Customize

OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

No, in my mind Tory was the only one Marty wanted to share his dox with for some reason, or the only person he had similar "dox" on, and I find it strange if the only person he has "documented" OSA propaganda on is her because she was not as well known when he left 4 years ago as she is today, so I am assuming the info is fairly recent , but because we don't have real dox we don't know how recent (or accurate) that information is. Not that OSA propaganda is particularly accurate, I am talking about the accuracy of the source of that information. What we have seen if it is from OSA is probably third hand information at best. And what we do not know if or how parts of this information was used.

Speculating; the best case would be Marty got this info from a defector that left after watching Tory's videos but didn't have time to get real copies. (but why would they give that info to marty instead of Tory herself ?) The worst case could be that Marty made up the entire thing based on experience from when he used to do that sort of thing for the cult to influence Tory who has the ear of many people exiting the cult. (that might bring him paying customers, and more credibility among critics.) But I don't believe either of these scenarios, they are just examples of two extreme possibilities.
  2. Anonymous Member

Incorrect. Tory blew the cult 10 years ago & was immediately befriended by Bob Minton & Stacy Young who flew her to Clearwater to work at the Lisa McPherson Trust.

Mike & Marty ran ops on Tory after the blew and they were still in.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pooks Member

I agree with you. Being one of the exes on RFW that both M and M despise, I would love to know what ops were attempted on me, if any. But no way will I kiss their ass and ask them.

At this point in my life, I'm not really worried about being embarrassed, because other than associating with "internet terrorists" I've avoided doing anything that would cause them to have any ammo on me.

I've come to the conclusion that M and M don't really give a flying fuck about others, especially the people they have harmed in the past. They are into playing a stupid Scn game with DM and that's their first priority. Making money off the koolaid laden suckers
    is number 2.

As far as Tory goes... she's NEVER been able to handle any kind of criticism. I've disagreed with her on many occasions and called her out when I find she embellishes or uses hyperbole and she just freaks out and yells that I am doing OSA's work and then calls her "fans" to come and defend her.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Yes, and I have mentioned that previously ITT. But she was not a major player and both Marty and Mike claim to have left with next to nothing, why they would feel the need to grab docs. on the ex-housewife who started flame wars on the internet for osa with "phony accounts" aka sock puppet accounts, when they could have grabbed info on the spying of Bob Minton, Ken Dandar, Jessie Prince, or Stacy Brooks is a little strange, and that information was still at least 6 years old when Marty left. Do you really think that they stopped in their tracks on the way out the door and said to them selves "OH WAIT! I FORGOT THE DOX ON THAT HOUSEWIFE THAT CUT AN PASTED STUFF ON THE INTERENT"

M&M both claim to have left with very little on very short notice. If I remember correctly Mike decided to leave while walking down the sidewalk and decided never to return. And Marty took a motorcycle and "gave it away to some kid" as he dramatically vanished walking into the sunset. (my recollections of their recollections I could be wrong) I can not believe Tory's docs are among any they chose to leave with, and if they did, why did they wait so long to give them to her ? I apologize to everyone I am not replying to in this message, everything Im say here I have already said previously in this thread. -- But some people choose not to read everything before posting.

Tory is probably a nice lady. But at the time she (or even M&M) blew she was not particularly well known as a critic. She was around, and active but Anonymous made her [one of] the most recognized ex/critic when we were looking for more information about Scientology, she created her You Tube account partially for informing people brought in by Chanology. It served our purpose and her's. When it pulled down, we got it put back up she claims she is recognized as a YT celeb from time to time and claims she is contacted by people who are "in" all the time. I can see how Marty (or even Mike) could see her as a valuable resource now since she is out, but I don't see how he would make the assumption when he was still in that this woman would become so important later that he needed to [STRIKE]stea[/STRIKE]l take information about black ops about her.
  5. Anonymous Member

I don't have the time to explain what a clusterfuck this thread is.

It should have been called: Stuff we don't know is true, but let's type it anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

She claims to be LRH's daughter..........they do have a lot in common.
  7. Anonymous Member

Is her relation to LRH the reason Marty married her ? :)
  8. Anonymous Member

And Welcome to WWP!
  9. Anon3Mouse Member

Unfortunately this board no longer has the time to care about facts and reality, it's way too busy with tinfoil, baseless speculation, ego-stroking, and deluding itself into believing it's not OCMB 2.0.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. whosit Member

11. JohnnyRUClear Member

At least we still have Anon3Mouse though.
  12. thesneakster Member

As far as the available data goes, Mike Rinder & Marty Rathbun were both "Provisional SPs" who would have been promptly declared Suppressive Persons for blowing. This being the case, there never was any point at which they were blown and "still in".

The above is therefore clearly false, although whether the poster is only repeating disinformation from another source or is the source of it, cannot be readily determined.

The Sneakster
  13. Anonymous Member

LEAVE ROCKYJ ALONE!!!

lol
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Let's see...
    There's obviously a ltypo in the word "the". It could be "they"... but it could just as easily be "she".

I'm going with "she" since it actually is (AFAIK) true that way. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology 2015 1st EPIC FAIL for Fair Game

Published by ToryMagoo44 on January 1, 2015

1st: Happy New Year, 2015 to you ALL :)

2nd: This is an odd story that happened on New Years Eve Day. Was it the "church" of $cientology or someone else? I know --- super odd --- but for 14 years they have done weird things to me: Never enough to call the cops, just enough to let me know *someone* was in my space. FU $cientology and thank you, "Dave" for keeping ToryMagoo44 going!

Here are some other sites to follow, too:

Tony Ortega at TonyOrtega.org http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/01/happy-new-year-2015-now-the-real-scientology-countdown-begins/

Chris Shelton at: http://mncriticalthinking.com/author/skepticalseeker/

And Karen De la Carriere and Jeffrey Augustine https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology

There are, thankfully, many other great blogs and web sites, but those are a few excellent ones to enjoy.

Happy New Year to you ALL :)
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Quentinanon Member

Suppose Tory could dust the bags for fingerprints, scan that and post it.
    If osabots cannot think of anything else to do to you, they will do something to waste your time.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. RightOn Member

meh, I don't think those empty bags and poster mean anything.
    Bags from high end stores and a poster? I don't get it.
  18. anon8109 Member

I think that is the point. To confuse and frighten the victim so they are put in a hyper-vigilant state of mind where they don't feel safe. It's a mind game.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

perhaps.
    But they sure picked some odd shit
    And nothing that OSA, staff or Sea Orgers could ever afford.
    Maybe those are DMs favorite shops? Roberto Cavalli , Hugo Boss and PAVI? lol
    Nah, He gets all his stuff custom made. Because he HAS too. LOL
  20. Quentinanon Member

One of the uniform traits of all the scientologists I have known is that they are weird.
    I suppose you can't help but have bizarre ideas and behaviours if you believe Hubbard's crap.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

*poot*! No one ever comes around to my place for a game of mind-fuckery. I'd give them a two pawn handicap...
  22. 298

Tory is a delusional, narcissistic attention whore. I glad she is using those traits to criticize Scientology.
    This message by 298 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  23. Anon1942 Member

When you protest on the street or make as many videos as Tory then you open your mouth.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. U glad bro?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology Part 2 of SPs Visiting Seattle Ideal Morgue

Published by ToryMagoo44 on December 2, 2015

Ever since David Miscagive has taken over $cientology, it has gotten worse and worse. Here are two supposed "SPs" (per their labeling) visiting them to try to get, per policy, John Kimball's "SP Declare".

As you will see here, NONE of them can communicate AT ALL. Ironic as "The Communication Course" is one of their first courses, and one is *supposed* to gain "The Ability to Communicate Freely with ANYONE at ANY TIME. Does this LOOK like they've gained that ability? :)

Sorry if it comes out slanted. It's our fault, we're SPs! LOL :)

PS: Part 1 will come with the edited version. This is still just raw footage.

Coming soon: Seattle Ideal Morgue Calls the Cops and what happens next.

Religion? MY ASS.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology and Christmas The Hypocrisy

Published by ToryMagoo44 on December 9, 2015

As I was walking to the Egyptian Theater down from $cientology's "Testing Center" (Mind Control Intro trap) I caught this on tape. The Hypocrisy of L Ron Hubbard's Quote about when we all can trust each other there will be Peace on Earth, and the Scientology Actions trying to stop a clown from talking to me tells it ALL.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL :)

Scientology Part 3 of SPs at Seattle Ideal Morgue

Published by ToryMagoo44 on December 11, 2015

This is a summary of what happened after we left the Seattle "Ideal Org". It turned out we were so busy with the police, we did not get much footage of that, so this tells what happened. Love to you ALL, and Happy Holidays!

- Tory/Magoo

Scientology Live Wasting Seattle Cops Time w 2 SPs

Published by ToryMagoo44 on December 12, 2015

I found the video of Part 3! This is a live "Play by Play" (as my Dad, a broadcaster/ "color man" for NBC football used to call it) of Part 3 of John Kimball and I visiting the Seattle "Ideal Morgue". This is what happened AFTER we left. In a tiny parking lot John tapped into another car. They immediately called the cops (with zero damages) and 3 Seattle Cops arrived. One yelled to John: "Throw out your keys". He answered "Why?" I started filming (and got out) soon after. 9:10-10:45 is my just photographing close ups of the zero damage, ftr. Much love to you all :) (It's a bit long, but we thought you might like to actually SEE and hear what happened).
  27. OSA I invite you over so I can kick your asses !

quote="Smurf, post: 1319216, member: 15133"]OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Marty posted an OSA black ops program written up in 2006 to shut her up... didn't work. Wanna know how we spent many of our days in the Office of Special Affairs?

This is typical OSA bullshit:

Radical Scientology Dark Ops | Moving On Up a Little Higher[/quote]
    • Like Like x 3