Customize

OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

It conflicts with Davie's sometime nickname of "poodle boy".
  2. Anonymous Member

For the hard-of-hearing in this thread...

People are asking for the dox of the 2006 op on Tory. It's not a personal recollection, and it's not related to Nancy Many, Fishman, or poodles (black or otherwise).
  3. Nancy Beazley Member

Oh, shit! Sorry -- I'll get those right to you.
  4. Anonymous Member

One thing that hasn't been mentioned here is the tremendous benefit posting that (even without original dox) had on Tory.

She is over the moon happy about finally seeing it.

Imagine what it would have been like, having a group of people covertly terrorizing you - through your job, your family relationships, through personal aspects, while at the same time trying to convince you it was all in your head? It's a real mind fuck.

Finally, Tory knows that it wasn't her. It wasn't her!

Yeh, we need the dox. But it was a wonderful thing to do for Tory anyway.
  5. Anonymous Member

I hope this will make it in mainstream media. This would fit well in the St. Pete Times' Scientology portal.
  6. Nancy Beazley Member

^^^^^ yes!
  7. Anonymous Member

Clearly they are unaware of that old intelligence community saying that no piece of intel is too small or unimportant. Eventually you'll find out where it fits in the Big Picture as you describe above.
  8. eddieVroom Member

Indeed.
  9. Anonymous Member

Yes it would also be nice for ExOT8Michael too as he has mentioned previously, as well as scores of other ex's (I am sure Gerry Armstrong would be over the moon as well if he got this kind of information about him.) It has been mentioned that Tory has wanted this type of thing for a long time as well as the attention and feeling of importance this might bring her.

It would also be very cruel if this was not backed up with dox. I wonder how those people who have been hard core fair gamed feel not knowing how Marty got this information, and not knowing if he has similar information about them. But Marty seems more concerned that it will make DM sleepless not knowing what else there is, or It could be made up entirely and DM knowing it is false could be laughing about us being trolled right now.

And as long as I am speculating lets say hypothetically the kid that smuggled out computer equipment had this information on it after searching for info about someone he saw on You tube. Would this be the type of thing he could have found on a computer someplace ? Or could he have found something and typed it into a computer leaving no real dox to speak of ? Just curious. More importantly I think it would be interesting to find out where the author of this document got his/her information from. Any ideas how they would get this info Marty ? (I am not trying to suggest I know what was on the computer equipment the kid blew with because I have no idea, it was probably just music or something.)

If this wasn't a thread based on docs-less information, I would infract myself for that last paragraph.
  10. DeathHamster Member

If nothing else, stories can be hints of where to start digging for dox.
  11. Anonymous Member

They can also lead to rumors that lead to insanity, hours of lost time and credibility and 30 year wild goose chases . ie LSD in toothpaste.
  12. Anonymous Member

It almost sounds like it's bothering you that they would go on the record with their first hand accounts of what went on inside. But I don't care about your feelings, I want all that they know on the record. Once it's on the record, the only disclaimer necessary is that this is *their* first-hand accounts, that is all, people will be then free to make whatever they want of it. I want information to be free, I don't need to be told what is or is not irrelevant, I'll form my own opinion.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Can someone who posts on Marty's blog ask him about dox or any remembered knowledge of what was done to me by OSA/DM. Thx.
  14. eddieVroom Member

That one's actually wierd enough that I'd buy a square in the office pool.

Fark Happens.
  15. Anonymous Member

Its good to form your own opinion. But it would be foolish to form your opinion not knowing what is factual information and what was some fantasy from a passed life regression. Or to blindly follow taking the word of a compulsive manipulator who shows up with noting but his word after 4 years trying to sell his brand of the same snake oil. (imo)

There are two accounts the first was a guy who said he didn't know if it really happened, that part was cut out of the more popular version of the you tube video. The second was Arnie Lerma and the police didn't think the information was credible enough to test the urine he kept in his refrigerator for several years after the event supposedly took place, I don't remember what happened to the tooth brush he gave them to test, but it did not come back positive for LSD. I am collecting money for that square in the office pool btw.

Now back to requesting dox on this tory thing.
  16. Anonymous Member

I agree. and OT8Michael has never appeared to be an attention whore. We never even sent him on a trip to London or anything. (Sorry, Michael, you didn't beg.)

I have found it interesting how she has told her WWP "ban" story several times again in the past month, on a variety of forums. Regurgitating old news yet again. The timing seemed especially odd once Marty's blog came out. I don't know if the Thunderdome thing was another op, but I was there, and do know what did/didn't happen - and she still has the facts wrong.

My mother always taught me to "consider the source". Since the only source, thus far, has been Marty's word on it, I am suspect. Not disagreeing Tory was smeared - just until dox are given, I am wary of the true details.
  17. Anonymous Member

i heart you very much.
  18. Anonymous Member

Didn't really mean to bring Tory into things as a target, most people would like the attn and she is good at what she does. I am more worried about her being manipulated with shallow flattery, and getting her quote/unquote "docs" posted on something that looked like a newspaper website. (yet doesn't show up in a google news search.) As long as she doesn't give Marty a nod of approval to those exiting, or worse start sending new ex's his way I don't have a problem with her feeling good about herself.

I don't think that particular past drama or where she is talking about it has a place ITT.

PS Michael, you really should have said something if you wanted to go on a trip tho. -- yes it is too late now.
  19. Anonymous Member

Because this topic is about Marty's blog about the alleged (until dox are provided) Tory op, it was appropros, IMHO. She doesn't send anyone anywhere - she asks people to just open their eyes. I have seen her soften toward Marty lately, though, and that is concerning as she does have a unique group of sheeple. Flattery works to different degrees with different people - and there's no crime in liking to be flattered. It's fairly obvious what motivates Tory. Not saying that it's bad, just that it's easy to spot. However, Marty's not dumb. If he wants to increase his flock, she is one he WOULD need to make nice to at some point, because she does have influence over some recent exes.

I disagree, as it began shortly before Marty posted the alleged (until we see dox) op. The timing was interesting is all I said.

He never asked, nor even hinted. I said it in a friendly way...and it was true.
  20. Anonymous Member

why don't you just email him and initiate a conversation about it?

howdoesitfeel@hushmail.com
  21. Anonymous Member

I think cuz OT8Mikey and Martaaay have a "history".... he was responsible for waking Michael up.

Sorry that, like my response above was intended to tease OT8Mike. I like Mikey cuz he would never think about asking something like that among other things.
  22. Anonymous Member

Perhaps. But she's not the only one who got their "facts" wrong about that incident.

2709172882_494837d663.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

what's the deal with the files the montalvo kid smuggled out, totally accidentally.

there has got to be more gems in there.
  24. Anonymous Member

wow. regarding the above comment about being banned... i had no clue.

cuz i be clueless.
    damn.
  25. Anonymous Member

nevermind. i am clueless, but now i remember Tory requesting to be banned long long ago, if i am correctly not totally clueless.
  26. exOT8Michael Member

LOl @ some posts above.

These threads are a trip already.

I don't ask for anything as NYPA is respected here.

My only regret was last year when my banner ads (thx mods xoxoxo) for my art prints for Christmas were royally ignored. My website at Michael Pattinson's Photos | SmugMug got real lonely. I guess it was the recession, and OSA. ;-P

Apart from my own OSA black ops docs, which would be awesome, I would LOVE to see some top level finance staff member leave and bring major dox.
  27. BLiP Member

I've said it before, and I'll probably be saying it again: I can't make my mind up about Marty.

Is he running an OSA outreach programme designed to coral the escapees or, perhaps, to encourage the flow of escapee so that DM can run his property empire with as few expenses as possible? Or maybe Marty is genuine in his wish to bring about an end to the cult and is going about it in his own, tragically incompetent and bewildered way, seeking all time to be 'the man" and "at cause" using all the fucked up tech he has at his disposal. The latter scenario would explain his reluctance to make use of wog law while the former would explain his refusal to release any actual new and useful information with dox. Everything Marty has put on the internet is already known and in the absence of actual dox I can't understand all the fawning gushing and fuss.

Until Marty walks into the arms of the authorities carrying a great big box of dox, the whole M&M Show is dubious. Lets hope Tory - and others - don't end up getting even more mangled.
  28. themadhair Member

By ‘dox’ I hope people mean supporting information that the orders were carried. Could be just me, but assuming Mar-tah had a paper copy of the program I don’t think it would have any marks that scanning would help prove legitimate. Most of these ops, afaik, were just typed up with no real features to tie it back to the cult. So I don’t think a scan of it would really help much (unless he fails at blacking stuff out…).

So more information about the op being carried out plox.
    This is something that really disturbs me. I was there too and followed the whole thing, and to say that Tory has the facts wrong is an understatement. If the women can fail that hard in calling OSA it does call into question every time she has done so.

Don’t get me wrong here, I would be surprised if OSA hadn’t tried to pull shit on her. Problem is that the women is a completely unreliable source for this shit, as the thunderdome farce demonstrated. By seeing OSA everywhere she makes it hard for others to know when a genuine case of the OSA occurred. Ffs the women asked for her account to be cancelled and then went on a fucking posting rampage about how she had been banned – she is not right in the head.
    She really was. CP posted that pic, not MPB. Bit of a doomed effort trying to explain that to Tory though.
    Seconded.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Nancy Beazley Member

OK, I read it.

OK, really, I just skimmed it.

No matter whose version you go with, the whole thing was stupidly junior high school shit. And IMHO anyone who's still trying to be "right" about any version of what went down then should seek counseling.

Just STFU and get on with more important stuff -- like closing down the cult, running David Miscavige out of town on a rail (or to prison or the banana republic of his choice) and let the poor schmucks now in RPFs and Int and other gulags out of their misery. They'll figure stuff out once they get out.

NB
  31. OTBT Member

No.

Marty still <3 Hubbard.
  32. themadhair Member

For me, reliability of the people who are giving us information is important for determining the accuracy of that information. While you may want to dismiss the thunderdome incident as “junior high school shit”, others like myself see it as a clear concrete demonstration of Tory’s unreliability as a witness. Anything she says regarding OSA has to be filtered with this in mind in order to sort out the facts from what she imagined.

tl;dr:
    Inaccurate information passed on from batshit-insane ex-cult members only serves to hinder bringing down the cult.
  33. OTBT Member

^ ^ ^

I agree. I'm an ex scilon cultie. When I first started posting online years ago, I tended to exaggerate to make my point. Force of habit. "Stat push" is normal in scientology.

It took me while to understand the value of saying exactly what happened, nothing added, nothing subtracted.

The anonymous mantra of DOX OR GTFO is wonderful.

Unfortunately, dox are not always available. that's just the way life is.

But the constant refrain starting in 2008 when anons sprung up, insisting on providing evidence, really stuck with me.

In the lack of actual dox, yes, past history of the poster is useful in evaluating the information provided.
  34. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/463353-post63/

Magoo's never stopped us from working to bring down the cult, as evidenced by the fact that her purported ban happened 2 1/2 years ago and we've accomplished a lot since then.

So, STFU and stop trying to leaderfag.
  35. PresidentShaw Member

This is the first time that you make me lol. Congrats

No

Ilu Ann, please have my babies.

Good times! Good times!

Thank you for being a reasonable ex.
  36. Anonymous Member

I love Vagoo.

that was not OSA, you dumbshits. if it was, don't get your panties in too much of a bunch, because if you read some of the shit OSA does, it is at the level of a junior high schooler. I have no way of knowing who anybody is who i talk to, but the paranoia is totally over the top, but i can see how that one dickless asshole saying he was gonna raep her was very disturbing to the lady. thats where whoever did that crossed the line.

why are we rehashing this crusty old shit.

move onwards.
  37. Anonymous Member

is she gonna make another video with WBM or Gorman asking us for more monies?

tiresome.
  38. Anonymous Member

You don't have a clue because you weren't here.

There's only one true version. What core posted in the dome is almost 100% accurate. THANK YOU, CORE! (I would have included the fact that Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman's poor wife had been brutally raped repeatedly IRL by a Sci and had in fact been forced to live with her rapist. And that it was dangerous to even imply to Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman that someone had threatened you with rape even if it had been true. Srsly, if Tory thought she was in danger of being raped? 9-1-1 for the WIN! But that's just what I would have included in the whole sordid story.)

We could have done so much more if there hadn't been people who had to GTFO because of Tory's disregard for anonymity. ('member this? >Phone bill tossed in garbage and found by OSA OSA OSA...?) Vital people with mad IRL protesting skills and online warriors had to quit. RAGE.

I promised this person that I'd carry a salute to them in my sig until this cult was gone, but we've had our sigs taken away so just in case she's reading this somewhere?

This:

/TA salute

<3
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yuppers, my gut's been telling me for a while that its all weirdness (oh, dealing with cult and etc., oh my).
    I don't for one second believe that in the hearts of the M&M's they believe a fucking thing about helping the world at large, they know it was all a scam, but, its the only thing they have at this time, so why not milk the cows from the other side of the fence?
    Ya ya, all tinfoily and probably dumb, but I would not trust that man with a pregnant poodle, iow, the trust factor is very, very, thin.
  40. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

wait, I thought we were supposed to hate Vagoo