Customize

Osama bin Laden killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

rck5dh.jpg

There's something just, oh I don't know, just wrong about all of this sort of thing.
  2. Anonymous Member

Oh hay guys,,just got back from my vacation in Pakistan.Had some unfinished business there.Whats going on in this thread?
    • Like Like x 5
  3. the anti Member

so i hear they dropped him to the bottom of the ocean, didn't they do that same thing to megatron in the first transformers movie? you remember how that worked out right?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. John Basilone Member

I just hope they played a flushing sound out of a loudspeaker when they dumped his rotting carcass in the drink.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nick_Nolte Member

That was unfunny the first 100 times I heard that today. Come on Anti, you can do better.
  6. Interrobanger Member

Qualifies as a U.S. grade A gen-U-INE lulz

7. the anti Member

not really, i haven't had any good jokes at all for this situation
  8. Anonymous Member

Now US soldiers can go back to doing what they do best

9. Nick_Nolte Member

*fixed for yea
  10. Zak McKracken Member

^

liked you better as an internet superhero, than a bitter old coot.
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

I'm sorry. I'll get back on my meds tomorrow when they come in.
  12. the anti Member

thats because you touch yourself at night. you're the reason i'm not funny, you ruin everything for me
  13. Anonymous Member

You should stop thinking about Nick Nolte when you masturbate.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

wat

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  15. the anti Member

I do? this is new information to me
  16. Anonymous Member

Like it is an agurement?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I was wondering why you posted this:
    I thought you meant that the reason you are not funny is that Nick Nolte touches himself at night. And that ruins everything for you.
  18. Anonymous Member

well we were all beautiful oncet

[IMG]
  19. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  20. BrakTalk Member

All your base are belong to us.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

^ Productive post is productive.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. the anti Member

umm...

python_run_away_small.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. Get back to West Boro
  25. over9000OT Member

ZZZzzzzing!

Hey retard, learn the difference between a Soldier and a Marine. (Hint: it says Marine on the video)

P.S. If tossing a puppy into a wadi was the worst thing American servicemembers had ever done, what would the conspiracy wingnuts have to say about us? Consider the boorishness and idiocy of that Marine a jobs program for bored retards.
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  27. Char. Limit Member

Really, I'm tired of people saying that I'm a sick fuck for being glad Osama's dead. He's a terrorist leader who has killed thousands of people and would kill more if he got the chance. I don't feel a shred of remorse for celebrating his death, and I feel that the people who do are just trying to get some moral superiority, probably because they don't have any other sort of superiority.

But that's just my opinion.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

You're not a sick fuck, just a lost football hooligan. Personally I think there's a lot to be said for a group of people who respond to their own team's victory by kicking the shit out of each other.

Just kidding, I don't think anyone actually cares how you feel.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Char. Limit Member

Then we agree on something, at least.
  31. Anonymous Member

The new Obama drink,,,,,,,,two shots and a splash of water!
    • Like Like x 6
  32. BrakTalk Member

That could work. Then, the suspiciously quick DNA test comes after the one night stand. It's perfect!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. BrakTalk Member

Sorry, I should have said "All your compound are belong to us." Better? :p
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Zak McKracken Member

all your derp are herp
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Kilia Member

36. Anonymous Member

posting american tits
  37. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Rush sez:
    Whatever, you fat fucking slop of shit.

If he'd take his head out of his ass, then out the GOP's ass, then the tinfoil off his head for a minute he would realize that what happened is just how it happened. It was just thanks in part to good intel and good luck Osama was found and an herroed. I have no doubt that if Bush Jr. had the same opportunity, he would have done the same. The only difference is that McCain might have won thanks to that event.

TL;DR: Rush is being his Vicodin laden, GOP asshole, party-pooper faggot self. Politics had nothing to do with this. Like my friend said: It wasn't Obama or a president that killed Osama - It was a US Soldier (or Navy Seal in this case).
    • Like Like x 3
  38. LoobyTuber Member

What "War on terror"? There never was in my opionion. And even if this so called "War" is over the corrupt U.S government will probably make up some new excuse to kill innocent people
  39. adhocrat Member

I should have put a sarcasm alert on my post.

As for the War on Terror, it was really a War on the American People, a way to get more laws passed, more rights taken away, more money transferred to people with political pull, a way to scare the people and hence take control of more aspects of our lives.

The War on Drugs is still going 30+ years later, the War on Poverty is still around from 50 years ago, I figure the War On Terror To Terrorize the American People is good for 100 years or more.
  40. Zak McKracken Member

fify