Customize

Oprah calls out anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hollow, Sep 19, 2008.

1. cubby Member

2. CVAnonymous Member

Re: Oprah calls out anonymous

If you do post on Oprah's site, feel free to troll. They ARE posting SOME of the troll posts and blocking anyone who tries to say "oh, btw, Oprah was trolled hard; must not have any researchers" or anything like that.

Sorry to say, my stuff isn't getting through + I think I've now been perma-banned. LOL.
  3. momISanon Member

There is another vid of her being trolled further. I swear she is such a dimwit........of she's milking this for all it's worth to get that bill passed. If she is THAT stupid -or- is using this...........she looks bad either way. She needs to be exposed.
  4. momISanon Member

5. Flynn Member

She likes to deliberately upset wimminz for ratings. She is a low-down, absolute selfish, greedy, ugly fucktard wit teh push-up bra and teh purchased hair and enough make-up to choke a hoarse.

Even some of her fans are saying 'stop with the intricate details about that sicko stuff, geez'. She's giving people nightmares.

Oprah, you suck.
  6. DontMindMe Member

"May God bless you all, and may God continue to bless... America?"

"DAMMIT! Who put a question mark on the teleprompter?"

Fixed. And if what you say is true, we should commend her black ass, not condemn it. She's trolling America's housewives on national television. I know the word "epic" gets tossed around a lot, but that is epic. Heck, it's downright Homeric!
  7. Hostile Member

I'm loving the discreet use of memes making them look like serious posts....

*still hoping oprah does a show about 4chan and the dangers of the internets*
  8. 043 Member

9. Dragonymous Member

10. anonandsuch Member

I think to honor this occasion i would make a smilie, if i knew how. It would be an oprah esque smilie face with a blissed out expression surrounded by dancing penis's and the number 9000
  11. Elulzis Member

[IMG]
  12. H-20-66 Member

What bill is this that she supports, and what would it do?
  13. ArchAnon Member

14. Jugular Member

lrhubbard
    Level 0
    7. Re: How do I protect my children?
    Sep 24, 2008 9:39 AM | In response to: dragonous

My fiance's friend has been visiting us occasionally for years now. I never suspected anything, but last month he brought a brown teddy bear as a gift for my daughter. With recent revelations, I am not very startled. Can this be a hint that he is connected to this 'pedobear' group? I am unsure what to do next, how can I make sure my daughter is safe?

still lollin'
  15. Hollow Member

Let's take a few minutes out of our lives to remember this epic moment.

16. Hostile Member

what? 9000?
  17. darkshadow667 Member

haha! Mine.

[IMG]

80471854.jpg