Customize

Orlando shooting/derail condolences thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by asshol, Jun 12, 2016.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

Listen sweetie if I was trying to deflect attention from your anti islam stuff I would hardly choose a relatively innocuous subject like the JW's to do it with. You want to know what its about pm me and I will give you a loose understanding whats going on behind the scenes. As I have provided you with this thread as a new playpen to post in you should realize I am not out to stifle your right to opine Just stop derailing allover the place. This shooting has provided you the perfect stage so go ahead and use it. :rolleyes:
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Internet Member

13346115_1003599146384284_8973193122375879394_o-802x1024.jpg

This dude is an obvious con artist, right? I am just checking because some people do not pick up the red flags so good.
  4. Hdp

The con artist is the ignorant fucker who posts the Islamic hate then pretends to be oh genuine when signed in.
    There's your con artist.
  5. Survivor of Orlando Gay Bar Terrorist Attack Blocked Escape Route

6. Donald Trump says Obama helped the mass shooting.
  7. Victim blaming, nice, I knew you would find a way to bash gays in this tragedy
  8. http://www.people.com/article/omar-mateen-disney-world-scouted-attacks
  9. The plot thickens.
    At least four regular customers at the gay Orlando nightclub where a gunman killed 49 people Sunday morning said today that they believe they had seen the killer, Omar Mateen, there before.
    “Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,” said Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...tclub-omar-mateen-profile-20160613-story.html
  10. There were old acquaintances who said the same-hanging out with drag queens etc. Self hatred puts a different light on it, probably screaming "Isis!" was more acceptable to him than the truth.
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

If his family, culture and religious backgrounds caused him to closet himself, and this was the end result, then its a stain on all restrictive religious doctrine isn't it. Sad sad twist to the tale :(
    • Like Like x 3
  12. anon8109 Member

Whenever there is a mass shooting gun company stock goes up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/06/13/gun-company-shares-rise/85821898/

Mass shootings are good for business if you make guns. I suppose because some people think that they need a gun to protect themselves from other people with guns.

The gun lobby wouldn't want to stop selling the guns used in mass shootings; they'd be hurting their own profits. they'll never openly admit that though, just like tobacco companies never admitted they were selling deadly poison. Instead, through their lobby group mouthpiece, they'll continue to say that government shouldn't interfere in gun sales, even the guns favored by mass shooters, because freedom.
  13. Islam and Liberal Principles

14. Its not Islam to blame after all imagine that.
  15. If you believe that, I also have a Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom to sell you.
  16. sallysock Member

Pretty much. But the spin/focus is also pretty just that. Islam is bad, uh huh. Insert mean words here. Terror!
    Some of the videos were appreciated though. ;
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Again? Again. | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

Published by Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on June 13, 2016

What can we learn from the mass shooting in Orlando? Whatever it is, you can count on our elected officials to ignore it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Concerned NRA Official Rushes Out To Purchase Congressman Following Mass Shooting | The Onion

WASHINGTON — Admitting he felt “scared and nervous” after the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at an Orlando, FL nightclub, NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre reportedly rushed out of his home early Monday to buy a congressman.

“When I saw what happened in Orlando, I wanted to make sure that I was able to properly defend myself,” LaPierre told reporters after driving to the nearest congressional office to buy the most reliable and powerful legislator he could find.

“I already have some others, but I figured getting one more couldn’t hurt, especially after something like this. It gives me peace of mind knowing that if I ever feel threatened or come under attack, I can always use my senators or representatives to fight back.”

LaPierre added that he is simply glad to live in a country where he can freely and legally own as many elected officials as he wants in order to protect what he values most.

http://www.theonion.com/article/concerned-nra-official-rushes-out-purchase-congres-53084
    • Like Like x 4
  19. DeathHamster Member

No! It's not our beloved guns!

Stop.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  20. [IMG]

His wife knew.
  21. DeathHamster Member

Faux News is ignorant. You don't recover information by "scrubbing computers".
  22. All of his computers and electronics are being searched for clues.
    scrubbed = searched.
  23. DeathHamster Member

Hell no! Scrubbed = cleaned = wiped.

Ignorant noobs!
    • Like Like x 3
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

The Nation ‏@thenation 10 minutes ago
    Meet @SenJohnThune — he’s taken $44,155 from the NRA to pray really hard after mass shootings.
    Call him (202) 224-2321.

ClBDzsIVYAATD2M.jpg

The Nation ‏@thenation 5 minutes ago
    .@RepHalRogers has taken $41,400 from the NRA.
    He didn’t even tweet any thoughts & prayers.
    Call him: (202) 225-4601

Call the Top 20 Top Recipients of NRA Cash in Congress | The Nation

They might be able to prevent the next Orlando — if they get out of the way of gun-control legislation.

http://www.thenation.com/article/call-the-top-20-top-recipients-of-nra-cash-in-congress/
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Feds: Orlando nightclub gunman called CFN-13 during rampage. 'I did it for ISIS' | Orlando Sentinel

About 45 minutes after gunman Omar Mateen opened fire in an Orlando nightclub, he called a local newsroom saying, "I did it for ISIS. I did it for the Islamic State," according to a U.S. law enforcement source.

The call went to News 13, a local cable channel, mid-crisis. Some people had been shot dead, others were wounded and bleeding. Dozens of others were trapped inside.

Authorities earlier reported that the gunman called 911 from the club and declared his support for ISIS after opening fire.

Today they confirmed that he also called News 13 and talked to producer Matthew Gentili.

"Do you know about the shooting?" the gunman asked, "I'm the shooter. It's me. I am the shooter."

According to News 13, the caller spoke in a foreign language that Gentili didn't understand, so he asked him to speak English. When Gentili asked where the caller was, the man said it was none of his business and eventually hung up.

News 13's managing editor researched the phone number and matched it to Mateen.

A federal grand jury investigates

Earlier today a U.S. law enforcement official reported that federal authorities have turned to a grand jury to help investigate the mass shooting.

Its target may be the gunman's widow, 27-year-old Noor Salman of Fort Pierce.

She has told the FBI that she warned her husband not to commit the shooting and accompanied him when he purchased ammunition, the official said.

She has also told the FBI that she drove with her 29-year-old husband to the site of the massacre, Pulse nightclub, at least once before.

She could face federal charges ranging from misprision – concealing information about a felony – or aiding and abetting a crime or conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism.

If she knew in advance about the attack and did not alert authorities, she could be arrested.

Continued here:
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...omar-mateen-investigation-20160615-story.html
  26. Quentinanon Member

After listening to the news stories about this tragedy in the States, I have a few questions that I did not hear get addressed:
    1. Why did the Pulse bouncer let Mateen in with a rifle, which can only be concealed under a long coat? (It's hot in Florida this time of year)
    2. Why did the Pulse bouncer let Mateen in with a pistol? (No frisks or metal detectors?)
    3. Why didn't Mateen's wife tell anybody about her husband's statements about murdering people in the Pulse? (Is Noor Salman all right with mass murder?)
    4. Does the state of Florida do any forensic psychological screening before they hand out a security guard license to an applicant?

A certain faction of people in the U.S. seem to think "banning" certain firearms will solve their problems, when other countries keep deadly weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill by forensic psychological screening through licensing gun buyers. It's far more effective to select who can have a deadly weapon, than let almost anybody buy a gun while trying to limit the deadliness of available weapons. I guess those people have not gotten that message, or just aren't listening.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Quentinanon Member

Factually, all those tragedies were committed by dangerously mentally ill people with access to firearms.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  29. anon8109 Member

30. I have a question for you, and other Chanologists / critics of $cientology in Anonymous.
    You purport to be a critic of Scientology, and are in this forum quite regularly discussing the subject.

Is it just impossible to break through the cognitive dissonance to see that there is a distinct ideology which is motivating the behavior of muslims.
    Just as it might be said by ex-scientologists that the ideology and brainwashing is so powerful that it very much had an effect on their conduct, perspective and life choices?

I do not understand the willful disconnect.