MOAR!
  5. _You_ Member

Re: Alert for Anon.

Anon never needed a court order for it.
    You don't "run an ip number used on the net"
    You simply look up who the fucker on the other side is (and then you find his proxy if he has an ounce of brain)
  6. Anon123456 Member

holy shit, that place is so full of batshit insane people. just pontificating on their own genius. trying desperately to dox anons.

do we have pictures of those people? i've never seen a group of people that need public ridicule more then them.(except maybe westboro baptists)

it also looks like they have their google search set to only show positive stories about Scientology.
  7. _You_ Member

I bet Vbulletin would like to know that they're likely using an unlicensed board.
  8. Anon123456 Member

anyway to confirm?
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Ooooh wow, poons pl0x
  10. Anon123456 Member

pooned vbulletin. although what are the chances this milk toasty fuck pirated it.

how else can they be enturbulated?
  11. exOT8Michael Member

...errr, if I use my RFW pic as an online dating photo??
  12. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

And you know this how.
  13. WTF Member

better yet, I have spammed "for a hot time call Mikey" and linked your pic on several sites--his server should experience cooling problems shortly...

j/k
  14. exOT8Michael Member

LOL do I wish...
  15. Smurf Member

(1) The site is run by Scilon hack Joel Phillips. Anyone who has ever known Joel or been in his presence knows he's a slimy cowardly weasel whose strength is hiding behind a keyboard.

(2) Joel has been a longtime tool of OSA which is where he gets his directions on who to put on his site and what info to post. The "batshit insane people" you're referring to is Joel Philips and friends within OSA. They are not Scilons that just happened to come up on the website. They have an agenda which is very clear in the batshit posts.

(3) Mark Bunker has a video of Joel somewhere on his site. The site is intended for one reason only: to defame the most outspoken "enemies" of the cult.

This is where the bat turd works:

:::~ American Coast Title ~:::
  16. _You_ Member

If they're so desperate for dox, why not cook up a trail for them to follow? Like watching rats run through a maze.
  17. Anon123456 Member

18. _You_ Member

19. auchraw Member

ED and similar sources have not been the whole story for years now, if they ever were the whole story. But the more OSA concentrate on 4chan and its own lies the less they understand what is really going on. If they understood what was really going on they might become effective but first they would need to become rational and I don't think there's any danger of that. Crazy cults have crazy members who don't function well in the real world. As this silly forum shows.
  20. Anoniemert Member

He'd fit right in here.
  21. exOT8Michael Member

Yahrly he would lol.
  22. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

You are quite correct. Though I doubt you realize why.
  23. _You_ Member

Couldn't you be a little more glib?
  24. auchraw Member

I think I do, though I don't expect you to believe me.
  25. pedrofcuk Member

They'd probably let you through their own incompetence.

I filled in an OCA and they asked me to go in for the results and they have my name, address, phone number and email and I'm an SP.

Sigh.
  26. _You_ Member

Just a reminder that we really should not make >9000 socks on that board for lulzy purposes. Just saying and all. That would be unethical and morally wrong.
  27. Anon123456 Member

they dont approve any members.
  28. _You_ Member

Thats odd. I guess their afraid their tech won't work against us (as it is useless) so they keep us out. Where is your confront in that Scientology? Oh right I almost forgot, it doesn't work.
  29. auchraw Member

1 OSA have set up a dummy forum with dummy posters who are all in fact the same person and who all agree (surprise) about Scientology being Good and Anon being Bad.
    2 OSA did this to lure the bad guys to post there using their real names so that OSA can raep their personal details and then spy on them.
    3 But OSA is not allowing the bad guys to post there.
    4 ?????
    5 FAIL.

What do I not understand?
  30. Smurf Member

Because it's run by a slimy coward & OSA tool named Joel Philips... rumor has it that he loves chewing on Charlie Earl's 2-inch cock whenever he can get it.

He invites critics & anons to join the forum so he can capture their IP numbers which he'll turn around and claim are the IP numbers of terrorists and persons making death threats.
  31. Re: OSA's answer to WWP: RFW Forums

"Religious" and "Freedom"

Two words they don't have the right to use!
  32. _You_ Member

Very, very interesting points you bring up, auchraw!

1. With the RFW forums, apparently, yes that is what is happening.

2. Not necessarilly real names. I think the majority of humans are somewhat intelligent and don't sign up with their real names and personal details.

What's looked for here is simply IP address and other "extraneous" details.

Once the person's location is discovered, surveillance (dumpster divers...sad human beings) can begin.

3. That's an interesting exercise to consider who the "bad guys" are from various different viewpoints.

Mixed with observing how individuals who have been inundated with CofS "battle tactics" handle the bad guys...usually that is the HUGE RED FLAG sticking out. And thanks to Axiom142 it's been captured in audio/video format.

And can be compared against textx which have been published detailing those exact tactics.

4. !!!!!!!

5. WIN

Another poster mentioned this exact scenario which auchraw delineates regarding another online forum, but that thread was promptly domed and the poster on the receiving end of a wave of vicious attacks from people who all spoke quite authoritatively about this person.

But since we are on the subject of RFW (is it CofS owned and operated?)
    that person who was the subject of recent George Bailey-style attacks, mentioned that RFW (CofS owned?) has operatives posted and featured as critics to give them more credence in the higher levels of SP.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Or no?

P.S. This is the same group (the Church of Scientology) who B&Ed followed by burglarization of the most holy and sanctified of government offices, correct?
  33. Sponge Member

What they have created is an apparancy. It appears that it is a forum. It appears that there are people having conversations, asking questions, "researching" and providing "facts". It's just another format for them to present the same old bullshit.
  34. _You_ Member

It's amazing that these posts were deleted:

Is there a WWP mod trying to hide things from you and "control the flock"?

very very interesting points you bring up!

2. Not necessarilly real names. I think the majority of humans are somewhat intelligent and don't sign up with their real names and personal details.

3. That's an interesting exercise to cosider who the "bad guys" are from various different viewpoints.

4. !!!!!!!

5. WIN

Interestingly another poster mentioned this exact scenario regarding another forum, but that thread was promptly domed and the user discredited from (seemingly) various angles and about things the accusers couldn't possibly know.

But since we are on the subject of RFW (CofS owned and operated?)
    a recent poster who has been the target of george bailey-style attacks, mentioned that RFW (CofS owned?) has operatives posted and featured as critics to give them more credence in the higher levels of SP.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Very, very interesting points you bring up, auchraw!

Once the person's location is discovered, surveillance (dumpster divers...sad human beings) can begin.

3. That's an interesting exercise to consider who the "bad guys" are from various different viewpoints.

Mixed with observing how individuals who have been inundated with CofS "battle tactics" handle the bad guys...usually that is the HUGE RED FLAG sticking out. And thanks to Axiom142 it's been captured in audio/video format.

And can be compared against textx which have been published detailing those exact tactics.

4. !!!!!!!

5. WIN

Another poster mentioned this exact scenario which auchraw delineates regarding another online forum, but that thread was promptly domed and the poster on the receiving end of a wave of vicious attacks from people who all spoke quite authoritatively about this person.

But since we are on the subject of RFW (is it CofS owned and operated?)
    that person who was the subject of recent George Bailey-style attacks, mentioned that RFW (CofS owned?) has operatives posted and featured as critics to give them more credence in the higher levels of SP.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Or no?

P.S. This is the same group (the Church of Scientology) who B&Ed followed by burglarization of the most holy and sanctified of government offices, correct?

Please remember that this important topic regarding CofS tactics is being diverted and contorted into an OSA OSA OSA chant.

This is not about OSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about CofS setting up "front groups".

It's oh so believable when you talk about TWTH, Narconon, ABLE, being groups used to weasel in a covert Scientology agenda.

But when someone suggests that a particular forum is owned and operated by CofS (like that new RFW forum, and RFW itself!!!!), the George Bailey's come out in full force.

As do the post deleting mods who are desperately trying to pevent certain information from getting out.

[mod]The post was domed for tinfoil moonbattery; it was not deleted. Wordclear Thunderdome sometime.[/mod]
  35. rof Member

The information must stay corralled.

Guards! Capture this anonymous poster at once!
  36. Herro Member

So, on average, how much crack do you smoke in one day? I can still see those posts in this thread and since I'm not viewing this thread from one of the 5 mod accounts I use, I can safely assume that means everyone else can see those posts.

So you're that dude who keeps complaining about getting "George Baileyed." Sounds to me like a euphemism for some sort of depraved sex act. But you being a pervert isn't the problem here. The problem is that you seem to have confused orchestrated attacks and smear campaigns with people pointing out your stupidity. Look buddy, you have a right to express your opinions... and other people have the right to call you out for being a moron. Pretty simple concept.

tl;dr, sack up nancy.
  37. rof Member

tyvm, Herro, but I have this covered

Don't you have a dianetical bookathon festival you need to be at?
  38. _You_ Member

You licking my asshole again?
  39. _You_ Member

^ That was for Herro/WTF.
  40. Herro Member

That was last week.