Customize

Operation Syrianon

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Damasco aprecia altamente la posición mantenida por Rusia con respecto al problema sirio y le expresa agradecimiento, declaró hoy el canciller sirio Walid Muallem, al intervenir en una rueda de prensa en la capital del país.
    “Expresamos nuestro agradecimiento a Rusia, China, la India, Brasil, Sudáfrica y el Líbano por la posición que mantienen (...). Sobre muchos de nuestros amigos se ejerce presión, pero siguen ocupando una posición objetiva, lo que valoramos altamente”, dijo.

http://sp.rian.ru/international/20110622/149472281.html
  2. lulzgasm Member

Before you know it, he'll be calling you all teabaggers.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

"Bashar is no longer my president, his government does not represent me" is the slogan of this Friday, the "Fall of Legitimacy" Friday

http://tinyurl.com/folf-banner
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

no offense to poster but this amnesty is bs, just like the 1st one. my uncle, a human rights activist who was arrested for protesting, is still in jail hunger striking.
  5. lulzgasm Member

Everything that comes out of Assad's mouth is lies.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lavrov califica de inadmisible el rechazo de la oposición a dialogar con autoridades de Siria

El ministro ruso de Asuntos Exteriores, Serguei Lavrov, calificó hoy de inadmisible la renuncia de los rebeldes a sostener un diálogo con las autoridades de Siria.
    “Si la oposición está realmente interesada en las reformas sociales y políticas, es inadmisible negar a tales propuestas (de sostener el diálogo)”, dijo Lavrov tras reunirse con su homólogo francés, Alain Juppe.
    El canciller ruso resaltó que la oposición debe dejar de rechazar las concesiones y propuestas de las autoridades sirias y aceptar el diálogo, ya que Damasco cumplió con sus promesas, en particular levantó el estado de emergencia, anunció la amnistía, propuso enmiendas a la ley electoral.
    http://sp.rian.ru/international/20110701/149572721.html
  8. La oposición siria denuncia once víctimas mortales en protestas de este viernes

En los enfrentamientos de este viernes entre las fuerzas de seguridad y la oposición a las autoridades de Siria perecieron once personas, declaró un representante de los defensores de derechos humanos del país citado por medios noticiosos.
    Agentes del orden público abrieron fuego contra los manifestantes en unas ciudades. El mayor número de víctimas mortales - seis personas – se registró en la ciudad de Homs, dijo.
    Anteriormente, la cadena de televisión oficial Surya informó de cuatro perecidos.

http://sp.rian.ru/news/20110701/149579023.html
  9. lulzgasm Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. lulzgasm Member

From 41:51

The shit my government does these days is despicable.
  11. Anonymous Member

Ibrahim Qashoush, the lovely guy leading all those chilling beautiful chants of Hama's massive protests in all those video's we've seen and loved and hummed all day everyday for weeks, was slaughtered and thrown in the river yesterday. The "Al 'Assi" river means "The Rebel" because it runs in the opposite direction to all other rivers. I don't know what to say. "Souriyya badda? Hurriyeh" "Syria wants? Freedom"
  12. lulzgasm Member

I'm in tears. :(
  13. Anonymous Member

me too... they slit his throat open and tore out his vocal chords :(
  14. DeathHamster Member

'Half a million' on the streets of Hama
    Aljazeera.net - ‎26 minutes ago‎
    Reports of biggest protest in Syria so far in city that has become focal point of opposition to President Assad's rule. More than 500000 people have taken to the streets of Hama, according to activists, in what they say is the biggest protest yet ...
    http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/07/2011780473138345.html
    • Like Like x 1
  15. lulzgasm Member

The more brutal Assad acts, the larger the protests will become. He has to know he's fighting a losing battle by this point.
  16. lulzgasm Member

Posted here in honor of Ibrahim Qashoush, may he rest in peace. :(
  17. Demented LRH Member

Bashar’s Daddy, Hafez Assad, killed 10,000 of his opponents. Looks like the son is following his father’s footsteps.
  18. Anonymous Member

Don't watch if you don't have an iron gut.
  19. lulzgasm Member

That's one big crowd in Damascus.
  20. lulzgasm Member

Hey Syrianon! Haven't heard from you in a while. I'm starting to get worried. You okay, dude/dudette?
  21. Mojiva Member

The Syrian 'regime' is A. Corrupt B. Deprives freedom of information (even Al Jazeera!) C. Kills it's own people when they try to voice their views. Certainly I am not about to go there and take up arms (small blonde females not alot of good) but any other action I can take to help to undermine the regime I consider legitmate.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Demented LRH Member

This is extremely violent video.
    Bashar is a murderer but his crimes are attracting much less attention than Kadafi’s crimes because he is seen as a major figure in the Middle East; the spineless Arab League do not want to condemn him.
    Obama was full of shit when he told Dianne Sawyer that the US might intervene in Syria if his conditions for the intervention are met. Now the situation in Syria is far beyond Obama’s silly criteria, but he does nothing. At least he should have decency not to promise something that he cannot deliver.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. lulzgasm Member

Sadly, Assad is one of "our" (U.S. gov's) bastards. Syria's been one of the main stops for the CIA's rendition flights. I doubt the U.S. will do much, considering all the torture of "detainees" Assad has done on the CIA's behalf. It also doesn't help that Assad is also a puppet to the Iranian regime.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. lulzgasm Member

But the Syrian people will win their freedom. Eventually.
    Assad has to know this by now. I don't understand why he keeps trying to maintain his grip, unless he's just desperate.
  25. lulzgasm Member

About fucking time.
  26. Demented LRH Member

Seeing Kadafi about to fall Assad is worried for his fate more than ever.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

Good, but his chances of a quiet retirement, somewhere else, are getting smaller by the second.
  28. Anonymous Member

dox
  29. Demented LRH Member

I would be worried if I were Assad. You, on the other hand, might have the nerves of steel.
  30. lulzgasm Member

I'd be worried if i were Assad, too. If he keeps it up, he might end up like Saleh--whacked in the ass by an RPG fired by one of his own soldiers.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

32. lulzgasm Member

33. lulzgasm Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. lulzgasm Member