Customize

Osama bin Laden killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

I dunno. I did hear that Osama was staying with his youngest wife and oldest son....and that the oldest son got killed. That seems significant.
  3. Kilia Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Obama%20facepalm.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

Sounds familiar.....

6. Nick_Nolte Member

fuck off. take it somewhere else.
  7. Anonymous Member

I guess that is going to be a common mistake in the days to come.
  8. Ironhead Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA GETTIN DRUNK TONIGHT!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

CNN reporting that the Pakistan Military Academy is located in Abbottabad. Hmm... Obama said Pakistani military officials were involved in the operation. Curious.

10. SquirrelBait Member

Oh! Oh! Someone on CNN said the War on Terror is over!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Kilia Member

Sorry, I got overstimulated there. I meant to say....
    FTW!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. je suis Member

"Sigh," you might be right. I thought of naming Trump and Sharron Angle, but I thought Co$ and NoI were funnier.
  13. Orson Member

TPD0J.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  14. incog712 Member

And Fox is already getting all O Noez, we're gonna be attacked nao!

Fucking MSM.
  15. Anonymous Member

fuck faux news and the scarecrow it rode in on
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

ya! bin laden was a dick :) lulz
  17. greez Member

No because as long as "al qeida" exists we will not stop
  18. greez Member

Fuck you. I'm an extremist and muslim and don't give a shit ,the man never existed ,fuck all this shit. It's quite convenient that Obama would be in office when we finally killed him, RIGHT BEFORE THE ADS START GOING UP!!
  19. I just hope the Extremists don't have nukes. Cause now would be the time..........
  20. greez Member

You know, since him being dead would be at all relevant in the case something did happen. Learn something about large scale forensics. Scapegoats have to change. In the case of a 2nd attack it'll prob be mormons or some crazy shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. the anti Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. greez Member

Your a fucking idiot no it's not. You don't kill the hydra by cutting it's head. Now is not the time of desperation that would call for such a global stand.
  23. Just a thought.
    Let's wait and see how mad they get eh?
  24. حمید Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Facedesk.png
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

bin Laden was killed to prevent him from releasing the REAL birth certificate:

barackosamabirthcertifi.jpg

let his martyrdom not be in vain
    • Like Like x 1
  27. 3rdMan Member

• Like Like x 7
  28. the anti Member

i think we should some how find a way to get bin ladens followers to know that while they were still fighting, oh great leader himself was hiding in a mansion living it up when they fight for his own selfishness.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Orson Member

Osama Bin Laden Killed By Navy Seals in Firefight

By BRIAN ROSS (@brianross) , JAKE TAPPER (@jaketapper) , RICHARD ESPOSITO and NICK SCHIFRIN (@nickschifrin)
    May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden was killed not by a drone strike, but up close during a firefight with U.S. troops. He was not living in a cave when he died, but in a million-dollar mansion with seven-foot walls just 40 miles from the Pakistani capital, where U.S. forces killed him Sunday.

The U.S. had been monitoring the compound in Abbottabad for months after receiving a tip in August that Bin Laden might be seeking shelter there. He had long been said to be in the mountainous region along the Afghanistan, Pakistan border, hiding in a cave as the U.S. sought to kill him with drone strikes from above.

Instead, he was in a house eight times larger than its neighbors, with a seven-foot wall and valued at $1 million. The house had no phone of television and the residents burned their trash. The house had high windows and few points of access, and U.S. officials concluded it had been built to hide someone.

According to U.S. officials, two U.S. helicopters swept into the compound at 1:30 and 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning. Twenty to 25 U.S. Navy Seals under the command of the Joint Special Operations Command in cooperation with the CIA stormed the compound and engaged Bin Laden and his men in a firefight, killed Bin Laden and all those with him.

Two Bin Laden couriers were killed, as was one of Osama Bin Laden's son, as was a woman reportedly used as a shield by one of the men. Other women and children were present in the compound, according to Pakistani officials, but were not harmed. U.S. officials said that Bin Laden himself did fire his weapon during the fight.

One of the U.S. helicopters was damaged but not destroyed during the operation, and U.S. forces elected to destroy it themselves with explosives.

The Americans took Bin Laden's body into custody after the firefight and confirmed his identity. According to a senior administration official, the U.S. is "ensuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition. It's something we take seriously and therefore it's being handled in an appropriate manner."

According to Pakistani officials, the operation was a joint U.S.-Pakistani operation, but U.S. officials said only U.S. personnel were involved in the raid.
    • Like Like x 7
  30. whosit Member

I rather hate the fact that his ass got shot myself. I would have much rather preferred to see him taken alive and actual stand trail and get called out on all his shit. Now the US has a martyr on their hands.

As for moving forward, hmmm. Shit was already bad in the middle-east. Sitting back and grabbing some popcorn for the shit that is about to go down.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Kilia Member

"whosit"...I wouldn't waste the taxpayer money on a shit like this. Seriously.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

you mean we'll hang it from a bridge while it bloats and rots?
  33. Orson Member

• Like Like x 5
  34. whosit Member

Like "taxpayers" are going to have a say in this. Osama's #2, in case people have forgotten, was an Egyptian, oh, and involved in a small political movement. What were their names? I know this, uh, uh, oh right The Muslim Brotherhood.

Good Times.
  35. Tofuman666 Member

Time to party.

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Martyr. That is dangerous. Martyr's have lots of fans.
  37. PodPeople Member

Woken up at 2 am with this astounding news. Finally, you can rest in peace, John. All of them can rest in peace. I put the coffee on because I want to have these few hours before a new day starts and all the cynicism, political wrangling and denigration creeps back in.

I'll be celebrating in spirit with those at Ground Zero, celebrating some justice for all our friends and family and all those serving in the military and their families who've given it their all for a decade. Gawd, let them come home now.

Hoping I'm back to sleep by the time the Tea and Trumpettes show demands to see the Long Form death certificate. The Dearthers?
    • Like Like x 9
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

I was thinking perhaps this is why they suddenly postponed their honeymoon.
    • Like Like x 1