Customize

Orlando: Operation icanhascheezburger

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by drstrangelove, Sep 13, 2009.

1. anonymous612 Member

Re: Orlando: Operation icanhascheezburger

So do it already, ffs, you've been saying this for ages.
  2. Budd Member

Attitudes like this are exactly what keep me from coming back.
  3. Re: Orlando: Operation icanhascheezburger

I think what he was saying is get the ball rolling by posting a planning thread with a specific date or a poll for the the date.
  4. anonymous612 Member

Like when you bawwwwed?

Grow a fucking spine if you expect to revive a cell. Stop waiting around hoping for twenty people in suits and guy fawkes masks to show up saying "Oh, lol, we were just waiting for you to ask, lead us mighty leader." Instead, grab your girlfriend or brother or bastard cousin for all I care, or even don't grab anyone at all, toss on your mask, pick a fucking date already, and raid.

DO IT FAGGOT or gtfo already.

For the record, those raids you claim you organized, maybe you should mention it was because the Orlando cell told you they worked through IRC and you couldn't figure out how to lern2chatzilla and get in touch with the actual Orlando anons who were planning their own raids.

Also, if the fact that I told you to raid or stop bitching keeps you from raiding because bawww I hurt your feelings, you've got a lot to learn about Anonymous, newfag.
  5. _You_ Member

oh, you. <3
  6. _You_ Member

^^^^ This is why the CW cell is so fucking fail.
  7. _You_ Member

Baawwwww less.
  8. anonymous612 Member

Why, because we get shit done instead of sitting around going "hey, maybe we should get shit done"?
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

2/10
  10. Budd Member

Friendly non-violent raid/protest with picket signs, etc. THIS SATURDAY, December 5

Friendly non-violent raid/protest with picket signs, etc. THIS SATURDAY, December 5... coincidentally the fourteenth anniversary of Lisa McPherson's murder. Oops, sorry, "accidental death."

I will be across the street from the Orlando org there on East Colonial from 11:00 to 3:00 with signs, water bottle, broad-brimmed hat, mask, etc.

Bring friends, flyers, family, fun, food... and caek?
  11. Budd Member

Who else will be there on Saturday? I've done two raids all by myself. Peeps would be welcome!

Bueller? Anyone?
  12. Budd Member

GAME CANCELLED ON ACCOUNT OF RAIN.

MacArthur Park: "Someone left the caek out in the rain, and all the sweet green icing flowing down..."

The forecast is for rain all morning long with possible thunderstorms into the afternoon, and temperatures in the 50s and 60s.

Hourly Weather Forecast for Orlando, FL (32837) - weather.com

I am sorry, Lisa, but we'll do it next weekend when the forecast is better and will even be in the 70s! Sincere regrets, but I have no desire to stand around in the rain and freeze.
  13. anonymous612 Member

Unless there was lightning and it was a safety risk, grow some balls and buy a sweater.
  14. Budd Member

PRIVATE MESSAGE to anonymous612:

Well, aren't we just a little ray of sunshine today... and every time I post?

Why don't you go rain on someone else's parade for a while, and get a more mature attitude while you are at it? You are pretty pathetic, dude. But then again, your profile says you are 21. Figures.
  15. zebrafaced Member

It's colder up here in Ocala and I plan on chalkraiding. :/
  16. anonymous612 Member

Are you incompetent?

Yeah, and I can handle raiding in the rain without melting or panicking, so who's the mature one, again? Either you're in this for a reason -- whatever reason -- or you're fucking around, and if it's the former I would certainly hope you hold to that reason strongly enough that you can handle a little discomfort. This is Florida, newfag, you'll be counting your blessings regarding rain as soon as it's summer again and you have to go back to ninety degrees and higher with 90% humidity. And some of us don't have the luxury of standing in place like you do, so don't bitch about uncomfortable raid conditions or we'll have to get you here for one of our seven miles of walking in summer heat in suits raids.

tl;dr grow a pair or buy a raincoat, rain is no reason to cancel a raid.
  17. Budd Member

Anybody driving over to Clearwater for their raid on the 16th, this Saturday?

Dr. Strangelove, Bueller, anyone?
  18. Budd Member

19. Budd Member

BACKGROUND NOISE: sounds of beating a dead horse

As if no one knows, the January raid is this Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 1830 East Colonial... well, across the street.

Bring the regular paraphanalia, as listed above. We'll have a good time. The more, the merrier!

Private message me if you've got any questions. Gonna be fun...
  20. MeganonOT8 Member

now that's wat you call drama... why can't newfags, moralfags, lulzfags, leaderfags, ITfags or any other type of fag just show and protest without dramafaggotry XD... have we allowed those differences divide us? what happened to "United we Stand Divided by Zero"? ... SHould we blame the mistake of those who attempt to be leaderfags that just wanted to momentarely feel some type of importance or righteousness, and in doing so deflate our momentum? there's is no one to blame but oneself. :D... anyhow if i lived in orlando i would attend. try campaigning IRL.
  21. anonymous612 Member

/headtilt semi-curious blink
  22. Budd Member

FINAL REMINDER: Saturday, January 30 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Across the street from the Orlando Church of Scientology, 1830 East Colonial. Park on any legal sidestreet, but not too close.

Orlando Police Department is aware, and will make occasional drive-bys to make sure everyone (both us and Co$) is behaving. They have been very positive in the raids in the past, and expect the same this month too.

OPD says that hats/masks/bandanas are cool, music and loudspeakers are not. Oh, and go pee-pee before you leave home.

:)

P.M. me if any questions... and see you there!
  23. Re: Orlando: Operation icanhascheezburger

Have fun guise.

Don't forget to get some O-Town raid pix!
  24. HouseSpiderV3 Member

wat's this? An Orlando raid? Oh hells yes. can we burn an effigy of 1532?
  25. HouseSpiderV3 Member

I understand that I left you solo raiding out there. I would just like to say, my bad. I seem to be having trouble getting to sleep b4 10am lately ><

how'd it go?
  26. Belladonna Member

27. Budd Member

Actually, he took pictures himself... but is having trouble getting them from his new-fangled camera to the computer. :( Maybe I can just hold the camera up to the screen and shake it a little? :)
  28. Budd Member