Customize

#OpJuly4th near Marietta, Ohio

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Anon2282, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Anon2282 Member

I'm trying to organize a group to come together and participate in Operation July 4th. I'm looking for Anons all across the Mid Ohio Valley (and further, if you so happen to be willing to travel) to come together in Marietta, Ohio. A forum is in the process of being setup, and the link will be provided soon. Please, feel free to let me know if you are able to attend, or are seeking more information.

Attached Files:

2. I will gladly join in, do you know how many will be attending?
  3. Anonymous Member

Well done anon, very nice!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anon2282 Member

Deviox, as of right now I'm unsure. I've only just begun making preparations. Seeing as this will take place on July 4th, however, I feel I have plenty of time to get a decent following.

Anonymous, thank you. Your words of encouragement, believe it or not, really help to push this movement forward. I cannot express how important encouragement, fellowship, and unity are to what we stand for.

In conclusion, the website and forum will be live soon at http://AnonyMOV.webs.com.

Hope to see you there.
  5. Will try to get more for the cause later today.
  6. Anon2282 Member

Definitely appreciated. Thank you.
  7. Anon2282 Member

Website is live. See you there!
  8. As the founder of AmeriSec I would like to thank all of you for your support... We Are Legion... and Your City is officially on the opjuly4th.com website ... Welcome all to AmeriSec
  9. Kilia Member

This sounds absolutely exciting! Too bad I live in Alaska. *sigh*
  10. Sinister Member

okay now its official... #AmeriSec #OpJuly4th
  11. Sinister Member

Alaska is perfect.... Get video of you out there doing it... much respect from all of #AmeriSec opjuly4th.com
  12. Quick Silver Member

I can and will support. Thanks for the updates!
  13. Anon2282 Member

It does not matter where you live. If you can get copies of the Constitution or print them out, YOU can make a difference. To any and all Anons attending the Marietta Op; if you can bring some video cameras, that would be excellent. The more we have, the better. I'll put together a video afterwards from the footage.

Also, thank you, Sinister, AmeriSec, Anonymous, and all Internet freedom fighters for your continued support. This means a lot to me as an individual, and it's a great step forward to bringing this country back to what it was originally envisioned -- and ultimately created -- to be.

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
    ~George Washington
  14. riseup2013 Member

something close to home. you got my support,will try to be there.
  15. Would it be possible to start another protest after this, closer to Columbus, for more exposure to the general public?
  16. Anon2282 Member

Absolutely. It could be done either before or after. I wanted to get something going in the rural areas, hence this Op. But I'm sure we can also do an #OpJuly4th in or around Columbus, though I'll be unable to attend that one. I'd have no problems organizing it and promoting it, though.
  17. I would like this even more, as I could take a leading role given other anons feel they can contribute.
  18. Anon2282 Member

Sure thing. Feel free to begin gathering like-minded individuals (not necessarily just Anons) and make a presence on July 4th. You don't need my permission to organize the Op, just go flyer around the nearby towns. You can do it. :)
  19. Will do, most have heard of our cause, and surely more will rise up if they see acts of demonstration so close to home.
  20. Anonymous Member

Heh. I'll probably be in that area of the world on that date, just south of Athens OH.

But the next morning, at 7am, all you "Bob"-less pink boys are going to fry. (This time for sure!) Besides, it's not my constitution.
  21. So how would I go about getting permission from the police to protest on certain days? I know obviously we must vow to be peaceful (obviously), but what else must I do to acquire permission to do so? What are the requirements for protesting in Ohio?
  22. Cudgel Member

Might be available. All the way from Dayton. Need to check schedule of some conferences I will be presenting at for work.
  23. Anon2282 Member

Wonderful. Any assistance you could provide would be excellent, Cudgel. Feel free to sign up on the site (anonymov.webs.com) and contact me.
  24. Would like to attend. Any other information?
  25. Anon2282 Member

We'll be meeting from noon to 9PM at the Washington County Courthouse in Marietta, Ohio. We'll have smaller meet-ups between now and July 4th to hang up and pass out flyers promoting the event. Details on when will be posted at AnonyMOV.webs.com as time goes on, and plans are made. Thank you for your interest.
  26. Alright then. Of course.
  27. DevioxAnon Member

Looking forward to it.
  28. Quick Silver Member

I will be their!!!!
  29. Laurt Member

I'll go, I'll aware more anons about this.
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. System Member

oh god it's L from Death note!!!!
  32. I was the only one there.
  33. Anonymous Member

I was with you in spirit.
  34. anonsoldier Member

So did anything happen? Sounds to me like a lot of empty words and no action.
  35. Well, they didn't shoot anyone, if that's what you mean, soldierfag.
  36. Anonymous Member

There were some really fail newfags certainly, but the OP wasn't one of them. They put up details and got a site going - a hell of a lot more than some other more useless faggots.
  37. anonsoldier Member

Good job, but did they actually get anyone to show up? If not, then lots of smoke but no fire. Hell, did OP even show up? Take a picture or two?

Aren't you just precious! 2/10.
  38. Do you still suck cocks?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  39. anonsoldier Member

Mu.