Customize

#OpKkk#hoodsOff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous Button, Nov 15, 2014.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Anonymous Member

November 3, 2015
    The KKK / Anonymous Outing and DDoSing issue

You may have noticed that I have avoided discussing the recent “outing” and lists of secret KKK members by some members of Anonymous. Some have also been DDoSing KKK sites.

I am followed by and follow, a great number of Anons and have found that we are not united about this approach to the KKK. Some are angry that the sites were DDoSed…and some have expressed being upset with the release of lists…

The rationale behind those who are angry at the DDoSing of sites is that we Anons support Freedom of Speech, and they feel that DDoSing the KKK sites shows we are only supporting Freedom of Speech of those we agree with. I have personally heard from some OldFag Anons who were very upset about the DDoSing…and of course, heard from those who were supportive of the DDoS attacks on these sites.

Also, we are seeing a lot of senators and mayors claiming that they are being identified as KKK members by Anons, when they are not (of course, given the nature of politicians, one would not expect them to tell the truth).

To be honest, I can see the view of both sides… and any time we “Phaild0x” someone….even if it is just one person, it makes us look bad. I believe Freedom of Speech is always based on defending hateful speech, or speech we do not agree with. Interestingly, the KKK and Aryan groups have often used Jewish lawyers to defend their rights in court (or their asserted rights).

For whatever reason(s), we are far more unified on ISIS, and are cool with DD0Sing their sites and going after them (perhaps it is the beheading of innocents that makes them more of an acceptable target).
    I think Anonymous is at a precarious time. Those who have listened and read my interviews, know that unification of Anons is an important thing in my mind.

So, because there is division among Anons on the topic of DDoSing the KKK sites (and hitting other sites that may express opinions not all Anons agree with via use of stressors) I feel that it is better to stress those things which we CAN come to an agreement on…or, at least as much agreement as Anons ever can achieve on any given issue.

We need to strengthen the Hive, not weaken it…and as the Milllion Mask March on Thursday approaches, we need to show the world that Anons can work together, can show unity.

#MMM Thor’s Day…the 5th of November. Time to Unite, not Divide the Hive.\

Thanks for reading this.

`Anon99

https://anon99percenter.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/the-kkk-anonymous-outing-and-ddosing-issue/
    • Like Like x 4
  4. sallysock Member

Good to see you and this post.
    Hoping for a splendid MMM
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

6. Vexumbra Member

I'm looking forward to seeing how the nation reacts to the knowledge of who is under those hoods. I hope those racist bastards get what they deserve.
  7. BlackPanther Member

They stay acting like we are the equivalent. Tell me when was the last time black people in the US lynched white people in the name of our religion?
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

Anonymous’s KKK ‘leak’ targets the elusive online world of white nationalism

By Abby Ohlheiser, The Washington Post, November 5, 2015

After days of inaccuracies, confusing reports, and false starts, Anonymous’s much-hyped “Operation KKK” finally released a list of — if not the promised 1,000 — hundreds of names and social media accounts, many of which appear to have clear connections to the Ku Klux Klan, or other white supremacy groups.

The Pastebin document was distributed via Twitter on Thursday afternoon. It contains hundreds of links to individual Facebook accounts, some of which had already been removed in the days before the promised leak. As the list began to circulate, even more of the linked accounts began to vanish.

The list includes many already known Klan members, and many others with public online profiles that clearly indicate an affiliation with a white supremacy organization.

<snipped>

Gabriella Coleman, an author and arguably the best-known expert on Anonymous, had a mixed reaction to the results of the operation shortly after it went live. She was impressed with the group’s “town hall” discussion on race and representation that took place on Wednesday, as a companion to the information dump. To her, that online conversation demonstrated that there were “thoughtful” individuals with experience working on racial justice issues involved in the operation, she said. But “since the data is impossible to verify, it does also make me a little suspicious as well,” she wrote in an e-mail. “Hard for me to wrap my head around this one.”

Although Anonymous has a long history of taking up causes that might align with grassroots racial and social justice issues, it also has a long history of doxxing the wrong people, often undermining the group’s own intentions by targeting innocent people with vigilante tactics. Those include incorrectly identifying a man as the officer who fatally shot Michael Brown on Aug. 9, 2014, in Ferguson, Mo.

But Coleman said that the final results of Operation KKK speak to some interesting changes in Anonymous’s inner workings. For one thing, it shows that “the folks behind it are thinking through questions of race and their own controversial tactics more thoughtfully and openly than in the past,” she said.

The Washington Post looked at a random sampling of Facebook profiles linked through Anonymous’s document. While some were already taken offline, the ones we viewed contained clear visual or written connections to the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, or white supremacy in general. Frazier Glenn Miller, the white supremacist who was convicted of murdering three people outside of the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kan., is also on the list, but his entry simply includes a name and a short description of his crime.

Some of the social media profiles we viewed listed Klan organizations as their place of work. Although many members of the Klan don’t identify publicly with the group using their real name, some, including its leadership, certainly do. Those names were also present on the list.

Frank Ancona, an ‎Imperial Wizard for the ‎Traditionalist American Knights based in Missouri, said in a phone call shortly before the list went live that he’s “one of the rare people” in the Klan who uses his real name. Ancona and a Facebook account said to belong to his wife — who is described as a non-Klan member — were listed.

Ancona said that he thought many members who held sensitive jobs — he gave the example of police officers — would “make a fake account” to interact with other Klan members online.

That being said, social media might be one of the few places online where it’s even possible to connect individuals to the Klan. Ancona said that his Klan organization “doesn’t have a computerized database [of members] that they could hack into” and that there’s no online list of donors he knows of — in part because online transaction sites like PayPal don’t allow hate groups to use their services. Ancona said he was confident there was no way Anonymous could access a thousand real names of Klan members, “unless they were getting the information directly from a member.”

Here's the full article, with open comments:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-elusive-online-world-of-white-nationalism/
    • Like Like x 2
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 19 minutes ago
    Our list was never meant to include Ben Garrison. It was an attempt to wholly discredit and troll the list at the time of release.

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 15 minutes ago
    We apologize to Ben and will discuss this further internally.

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 13 minutes ago
    The list is otherwise undisturbed.

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 6 minutes ago
    The list should not be dismissed. We have spoken to many members ourselves.
    #OpKKK

CTKCJ14VAAAHViM.jpg

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 6 minutes ago
    So we did. #OpKKK

CTKCZCxUAAEfHHB.jpg

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 5 minutes ago
    There is validity in discussing klan membership with klan members themselves.
    #OpKKK

CTKC0IlVEAEegWg.jpg

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 2 minutes ago
    Frank Ancona said there was no way to get intel unless we got it right from them.
    (Source pictured: Washington Post)

CTKEBfvU8AAS_aV.jpg

Operation KKK ‏@Operation_KKK 1 minute ago
    We did go straight to the source and were able to access various online hubs for klan activity.

CTKFTdoU8AEF1kD.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Man on Fire Member

This group seems like hypocritical cowards to me. You are terrorists that hide your identities beneath masks and infiltrate society on every level. You work to unmask the KKK while you hide your own identities. You threaten local governments with cybershutdown like terrorists to get your own way. At this point, you really are not any better than the KKK. If you are right and moral, then what do you have to fear?

I see this movement as nothing more then an off shoot of the protests in the 1960's. Those people were cowards as well. They didn't stand for anything that had real meaning. Four protesters die at Kent State, and it is over. 58,000 men die in Vietnam doing their duty, and four protesters die at Kent State and they quit. I guess what they were fighting for really didn't mean that much.

Don't get me wrong, I am not here threatening, just trying to wake you up. I work for God. God Almighty, The Lord of Hosts. Think about that for a second, THE LORD OF HOSTS. What does that mean? We are a Body of Christ. That is, some are the feet, some are the hands, some the eyes, the mouth and so on. We are all connected to each other through God's Spirit; although, some of us have more Spirit than others. It is like a Grapevine. You shake the vine at one end, and people feel it at the other. If your left hand causes you to sin, then you cut it off. If Miley Cyrus causes people to sin, then you cut her off from The Body.

The end goal of history is The Kingdom of God. God works like an AI, that is, in the Book of Judges, Israel had no King. God was their King. They listened to his Spirit. A lot of what you are trying to do, is just parts of God that you are missing, and wish to belong to in your own way, but you don't have any real power because you don't have God. http://manonfire63.tumblr.com/
    Man on Fire
    This message by Man on Fire has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. Man on Fire Member

See this man here. This is my man Saint Bartholomew. He was skinned alive, and they crucified upside down. It is sort of like Greyjoy, and the Flayed Men from "Game of Thrones." Miracles happen at the intersection of Reason and Faith. The more Faith or Trust in God you have, the more God becomes your Reason. How much faith and trust and love did Saint Bartholomew have?

God is everywhere, and everything, and he sees you. He builds mighty men. To be a man takes trials. (James 1:2-4)

Attached Files:

Man on Fire
    This message by Man on Fire has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

Anonymous's KKK Hack

Published by Comedy Central on November 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is why
  16. DESTRO Member

Attached Files:

17. @Anonymous Member

Timothy B. Lee

Catmelon.jpg
  18. Sockofleas Member

19. Your all bedwetters now and like to bost about stuff but dont do anything reel like expose criminals in the world and guverments who is reely corupted.if you had reel balls you wuld fight harder for the litle peeples justis bit your all cowerd and do nothing to help us. Siting talkig about it isnt doing it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. DESTRO Member

Intriguing
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Rorsh
    There is already a thread on this. Its best to put your info and musings in that thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. AddictPunk Member

Being well-versed in the Bible myself, I can say twisting and contorting it around just for the sake of your cult makes you people look even more like stupid tools. You moralfags need to thank Anonymous for what they did then GTFO, permanently.

Doubt he'll be back so I'm probably just talking to myself but eyy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like Like x 1
  23. DESTRO Member

Alright then
  24. DESTRO Member

25. ITT: This is now a KKK MASS SHOOP THREAD !!!

Irony_257b73_165016.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  26. DESTRO Member

Hahahahahaha true though that is some serious irony
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/kkk-rally-_n_2711390.html
    http://www.kpho.com/story/29453345/...-vehemently-oppose-condemn-upcoming-kkk-rally

28. Hey I hate the Klan as much as anybody on here but I am reminded of these words.

"...Though I disapprove of what you say I would defend to the death your right to say it....."

-Voltaire
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Excellent reference thanks. I had looked but didn't find that.
  30. @Anonymous Member

31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

"
    On November 5th Anonymous released names and profiles exposing members of the KKK. This release was well-coordinated, properly fact-checked, and got lots of media attention. The pastebin which has 1.1 Million views as of today could be considered a victory to Anonymous if it wasn't for the days leading up to November 5th.

On the first day of November, we got an unexpected Operation KKK release, everyone jumped on it (and I must admit that this included me) without proper fact-checking. The phone numbers and government officials that were outed in these links had nothing to do with the KKK. The official twitter account for this operation announced they had nothing to do with these pastebin links and reiterated that their information would be released on November 5th and tweeted "This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals" (the countdown to November 5th had been on their profile for days)

This is not the first time such an incident occurred within the collective resulting in a massive discredit towards the movement. On the 4th of September, 2012 Anonymous claimed they obtained 1 million Apple UDIDs found on a laptop of an FBI agent. It was later revealed that this information was obtained through a simple vulnerability in a mobile videogame. The most outrageous part of this that it was tweeted under an account known as @AnonymousIRC at the time. This account had been the mouthpiece for operation AntiSec and was trusted to post legitimate information.

After we hacked the government contractor HBGary Federal, we stumbled on documents encouraging to provide activists like Anonymous and WikiLeaks with false information to discredit their online presence. Later we found the same type of tactics being plotted by GCHQ in a document leaked by Edward Snowden.

I would like to call on the collective, and especially those who coordinate operations and big twitter accounts to verify all documents and information they put online.

~Discordian"
    The release of false dox has been done before, purposely.