Customize

Osama bin Laden killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. Disco Necked Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

No, they deserved to be captured and spend the rest of their natural lives in a cage and be treated like the animals they are. Killing isn't justice. Killing is the opposite of justice.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rockyj Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. the anti Member

i bet bin laden is upset about that iphone 4 now huh?
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

He wasn't a martyr. He was killed while taking cover behind his wife. Faggot was a coward.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Herro Member

Their government is trying to save face. The US just launched a raid deep into their territory without having to ask and killed a person that the government repeatedly said wasn't in the country. In other words, the US just put their shit on the street and now they're embarassed. They also have to tow the fine line between looking like they're not harboring terrorists to the rest of the world while not looking like the West's bitch to their own people.
    • Like Like x 14
  7. Anonymous Member

Well isn't that quite a predicament? That's about the only positive thing that could possibly come out of this.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

FTFY
  9. Zak McKracken Member

He's no Martyrathbun
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Robocat Member

Bush pardoned a terrorist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bosch
    I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that fired a bazooka in Florida at a passing ship.
  11. I knew before this, because the Republicans are being even bigger tards than normal.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I'm so glad Osama bin Laden was captured. I remember when he bombed the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, planted that bomb around New Year's Eve 2010, planted a bomb at this year's MLK Day parade, and shot up that school in Littleton, CO. I also remember when he plotted to have infants and small children strip searched before they were allowed to get in an airplane and sexually assaulted female travelers in our airports.

Bin Laden died as he lived: an irrelevant coward.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO?
  15. BrakTalk Member

Allegedly. Do you REALLY think BUSH of all people would let a terrorist go if they weren't innocent? I'm not a Bush supporter and never was, but come on now... if Bush let him go, he probably wasn't guilty. Period.
  16. Robocat Member

Research it. Bush pardoned him. Did you read the Wiki page? His background is well documented, if you'd take time to learn about him.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Zak McKracken Member

These alleged acts of "terror" Orlando Bosch committed were against filthy Communists who didn't even deserve to live in the first place. Bosch should have gotten a medal, instead of being hounded for years over it.

But Bush (junior, and senior) were both known for their probity and fairness, and its incomprehensible that they'd let someone off the hook whose sensibilities and politics closely matched their own, if he really WAS guilty.
  18. Osama in Hell "Where are my virgins!" Haha Oorah Navy Seals
  19. adhocrat Member

IOW, politics as usual. "Our" terrorists are pardoned by POTUS, "their" terrorists are killed by SEALs at the order of POTUS.
    Hmmm...
  20. Anonymous Member

When the true story comes out that the Osama killing was carried out by an OT using a disembodied thetan youse guys are going to be amazed.

Wait for the success story -"I was reading about Osama bin Laden while doing a crap, and I focused my energies on tracking him down. I passed out, and when I woke up they were reporting that he was dead."
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Ummm... Greta... Bin Laden didn't bomb the OK City building. Timothy McVeigh did that and he was a toss pot not related to Bin Laden's shit.
  22. Anonymous Member

Cat-laughing.jpg.png
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Robocat Member

Even Osama is not exempt from some comparison. He was funded, trained and heavily armed by the US to fight the Russians. The US is like that one crazy girlfriend, but whatcha gonna do.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Translation:

1296135398480.jpg

The point. You missed it. The point I was making is that Islamic extremist terrorism is the least of our concerns. We have plenty of homegrown crazies, and they don't need a passport to enter the country. Others are assholes who just want to expand their power to the detriment of the country and in violation of our most sacred principles.

Edit: I can't believe my sarcasm was taken seriously. What's next? Jonathan Swift really meant what he said about cooking Irish babies?
  26. adhocrat Member

Well, limiting the reach of governments so they can't use our money to betray our interests would be a good start.

I heard this morning we have spent $1.1 trillion dollars, killed a million people, funded three wars, all to kill one man. Doesn't seem to me that's a very efficient use of our limited resources.

I don't feel any safer. Do you?
  27. Robocat Member

Heh, when this started - with Bush, the massive global anti-war protests, and finally the gut-wrenching "shock and awe" attack which led to a parade of reasons that included Osama, it still isn't a reason for a war.

Besides, you know how we really do that job. You send a number of hit-men out and take one person down. One doesn't simply bomb a country in to complete ruin in order to kill one man, nor to liberate.

Since Osama was one of the reasons for the war(s), we can end that legacy of lies by ending the occupation.

Safer? I never fell for that war on terror BS. And no, mister cheeky, it was a complete waste of money. As I told my family when Bush was elected: buy stock in war manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, and oil.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Orson Member

FTFY

Nice catch. Gates' reaction went right past me. He damn near loses it completely. You can get more Seth Meyers on Saturday Night Live (Weekend Update). A ton on Hulu if you're interested.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. incog712 Member

Actually, Denmark gets credit for that one, but whatev's.
  31. mudkip Member

Ten years later and over a trillion dallors and many many lives lost... who is the winner? I think he achived his goal.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. BrakTalk Member

Wow... did you seriously just say this in response to the post in question? epic lulz
    • Like Like x 2
  33. BrakTalk Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Robocat Member

Ok, I'm sure. I just didn't want to come off like ... well, like you.
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......................

That'll teach me to fully read a post. BRB killing myself....
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Orson Member

I've never killed a man, but I've read many an obituary with a great deal of satisfaction. - Mark Twain

Lurk moar. That's on old internet shoop (further details ITT).
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  37. exlax.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. o-i-c.jpg
    • Like Like x 1