Customize

Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitch2000 Member

Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

I think you should bring the pamplet up this way and stay on this subject. Speak as a concerned person.

I would love to see you ask,
    Mr. Stone, when U introduced this ordinance you stated, "I wish I had the blah blah"

In the 6 months since the ordinance was enacted (?) have you done any more research on the "facts" about why ALL of theses people are protesting in the 1st place? (maybe pics of masked and unmasked protesters with relevant signage?

Also, >9000 internets to anyone who uses the utubage of Frazier pointing out people for the cops to arrest and proof the charges were dropped.

*Pretty sure he won't answer, lol, he'll just grimace.
  2. Anonymous Member

Why people are protesting has nothing to do with the ordinance. Why is it so hard for some people to understand this?
  3. fitch2000 Member

It does when we have Stone on video saying the whole reason for the ordinance was because of a white supremacy group going after that "one religion." Doesn't it?
  4. XenuPhobic Member

I wouldnt' even mention that you are "part of" anonymous...because really, who really is and who really isnt part of anonymous?

I would add something to the effect of "As a concerned citizen, councilmen stone's straw man attack , used to push through Ordinance 884 was a disgrace. I would hope if the county were to pass an ordinance putting limits on our first amendment freedoms, there would at least be some verifiable evidence to back it, rather than just hearsay."

Just some shit i wrote, off the top of my head.
  5. fitch2000 Member

That sounds good. "verifiable evidence", not a mysterious anonymous pamplet lol

yeah i like it
  6. fitch2000 Member

anyone know which sup meeting Jeff Stone kept saying something like the people arrested were trespassing? I'm pretty sure he was referring to WBM and Doug.

Vid of them being arrested, vid of him saying they were arrested for trespassing (the driveway?), not even an "allegedly", copies of arrests being thrown out.??

Vids of cops saying they couldn't cross the driveway?

And if Frazier or anyone brings up Safety, maybe ask who they make plant all those expensive flowers out there next to the road?
  7. Anonymous Member

I say go with what you think is the most effective. Mainly, it would be good if you could get Jeff Stone to say something on the record about 884. Hit the ordinance 884 like there is no tomorrow. Good Luck!
  8. Anonymous Member

If Jeff Stone is truly in bed with this cult, wouldn't it be such a shame if someone were to play the condensed version of OT III, in Hubbard's own voice, within the board room, with the projector displaying OT III in Hubbard's own writing? Then, it stays in the public record forever. If Jeff Stone shows signs of irritation and discomfort, then we'll have even more proof (not to mention LULZ) when we confirm our suspicions of why his wife was seen hugging Catherine Fraser and why he brought forth the Ordinance.

Condensed version of OT 3 found in this thread here (condensed audio is about 3 minutes, which is around the allotted time per speaker):

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/11-fliers-pamphlets/condensed-xenu-audio-protests-19191/

If Jeff Stone won't ever answer questions, might as well put OT 3 on the public record for EVERYONE to hear.
  9. Anonymous Member

um, no

I can see it now, "religious bigots"
  10. Smurf Member

You are so off-base. Jeff Stone is not a Scientologist. He's a sleazy, low brow politician with a conservative Republican base that cowtows to the cult because Gold Base sits in his district. A successful & enduring politician requires money, power & broad support from his constituents. And Stone is quite cognizant that Scientology has deep pockets.

Stone knows he can count on many votes & $$$ kissing the asses of the cult and doing everything he can to "help" them. I suspect he will count on them heavily, covertly, when his run for the State Senate picks up.

Playing the OT3 tape will be a monumental waste of time.
  11. Anonymous Member

Actually, this would be an epic troll. A great way to introduce it would be to say that the protests are not about what the Scilons believe and that we have no problem with that. And, btw, this is what they believe.
  12. mnql1 Member

Update: At the Board meeting today (Sept. 1), the agenda item 3.114 concerning Ordinance 884 ("SHERIFF-CORONER-PA: Report Back on ORDINANCE NO. 884 Regulating Targeted Residential Picketing. (3.6 of 03/03/09)") has been "continued" to September 15.
  13. fitch2000 Member

thanks for the update
  14. i'mglib Member

Bummer, 'cause apparently there were several people waiting to speak.

Nathan Baca is there, too.
  15. Anonymous Member

One of the worst ideas I've heard here in awhile- and that's saying something.
  16. i'mglib Member

Some people are going to stay for the comments at the end anyway.

Baca looks cute.

Alhadef is there, just gave a snaky smile.

End transmission.
  17. determu Member

did you go?

i was there sweating my ass off, i nearly threw something when they changed the time table
  18. i'mglib Member

I didn't go. You should have stuck around, the comments are going on RIGHT NOW!

AO just spoke.

Apparently it "wasn't too bad."

He "called them to task for a technically unenforceable ordinance that keeps people in a situation of abuse."
  19. basil Member

I wonder if that's anything to do with why it was "put off" to another date...?
  20. xenubarb Member

He wasn't talking about scientology, he was talking about us! Remember when AO was thanked for leaving his cape at home?
  21. Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

is Nathan Baca going to speak
  22. i'mglib Member

I doubt it. I think he is there to cover 884 news. The theory is it was postponed because it needs to pass with 4 votes, and without Wilson, who passed away, they would only have 3.
  23. Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

3.114 SHERIFF-CORONER-PA: Report Back on ORDINANCE NO. 884 Regulating Targeted Residential Picketing. (3.6 of 03/03/09)

There's nothing for the board to vote on. It's just a report from the sheriff. 884 was passed in March.

Are you referring to something else?
  24. Sponge Member

25. Sponge Member

They just said that when it comes back it will be followed by a vote on whether to repeal it or not.
  26. rummychick99 Member

Does Jeff Stone have fluffy hair today
  27. Sponge Member

LOL, I noticed that too. Looks like he's just rode a motorbike at speed without a helmet right after coming out of the shower.
  28. rummychick99 Member

Did Julie and Lirra speak?
  29. Sponge Member

Yes.

Lirra challenged Stones previous allegations of anonymous being an anti-gay and anti-jew group (showing pages from the scientology cult anonymous pamphlet), and told him that there are gay protesters in anonymous and there is even an anonymous "chapter" in Israel.

Caught the tail end of Julie's bit. Basically clarifying that there will be a vote when 884 comes back in front of the board in a couple of weeks to hear from the Sheriff

AnonOranage covered several related things, brief and to the point (wrongful arrests, call to investigate abuses, cult-proposed road closure). Not bad. Watch the download and judge for yourself.

The download should be up on the Rivercide site fairly soon. The public speaking bit is the the last section of the morning session before lunch.
    http://bosvideo.co.riverside.ca.us/ppportal/agenda/webcast.aspx
  30. Anonymous Member

WTF is this shit? It's bad enough idiots posting OT3 here like it matters. Now you want to read it at public hearings ABOUT A TIME/LOCATION ORDINANCE ON PROTESTING??!!!

The only point of it would be to laugh at the scilons in attendance getting mad.

But it isn't vampire garlic. Also it is probably copyright depending on where you came across the LRH voice recording of his reading of OTIII.

I fucking hate you.
  31. Sponge Member

The download is now available. See link in my post above.
  32. SwordSworn Member

STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO PLAY OTIII

Yes its weird yes it won't make you sick, but this is a fucking meeting about residential protesting. The amount of fucking stupid in this thread is staggering in the last 5 months not a single thread has made me rage as much as 6 pages of bitching about AnonOrange's sexual attraction to the spot light and playing shit about how bad Scientology is. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT its about free speech being stifled by an unenforceable and possibly abusive legislation. You can talk about Scientology in the context of the packet given to stone and that's about the only CoS thing I should hear. I wish I was somewhere were the CoS actually did something so I could show you retards how to talk in front of a council.
  33. amaX Member

are you our new leaderfag?
  34. Optimisticate Member

Hard to figure out with all the faggotry.

Can't watch the vid now.

Glibby, can it be assumed that AO spoke well, Julie and Lirra represented, and voices again were heard?

More fun to be had in two weeks :)
  35. Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

Nice! Not that one would expect any of the supes to change their previous votes (including Wilson's replacement), but it sounds like they're taking this 6-month review a little more seriously than I thought they would.
  36. mnql1 Member

Agenda item 3.114 concerning Ordinance 884 ("SHERIFF-CORONER-PA: Report Back on ORDINANCE NO. 884 Regulating Targeted Residential Picketing. (3.6 of 03/03/09)") has been "continued" to September 15.

From the September 1, 2009 Riverside County Board of Supervisors morning session:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOZ-K4I-mU"]YouTube - Scientology: Sept. 1, 2009 Ordinance 884[/ame]

The original video of the Sept. 1 Board meeting is available at

http://bosvideo.co.riverside.ca.us/ppportal/agenda/webcast.aspx

Find 9/1/2009, duration 3 hr 48 min.
    Ordinance 884: 3:37:38 - 3:45:31
  37. Re: Ordinance 884 on the Agenda This Tuesday!

Baca was there in part to do a follow up on the 884 issue. Expect to see him back on the 15th. Here he is chatting with Julie but I can tell he is thinking only of me....(come here you!)

IMG_6311.jpg

This is a shot of the monitor in the foyer, and yes Mr. Stone had him some woolly looking hair today:

IMG_6316.jpg

A sweet tribute to Roy Wilson, flowers placed at his position:

IMG_6318.jpg

I filmed Stone's response to the comments but it's not worth the time and energy to process. Stone kept his head down watching his computer screen the majority of the time while the ladies were speaking. He let Pamela Walls do his speaking for him. Apparently Stone's new tactic is the duck-n-silence routine -- but I doubt his opponents will let him off the hook this easily. Unless Pamela Walls takes over Wilson's seat she is decidedly NOT a supervisor and should not be doing the chairman of the board's job during the meetings.
  38. AnonSac Member

I just watched Lirra, Julie, and AO and was very impressed with AO's presentation! I think he did a great job.
  39. SwordSworn Member

Do you need one? I just wanted people to stop derailing a thread but it seems you felt like adding to the derail thanks

:D time to watch the video
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thanks for the videos and pictures. It is important to have people keeping the pressure there. Thanks to the ladies and AO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.