Customize

Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon1720 Member

Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

Thank you to Lirra, Julie and even AO for speaking today. (Lirra, love your hair - you're looking hot girl and I wants me some Bacca!).
  2. Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

how did roy wilson pass?
  3. Old Shadow Member

Well done to everyone who spoke, including AO. I'd like to think his performance was down to him actually taking onboard some critcism, but whatever.....good result.
  4. Kilia Member

Ditto from me...good job!
    <3
  5. Azazel Member

This thread is about the Ordinance not about unbanning AO from wwp. Get on topic.
  6. Relyt Member

Just watched the video from today. AO seems to have improved over time, that is, in talking publicly without making too much of an ass of himself. IMO, I think he's dedicating his time to one thing right now, enough so that he can focus on it instead of failing like he normally does. And it seems to also have calmed him down enough so people are actually willing to listen to him.
  7. Hicks Member

srslyguys.jpg
  8. Relyt Member

Relax, I'm trying to stay on topic as much as possible.
  9. MrNiceNice Member

boredom...

more or less. "for a unspecified, sudden decline in his health. "
    LAtimes has a "not given" in the obit. Probably lost a friend.
    Changes the voting dynamic. Tommy D will probably run for the seat.
  10. xenubarb Member

That dumb fuck rode his Harley straight into the back of a stopped car on the freeway. A motorbike is a good place for him, y'ask me!
  11. Relyt Member

xgchuq.jpg.gif
  12. XenuPhobic Member

Well the board, and particularly Stoney behaving slitheringly...what a surprise. Can't even answer a simple question from the nice lady?

AO was surprisingly articulate and didn't sound too batty (to the uninitiated), so kudos for that. Although I had to laugh at the "Angrygaypope.com" pictures being put into the record (along with the captions).
  13. Anonymous Member

Lol. The Board members were all told about the Israeli cell by email in November 2008. Nice work getting it into the record, Lirra.
  14. Anonymous Member

donotwant.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

We shall see when he returns to ESMB next week (ban expires). Think he's finally waking up to the notion that the world does not evolve around him, and that alot of people have turned their back on him.

He did an OK job today. Clearly, Stone was annoyed with his presence.
  16. determu Member

Hell i was there they passed a the agenda thingy to push it to the 15, I thought that was done so i went home ate and went to bed

SOOOO lets get some people together lets go to the 15

i get really nervous when I'm surrounded by a lot of cops, and i had the great fortune to be sitting behind three of them

P.S. We could wear mask, there is no bag check or anything, whether or not will get tackled/molested by the police is a different story
  17. Anonymous Member

Masks in the meeting is extreme fail. Please don't go in masks.

If you have to, you can dress as a clown.
  18. Hicks Member

Since both pro AO and anti AO people fail so hard.

I will start giving infractions as soon as someone starts posting AO bawww in this thread.

Feel free to continue the wonderfully entertaining AO debate here:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/38-thunderdome/ao-love-52235/3/
  19. TypingChimp Member

So, what are the odds those useless faggots on the Rivercide Bored of Supervisors will continue it again on September 15 or switch the date and say, "Oh, we rescheduled it again to September 8. Sry."?
  20. Old Shadow Member

Didn't you read Hicks' post? We're not allowed to mention useless faggots ITT
  21. Anonymous Member

And might I commend you on doing such a fantastic job so far in keeping this thread clean of faggotry and derail?
  22. Smurf Member

The sleaze is probably thinking, "I can't wait until I'm a state senator... get away from all these low-lifes. How's my hair? My nails?"
  23. AnonyMary Member

Thanks. Lirra, Julie and AnonOrange, thanks, too.

I especiallythink that the Jaycee Dugard comment and the list of abuses that have fallen on deaf ears was very timely and to the heart of the matter.

Can this part of the video be copied in part or whole? It would be terrific to get something on youtube showing the plea and Stone's quick stiffling of it with no response. I think the media would want to see it. Just a thought
  24. ARC Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.