Customize

ORLANDO, FLORIDA - May 22, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anon16559, May 13, 2010.

1. Anon16559 Member

ORLANDO, FLORIDA - May 22, 2010

Well, we were disscussing this on the april thread. Anyone that wants to join, RSVP here.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Re: ORLANDO, FLORIDA - May 22, 2010

Updated the BoA link.
  3. Budd Member

:( I have to work 1-6. :(
  4. Anonymous Member

then go from 10-12:30 before work and before it gets too hot
  5. Anonymous352 Member

u guys really think its hot out???i work in this heat all day lol....but if ya dont i can see where it would get 2 ya
  6. Anon16559 Member

Cool, 10:00 untill 12:30 sounds good to me. Any objections?
  7. Budd Member

Last time I was at a raid we were reminded by an OPD officer to keep moving and not block the building entrance. Evidently Co$ had phoned in a complaint about "the scary people outside." OPD was very cook about it. (EDIT: OPD was very cool about it, also.)

Other than that, masks are cool.

Don't be stoopid, and I'll see you in June!
  8. Anon16559 Member

Well, it's always reccomended to not block the entrences and protest across the street from the building.
  9. anonymous612 Member

10. drstrangelove Member

Anything for July?

What's in the works?
  11. Anon16559 Member

you mean what WAS in the works... As far as I can tell, it's july.
  12. drstrangelove Member

i meant for july.
  13. Budd Member

Re. the post about flagging Scientology/Dianetics posts on CraigsList: GOOD IDEA! I am just began checking Craigslist for Orlando and have found two Co$ ads in just the first two categories, including this abomination:

8/7-8/8: Ability Congress in Orlando, FL! (Downtown Orlando)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-06-28, 11:26AM EDT
    Reply to: event-cqauv-1815140878@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Ability Congress is a series of seminars, lectures and drills (practical exercises) that can help people to understand and handle the problems of life better. It is on the 7th and 8th of August at the Dianetics Foundation in Orlando. We start at 9:30 AM and end at 8:00 PM.

If you wanted to know what the Scientology religion is all about and how can you get a full grasp of it you are invited.

For more information you can reach us at scientologyorlando@gmail.com.
    •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 1815140878

Ability Congress in Orlando, FL!

EDIT: It only took about fifteen minutes to search through all nine CL categories for the terms Scientology and for Dianetics. There were maybe six different posts, each of which got flagged.