Customize

Osama bin Laden killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. BrakTalk Member

I hope everyone likes Obama, because this just secured his re-election 100%.
  2. BrakTalk Member

hahaha :p
  3. Anonymous Member

I doubt it. I think people are smart enough to understand that OBL is a symbol and not an actual victory over anything. At least I hope they are. Don't get me wrong I like Obama, but I think you're underestimating the public at large.
  4. BrakTalk Member

Alex Jones has turned out to be right about a lot of things over the years. That said, he's been around for a long time, and even a broken clock is right twice a day. The best thing to do is to use him to get the facts that you won't get from the MSM and form your own conclusions, weed out the opinion parts, and not let his bias sway you.
  5. Char. Limit Member

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. BrakTalk Member

And I think you are overestimating them. I think a fair way to look at it is that it's going to end up being pretty much equally divided, just like the birth cert debate. Seems Newton's 3rd law applies to more than just basic physics.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. BrakTalk Member

Also,
    They elected Obama didn't they? (sorry I had to :D)
  9. BrakTalk Member

.... yeah, I get a little leery on his "inside sources" reports, and tend to believe the ones that come from known reliable sources a little better. I've been hearing too many different things about the facts about his death and what happened to the body. There have been reports for 9 years, with dox, that he died of kidney failure in or around December 2001 and was buried in the mountains by his own people. Keeping the body on ice though? I dunno, I'd like to know where the proof of that is.
  10. BrakTalk Member

Ok, so Jones has named his sources for the "on ice" theory - Steve (something), the #2 guy under Kissinger, Madeline Albright, and Fox News. Meh.
  11. Anonymous Member

I honestly think Alex Jones is a fraud. As in, the guy probably does not believe the shit he says. He garners a lot of money and support from his conspiracy theorist reader base. He spins up a huge conspiracy story for every thing that happens ever, and provides his viewer base with an alternate fantasy view of the world where they are the misunderstood champions of truth who see the light. Through Alex Jones, these people feel important and powerful - like they know a great secret nobody else does- about everything. In a lot of ways, he is taking advantage of the depressed and mentally ill, which I bet comprise a big chunk of his followers. He is nothing more than a cult leader, imo.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. amaX Member

bin Laden's compound is 280-300 m from Margis Arif Hospital...
    500 m to Jinnah Hospital.
  13. BrakTalk Member

I agree. But not everything he says is BS, he takes real facts and then blows things out of proportion with his own opinions or suggested conclusions to keep people's interest. With or without AJ, all the people who devoutly follow his every word would be no different than they are WITH him.

A cult leader? No. While I would agree that yes he does play and make profit on conspiracy theories, he's no different from Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, or any of the mainstream media for that matter, who make their profit on fear mongering. If you think he's a cult leader, you might as well say CNN, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, and the rest of them are as well.
  14. Disco Necked Member

Now that terrorism is 'terminatedly handled', can the United States Military Industrial Complex start spending some of those billions on something else now?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Fuckeye Member

President Bush tried, and failed.
    President Clinton tried, and failed.
    President Obama tried, and succeeded.

The moral of this is:
    If you want someone dead, hire a black man.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. PSKL Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. BrakTalk Member

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the celebrations last night, reminiscent of New Year's, in Times Square and D.C. "Bunch of savages". I understand people hate him, but if I was a friend or family member of a 9/11 victim, I'd be pissed. He was killed - where's the justice in that? So he never got a punishment. It all seems so barbaric.
  18. zudok Member

lulz. but its american public. famous for such things as alex jones and rebecca black
  19. BrakTalk Member

Don't forget about Justin Bieber and Kanye West.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. PSKL Member

Snooki. That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

beebs is canadian....just sayin.
  22. Rockyj Member

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-05-02-15-32-29
  23. Anonymous Member

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy.

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
    • Like Like x 8
  24. Disco Necked Member

tumblr_lj93ukXSOa1qz5q5oo1_500.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

Oh I'm certainly not going to do that, but I don't think Obama's detractors are that fickle that this one issue will make a difference to them.
    I don't understand what you mean here. The birther "debate" was a non-issue from the get go.
    neither of those things enjoy popular support.
    These have popular support but like it or not they actually are pretty talented individuals, but that's a debate for another time.
  26. Smurf Member

The bigger issue now is whether the White House releases photos of OBL after he was killed to quell the inquiries about whether he really is dead or not? The WH is concerned releasing the photos will cause Islam extremists to go apeshit (what's new?) and plan new attacks on Americans (what's new).

I find it interesting that the Obama Administration is claiming to have had the cooperation of Pakistani officials when they weren't even aware of the covert operation until after it was over & the special ops team had already left Pakistani airspace... then there's the Wikileaks info that Pakistani officials were helping to hide & protect OBL... and the WH reports that detainees that weren't killed in the operation were turned over to Pakistani authorities..

When did they hand over the detainees? After the cleared Pakistani airspace? What about the military reports that no prisoners were taken.. everyone in the compound was killed?

I foresee Donald Trump coming into the picture again.....
  27. adhocrat Member

Winston Churchill
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh good. My first thought when I heard they 'buried him at sea' (like, wtf???) was that it'd be nice if they remembered to stuff him full of bacon first.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. PhAnonynom Member

30. L1Qu1D Member

i think i was one of the few to get that?
  31. Lorelei Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Don't let them fool you. His remains are in the Skull & Bones clubhouse.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Nick_Nolte Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. kittypark Member

I hope this story doesn't make people forget that over the weekend the USA murdered Gadafis grandchildren and youngest son
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Can't blame God's punishment for evil men.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Big turds.. little turds..old turds.. fresh turds.. they all deserved to be flushed down the toilet.
  40. Rockyj Member

We are learning more about what happened by the hour & questions like yours are being answered.
    However, Obama didn't say they had Pakistani cooperation for this mission. Pakistani has helped the US bring down some terrorist(s) groups but they have been two faced with us & other nations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nida-khan/osama-bin-ladens-death-go_b_856561.html

Pakistani helped by capturing the bozo that was Gitmo, who provided the name of one of OBL's trusted Courier's that led them to OBL's compound.