Customize

Operation ? to gather emergency calls from Co$ properties

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Jeff Jacobsen, May 4, 2012.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I have Clearwater police records of police calls/visits/activity from Flag from 1996-2000 and 2009-2012. It would probably be a useful database to create records like this for as many Scientology properties as possible.

I simply asked the Clearwater police dept. for any emergency or other calls to 210 S. Ft. Harrison Ave. in Clearwater, between such and such times. I was told I had to send $7 prepayment, which I did. A couple of weeks later, a nice XLS file in my email! Ta Da! But then, Florida has great sunshine laws where many records are required to be public.

I'd like to see every local Anon group request such records for their local org, let's say, from January 1, 2009 to the present. These could all be compiled into one database, or we could just make a map you could click on for that local org's database. It would also be nice to have a glossary of terms, 'cause I don't know what the heck some of the abbreviations stand for.

I'd be quite interested in what the records look like for the secret Hubbard Stash locations, like Petrolia, California and Las Vegas, New Mexico.

So, if anybody wants to work on any particular org, go for it and report here so we don't have to duplicate effort. I'll try to do some here and there as I get time.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

good idea
  3. Anonymous Member

The DC ORG from Sparrow's protest would be very telling too, but I doubt anyone will get them.
  4. adhocrat Member

I did that for the local orgs during the 2008-2010 period. I have the results somewhere. Cost about $20 and I had to go to the police HQ to fill in the forms.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Anything useful?
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

SF is busy this weekend with Cinco de Mayo raid. Give him a few days to respond.
  8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Anybody wanna go in on getting records for the Petrolia vault site? Humboldt County Sheriff's dept. charges $23 for a records search. I'll ask for the last 10 years of CST site. I don't have an exact address but assume it's on Old Mattole Road, Petrolia, CA.
  9. adhocrat Member

Nothing conclusive.
    The reports didn't show the activity the CoS was claiming when they bawwed to Delorme
    Seems they may have exaggerated a bit, ya know.
  10. Anonymous Member

FOI Scientology Police call outs - London uk - courtesy of William Thackery

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/policing_scientology_demos#incoming-126557

Question Four in relation to Westminster and Camden:

Please note that as you have requested the number of times police have
    been called to premises duplicates have been excluded. Furthermore, the
    system used to extract this information, DARIS, has a free text field and
    so is reliant upon the accuracy of the data entry. Therefore records with
    inaccurate spellings and missing information may not be picked up in the
    search. In order to try to capture all relevant records the following
    search parameters were used: Tottenham C, Scientology, Fitzroy S,
    Scientology, New Cavendish S, Scientology and Leinster G, Scientology.
    Furthermore, the figure below contains only records which reference
    Scientology or contain the specific street address given.

Please see the figures below which show the number of times the police
    have been called to named Scientology premises in the past 5 years from
    01/10/05 to 30/09/10:

There were 177 police call outs to 68 Tottenham Court Rd, W1T 2EZ.
    There was one police call out to 37 Fitzroy St, W1T 6DX
    Ther was 6 police call outs to 79 New Cavendish St, W1W 6XB
    There was 11 police call out to 42 Leinster Gardens, W2 3AN
  11. Jeff Jacobsen Member

So that's, at Tottenham, like 3 a month? Seems like quite a bit to me. Will be interesting to see what was going on.

12. anonymous612 Member

Jeff, have you made the records you've retrieved publicly accessible yet?
  13. Jeff Jacobsen Member

14. anonymous612 Member

Would it be egotistical of the CW anons to look up the dates on every anon protest in the past three years and lol at the corresponding spikes in activity?

EDIT: Okay, a couple things I noticed with a quick look-through. The Extra Duty notes generally coincide with our protests. The Protest/Demonstration is us of course, nobody else does shit in downtown. There's a few very interesting "911 hangup" calls listed. The 4/14/2010 trespass call coincides with that time Rinder and Rathbun tried to force their way inside the Fort Harrison.

On the PDF, there's a series of FASCINATING Baker Act calls, where police forcibly hospitalize someone because they're psychologically a danger to themselves. There's also one or two impersonating a police officer calls and a shitton of 911 hangups.

I'll go through the rest later.
  15. Jeff Jacobsen Member

It might be possible to get the specific police reports from the Baker acted calls. I've never tried to get one specific report but it should just take asking the CWPD records dept. how to go about getting such.